• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:39
CEST 01:39
KST 08:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10109 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 07 2013 16:59 GMT
#52
/in despite schedule :D
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 08 2013 16:27 GMT
#78
weee!
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 09 2013 04:42 GMT
#91
sooo....anybody here?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 09 2013 04:49 GMT
#94
but its only wcs finals, not dota!
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 09 2013 05:05 GMT
#96
not as much as a dota fan, and I really did not like the WCS system. I mean there is no need to call it world if it only has koreans anyway.
But I am getting off-topic.

wanna make me mayor?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 09 2013 05:07 GMT
#98
Cause I am a power hungry asshole that wants to have more than just one vote?
I would say that this makes me prime candidate
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 09 2013 05:28 GMT
#101
VOTE FOR SHIAOPI




What can I offer the average voter?
  • I am awesome! (And I want to have 2 votes!)
  • Daily Lynches! Say no to the EVIL CONSORTIUM!
  • Cookies for everyone who votes me!
  • If that is not enough to convince you, I don't know what will!





VOTE ME FOR MAYOR!

LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 09 2013 05:34 GMT
#106
Hapa gets a cookie from me!
[image loading]

Who else wants some delicious cookies!?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 09 2013 05:41 GMT
#108
And a cookie for jampidampi!
[image loading]

VOTE SHIAOPI FOR MAYOR!
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 09 2013 05:46 GMT
#113
@Sylencia:
Where did you went off to? More than enough to discuss here!
(Also cookies if you do the right thing!)
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 09 2013 05:57 GMT
#118
On June 09 2013 14:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
not running for mayor

##vote mayor: Sylencia

why?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 09 2013 06:02 GMT
#123
So the generate discussion...
Why not vote for yourself then? Why sylencia especially?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 09 2013 06:05 GMT
#125
On June 09 2013 15:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 15:02 ShiaoPi wrote:
So the generate discussion...
Why not vote for yourself then? Why sylencia especially?


he is your competition, I have no interest in running for mayor


I doubt that he is really running at all. Has not voted himself even. Why sylencia over for example axle who voted himself?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 09 2013 06:15 GMT
#127
fair enough, but why sylencia in comparison to the others active in the thread?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 09 2013 06:22 GMT
#129
I am intersted in getting sylencia back here right now.
What is your stance on my campaign?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 09 2013 14:26 GMT
#148
On June 09 2013 18:26 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 15:22 ShiaoPi wrote:
I am intersted in getting sylencia back here right now.
What is your stance on my campaign?


I'm pretty neutral about it, you're the only one who's really put up their hand for being mayor (I have but semi-in jest, and I'm not sure if Axle's is serious or not). Would you say you're the best fit for mayor even if everyone else wanted to be mayor too?


I am the best fit for mayor, since I am giving out cookies.
In all seriousness, I say I am best fit for mayor simply because I know that I am town. Rest is of course unsure. Since I do want double vote and whatever other power the mayor gets to be in good hands, I think yes, I am the best fit.


@Oats:
Since I am cool, vote me! You can even get a oatmeal cookie if you want one.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 10 2013 13:15 GMT
#303
I was asked of credentials for my campaign, let's add some now that there is some real competition for it:
I believe myself to be a decent scumhunter (as long as I do manage to scratch time together to decently play mafia), see the endgame of LVII, where I got the entire scumteam but lost due to getting NK'ed before lylo and remaining town goiing retard. Also GSL Mini mafia II (just ignore my brainfart at lylo in that one).
While it certainly is not as good as Hapa's record, I believe it to be quite decent enough for being mayor.
Furthermore I am pretty easy to read, can't remember the last time I got mislynched, maybe in one of my newbies? Not so sure, been a while.

VOTE ME FOR MAYOR!




I of course want to also comment on why I am a better choice than GravityMan and hapa who are also running for mayor.

Let's start with GravityMan:
He is a smurf (at least I assume so from his posts til now). Generally it is not really a problem to have smurfs in a game since one should mainly judge on the current game and only take meta as supporting evidence. But in case of mayoring I think it important to have credentials on which you can judge the candidate, being a smurf Gravityman obviously lacks said credentials besides words. Now onto the actions of him ingame right now.
His interactions so far have been mainly with Hapa in regards to mayoring and some prodding of various people. While I have not done much more than that (thus far), it does not ring me as being really convincing of being a great scumhunter with clear and transparent reads and high activity level as he promised in his campaign post.


Now on Hapa's candidacy: Generally speaking I am kind of okayish with him being mayor, since I am having a townread on him at the moment and he is for sure a strong townplayer. What worries me is more the trade off we get. Hapa should be a high-priority target for scum anyway, him being mayor only reinforces the need for them to kill him off early.
So I am thinking that you should consider mayoring me. I can act like a meat shield/another target to hit and I am probably more expendable than hapa in the long run, so it gives us more chances as scum has to consider hitting mayor for the reduction of power roles or hapa to get rid of a good townplayer. That is of course in case mayor does not get any protective power (vet or sth. similar)




Now for some scumhunting:

VayneAuthority:
He is currently my main read for scum, let me explain:
Vayne enters the game with a throwaway vote on a campaign which is not serious at all.
I ask him for reasons and he states that he wants to start up discussion. All in all that is a good (read as townie) intention. But compare his intention with his actual posts:

+ Show Spoiler +
On June 09 2013 15:01 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 14:57 ShiaoPi wrote:
On June 09 2013 14:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
not running for mayor

##vote mayor: Sylencia

why?


to generate discussion, I want to see who the stragglers vote for


On June 09 2013 15:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 15:02 ShiaoPi wrote:
So the generate discussion...
Why not vote for yourself then? Why sylencia especially?


he is your competition, I have no interest in running for mayor


On June 09 2013 15:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 15:05 ShiaoPi wrote:
On June 09 2013 15:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 09 2013 15:02 ShiaoPi wrote:
So the generate discussion...
Why not vote for yourself then? Why sylencia especially?


he is your competition, I have no interest in running for mayor


I doubt that he is really running at all. Has not voted himself even. Why sylencia over for example axle who voted himself?


Don't really trust axle



Does that look like promoting discussion? Hell no, he gives me one-liners with no real content behind them. It just looks more like trying to stifle discussion in its tracks by not properly responding.

He gets called out by Axle, Oats and Hapa on this matter. His response is to omgus Oats and some really really bad amount of passive-aggressiveness:

On June 10 2013 01:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 01:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
Exactly Vayne.
You voted for syl JUST to rock the boat. No other reason.
Because it makes you look like you are not a sheep.

My points stand, you care about appearances more than actually voting for a town mayor/lynching scum today.

Why am I scum? Why does me calling you scum over the Syl vote make me scum? What else makes me scum.

Why dont you want to make a read on Shiao? What does not playing with him before mean you cant read him?


seriously you are just ignoring how I play and making an excuse to lynch me, I see no other motive in your play. Its obvious as hell, then when I flip green you just fly under the radar fitting in with the crowd. You aren't gonna pull a fast one on me so give it up.

I don't want to make a read on shaio because I have no read on him l0l


Oats questions in this case are legitimate and he does not even respond to them, he straight out ignores it and just goes damn oats why you so scummy, stop it!
But if oats is scum, why not follow up on him? Why not vote him and make a case on him? vayne does nothing of that, he just stays non-committal and then jumps on the mayor wagon of hapa without much reasoning. What happened to going against the flow and promoting discussion? Oh this:

On June 10 2013 12:48 VayneAuthority wrote:

I can't reveal everything about my play or scum will be able to hide too easily, let's just say it has a purpose though


Yeah of course everything has a purpose, it just smells like unwilling to "reveal" his secret tactics because there are none and he is just jumping around.
On another note, when Oats questioned him Vayne also responds like this: Stop ignoring my playstyle, I am always playing like this!
Weak as shit.

Now you might ask, but would scum so willingly attract scrutiny of town by entering the thread like he did and playing like he did? If we head down that road it is just wifom, so I like to work with what I can see and I am seeing scummy behavior from him and fuck it scum can do stupid acts just as much as town does.

##vote: VayneAuthority



Let me quickly note on the BH/Oats exchange as well:
I am not sure how serious BH is with trying to lynch Oats as he has not posted his vote in the voting thread but, don't lynch oats out of the fucking same reasons he got mislynched in LXI. The entirety of their exchange reads much more like a clash of big ego townies than scum in either of them.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 10 2013 14:28 GMT
#307
@Oats:
I can understand your desire to not trust hapa straight off the bat, but are you seriously that much convinced that he is scum?
From what I gather from your posts your main issue with him seems to be his case on jampi and his sudden desire to run for mayor, am I correct?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 10 2013 14:40 GMT
#309
If somebody keeps saying he is town, it is pretty much a nulltell to me. From what I remember about Hapa his meta fits pretty well with town-hapa.
I can see where you are coming from criticizing hapas case on jampi as I am not entirely convinced by that either but the beginning from which hapa argues is solid. The timewindow in jampis switch is rather narrow and valids the scrutiny hapa gave it. I don't see any major scum tells in his play.

What about my case on vayne?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 10 2013 14:53 GMT
#311
Yes I would like to get some more input from others as well.

On Jampi I also think it is genuine, which is why I dont buy hapas case
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 483
Hyun 138
Dota 2
monkeys_forever387
League of Legends
Doublelift4201
Other Games
summit1g12686
JimRising 437
Livibee207
KnowMe185
ViBE132
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick866
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie963
• Scarra886
• Shiphtur598
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 22m
Patches Events
15h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 22m
OSC
23h 22m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.