specs:
GTX 670
i7 3770
16 gb ram
| Forum Index > Tech Support |
|
QzYSc2
Netherlands281 Posts
specs: GTX 670 i7 3770 16 gb ram | ||
|
DusTerr
2520 Posts
| ||
|
Puph
Canada635 Posts
| ||
|
DroopyFR
France138 Posts
It happens to me every 2 or 3 games. Edit : Threads on battle.net forums from people having this issue give the advice to use the "repair tool". It seemed to have worked for some people, I guess I should try this. | ||
|
Flaiker
Germany235 Posts
Since I had this problem on my old system too and I switched everything except my gfx card it must be that I guess. I have a XFX 5870. Since OP is an other one I assume it has to do with a specific shader model or sth they have in common. | ||
|
rolando
United States82 Posts
| ||
|
Storq
United Kingdom9 Posts
| ||
|
QzYSc2
Netherlands281 Posts
| ||
|
dzierzal
United Kingdom2 Posts
| ||
|
Erik.TheRed
United States1655 Posts
| ||
|
dzierzal
United Kingdom2 Posts
| ||
|
FoxShine
United States156 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Horang2 Shuttle EffOrt Hyuk BeSt Soma Light Mini [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2088 hiko1571 olofmeister1518 Beastyqt466 B2W.Neo417 Livibee194 XaKoH Hui .155 Liquid`VortiX133 Mew2King75 ArmadaUGS70 djWHEAT68 QueenE32 ZerO(Twitch)18 |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|