• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:06
CEST 23:06
KST 06:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9360 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 10 2013 11:03 GMT
#1901
I am Abenson 2.0!

Jesus this thread is long, I'll do my best to catch up.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 10 2013 11:23 GMT
#1904
On July 10 2013 20:19 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 20:03 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I am Abenson 2.0!

Jesus this thread is long, I'll do my best to catch up.


Time to make up for what happened to me in PTP

Have you followed the game at all before this? Scumreads, new angles on previous events?


I did nothing at all before you PM'd me.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 10 2013 11:24 GMT
#1905
EBWOP Artanis, not you*

I just woke up, my mind is not at its freshest
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 10 2013 16:02 GMT
#1933
Jesus, my guy looks scummy as hell just from his filter... I just got back from swim practice and am now reading the thread.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 10 2013 16:45 GMT
#1943
I'm never going to be able to comprehend 96 pages of thread that I missed 100%, but from what I have observed the only clue I could have is what Xig says to cover up for Dandel, because I've never seen a wagon like that.

I'm reading intently from where I joined in and have a general idea of what transpired before that. Until I can figure out more or the game shifts again,

##Vote: XigXag
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 10 2013 17:44 GMT
#1956
On July 11 2013 02:38 johnnywup wrote:
That nuke almost certainly came from a townie. Makes no sense from scum POV to launch it (assuming ace is town). Makes a lot more sense if it's coming from a townie. So I don't know why no one's claimed


Why would a townie outright shoot Ace?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 10 2013 20:28 GMT
#1968
On July 11 2013 04:46 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2013 04:34 Xatalos wrote:
LOL goodbye Ace. I agree that this nuke doesn't make sense from scum, but why would a townie not claim it either? I think the chances of it coming from 3P are 50-100%, town 10-50% and scum 1-10%. 3P could have some weird win condition (or simply want to kill other players), so this nuke wouldn't be surprising in any way from 3P. Basically it's the best explanation with the least (if any) question marks (there was also some flavor of nuke-firing planar dragons in the rules so this could be it).

If someone has an anti-nuke/redirect available now, do NOT use it! Here are the main reasons:

1) at the end of D1 Ace focused on talking about policy (no-lynching if there was no single popular candidate - most anti-town policy so far) and asking questions unrelated to the lynch candidates, fluff, voted DI without any reasoning and overall didn't seem to care about the lynch in any meaningful way

2) rayn "admits" launching the nuke at Meapak (Ace should have, as a veteran town player, soon or at least later on understood that it wasn't a real claim) - but rather Ace starts flinging suspicion at him instantly, focusing on the DI -> ON switch mostly for some odd reason, although rayn was behind me and austin in influencing that, and Ace never admits what most (everyone?) else assumed - it was a plan to catch scum, not a scum plan to gain negative towncred - just can't believe town Ace would play like this

But now Ace is dead anyways, so no need to pursue that further.

##Unvote

austinmcc is posting a lot lately and making some sense. Leaning scum on him still, but there's a reasonable risk of too hastily lynching him and losing a strong endgame townie (he seems to be improving his posting with time and I agree with several of his later posts). I think it might be better to give him some more time. If he succeeds in redeeming himself after the abysmal D1 and suspicious reaction to rayn's claim, it'll have to be something truly epic and pro-town.

The case on DI (XigXag) is basically that he's been inactive, which points to his unmotivated scum meta. It's a good argument, although a bit lacking as the ONLY argument. I want to give XigXag a chance to redeem his predecessor first (not an easy job).

Currently I'd most like to lynch MajuGarzett. He's clearly been online at various points, but has chosen to post fluff and a couple of reads here and there without actually being involved in the thread or scumhunting. Also noteworthy is the same suspicious reaction as austinmcc (a vague show of interest and then ignoring it) to rayn's claim.

##Vote MajuGarzett


You maths don't work...scum!


Your evil British English spelling tells me you are sophisticated, and thus the worst kind of scum there is!
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 10 2013 22:28 GMT
#1976
On July 11 2013 07:25 austinmcc wrote:
The one think I hate about my scumreads right now is some are almost certainly wrong. If I think jampidampi, oats, VA, and DI are all scummy (FirmTofu off the list for now, chalking those posts up as just being weird)...then I have two problems:

(1) Assuming somewhat normal balance, I'd expect a more veteran-y player in the mix. Game with MZ, Ace, snb, Chez, ghost, all around a good while and MZ/Ace/Chez for a very long while, yet none of them on the scumteam?

(2) I end up just looking at people that are somewhat active. So many hard lurkers that we probably have scum in the group and just don't know where.

Perhaps larger scumteam, some of those reads surely off, and there's the possibility of 3P(s). This lynch is gonna suck if DI is actually 3P and not scum, could be one reason everyone willing to jump on him - he's not playing town game but mafia not even caring about bussing, they just know he's not with them.


But then why did everyone jump off of him? A few mafia could've stayed on Dandel to build street cred if and when OriginalName flipped town. Unless I'm mistaken, virtually everyone switched to ON.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 11 2013 00:03 GMT
#1993
On July 11 2013 07:31 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2013 07:28 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On July 11 2013 07:25 austinmcc wrote:
The one think I hate about my scumreads right now is some are almost certainly wrong. If I think jampidampi, oats, VA, and DI are all scummy (FirmTofu off the list for now, chalking those posts up as just being weird)...then I have two problems:

(1) Assuming somewhat normal balance, I'd expect a more veteran-y player in the mix. Game with MZ, Ace, snb, Chez, ghost, all around a good while and MZ/Ace/Chez for a very long while, yet none of them on the scumteam?

(2) I end up just looking at people that are somewhat active. So many hard lurkers that we probably have scum in the group and just don't know where.

Perhaps larger scumteam, some of those reads surely off, and there's the possibility of 3P(s). This lynch is gonna suck if DI is actually 3P and not scum, could be one reason everyone willing to jump on him - he's not playing town game but mafia not even caring about bussing, they just know he's not with them.


But then why did everyone jump off of him? A few mafia could've stayed on Dandel to build street cred if and when OriginalName flipped town. Unless I'm mistaken, virtually everyone switched to ON.
ON was lynched with 11 votes, DI had 8. Within the last 20 minutes, at least 3 voters (too lazy to click back a page) hopped on ON, and only one of them hopped off DI.

So at 20 to deadline, it was 9-8 for DI, and then at deadline only 11-8 for ON. Still a heavy vote on him. Some votes didn't move due to people not being around it looks like, but only 2 people ever budged off DI. And one of em ended up on VA, not on either real target.

Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 07:00 s0Lstice wrote:
TARGET LOCKED IN. FINAL COUNT.

geript (0): raynpelikoneet, Dandel Ion

johnnywup (0): VayneAuthority, Xatalos, WaveofShadow, TanGeng, Abenson, OriginalName

Chezinu (2): raynepelikoneet, Onegu, Ace, TanGeng, Abenson, Xatalos,
raynpelikoneet, jampidampi, gumshoe

WaveofShadow (0): geript, johnnywup

Onegu (1): Nirvana.Gabo, MajuGarzett

austinmcc (0): Xatalos

raynepelikoneet (0): Alakaslam

Z-BosoN (0): Chezinu

Dandel Ion (8): johnnywup, WaveofShadow, OriginalName, Ace, VayneAuthority,
strongandbig, Meapak_Ziphh, Alakaslam, Stutters695, Nirvana.Gabo

Nirvana.Gabo (1): Oatsmaster, raynpelikoneet, jampidampi

ghost_403 (0): Alakaslam, Chezinu

VayneAuthority (2): FirmTofu, Alakaslam, Alakaslam, FirmTofu, Chezinu

CaucasianAsian (1): geript, Z-BosoN

Oatsmaster (0): Chezinu

jampidampi (0): Chezinu

OriginalName (11): austinmcc, Chezinu, raynpelikoneet, Dandel Ion, Xatalos, FirmTofu,
Alakaslam, geript, ghost_403, Chezinu, geript, TanGeng, gumshoe, johnnywup, Onegu

Alakaslam (0): geript


TARGET: OriginalName has been obliterated!


That makes sense. I didn't look at the voting patterns too carefully.

So now it's just a matter of everyone suddenly switching to ON from zero to leading lynch candidate. Back to the thread I go.

Also I just got HotS delivered an hour ago, so I'll try to balance that and mafia.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 11 2013 01:57 GMT
#2033
As far as I'm concerned, I don't like either of them.

Why don't we do this:

##Unvote: XigXag
##Vote: Majugarzett


I didn't like his hesitation and reactionary lynch on Vayne. Also he would be pressuring Xig if he really wanted answers out of him, not holding off until words come his way.

And since I still want Xig dead,

##Nuke XigXag
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 11 2013 10:23 GMT
#2157
dat ninja vote CA
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 11 2013 16:48 GMT
#2213
I'll be home an hour before deadline.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 11 2013 21:43 GMT
#2453
You people post faster than I can read
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 11 2013 21:54 GMT
#2472
I didn't think this out too well

I voted whatshisname and nuked Xig and should've done it the other way, then Xig could have defended himself and if he convinced us of Dandel's evidence, we lynch someone else (such as jampi). Then both whathisname and jampi could die if Xig convinced us he was innocent

Ah well, yolo. I'm sticking to he-who-is-not-jampi because I don't like his filter and think he's scum. The 14 pages that spawned when I was at work is too overwhelming to make me reconsider this close to deadline.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 11 2013 21:55 GMT
#2473
MAJU GARZETT THAT'S HIS NAME

why is that so hard to remember?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 11 2013 21:59 GMT
#2483
If I had another nuke I would point it at Stutters.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 11 2013 22:05 GMT
#2497
BOOOOOOOM

WHO WAS RIGHT?

http://i.imgur.com/82T9xak.png
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 11 2013 22:09 GMT
#2502
On July 12 2013 07:08 johnnywup wrote:
Wait I don't understand. What did you do sentinel?


I nuked XigXag for not talking, with respect to Dandel Ion's filter.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 11 2013 22:12 GMT
#2506
On July 12 2013 07:10 johnnywup wrote:
Right. What's that picture of though? The "sent" thing?


That was people sending igrok PM's, and since "sentinel" (and "sentenal") gets abbreviated to "sent" a lot, I thought it was too convenient to pass up
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 11 2013 22:18 GMT
#2519
On July 12 2013 07:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
OriginalName (11): austinmcc, Chezinu, raynpelikoneet, Dandel Ion, Xatalos, FirmTofu,
Alakaslam, geript, ghost_403, Chezinu, geript, TanGeng, gumshoe, johnnywup, Onegu

nuke into that.


There are 15 names and Chezinu is on there twice.

Quote before you copy, it conserves strikethroughs and such
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O79
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason99
Railgan 59
SpeCial 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16064
Dewaltoss 168
Hyuk 105
firebathero 103
ZZZero.O 103
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
febbydoto41
League of Legends
Doublelift2881
Counter-Strike
Fnx 844
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5613
crisheroes916
Other Games
summit1g6069
FrodaN2530
fl0m869
mouzStarbuck442
KnowMe331
ToD200
ArmadaUGS140
Mew2King56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1154
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 87
• Adnapsc2 29
• musti20045 15
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 46
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8466
League of Legends
• Noizen149
Other Games
• imaqtpie876
• Shiphtur232
• tFFMrPink 18
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 54m
INu's Battles
14h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 54m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.