• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:24
CEST 05:24
KST 12:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9765 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 04 2013 15:41 GMT
#21
/in
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 13 2013 14:44 GMT
#50
Pssh Aperture 3 wouldn't be at the top of the queue until months from now.

GreYMisT full of excuses.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 20 2013 20:34 GMT
#85
Brb, making gonzaw a zero-shot poisoner role.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 21 2013 20:23 GMT
#135
On June 22 2013 05:10 deconduo wrote:
We're balancing the roles right now, roles will go out and day will start once we're done.


By which he means:

We're busy randomly assigning a Batman and Joker role which can't possible be real to mess with you guys
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 22 2013 01:25 GMT
#198
I can't hold back.

##Vote gonzaw
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 22 2013 01:59 GMT
#212
Totally not scum here!

##Lovetap xxSK8rGUy277xx
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 22 2013 02:06 GMT
#217
On June 22 2013 11:04 Acrofales wrote:
I'm home! Haven't read anything yet, but after umpteen scumgames and a fairly longish break, I finally rolled town!

Also, in case this plan hasn't been proposed yet, I think everybody should say what character they made the role for. That way, if someone claims, someone else can back that shit up, or act as a lie detector.


Or the scum can pick off the players that created their roles and they are free to use it as they wish or modify it with a fake claim. That's silly.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 22 2013 02:29 GMT
#228
On June 22 2013 11:18 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 11:06 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 22 2013 11:04 Acrofales wrote:
I'm home! Haven't read anything yet, but after umpteen scumgames and a fairly longish break, I finally rolled town!

Also, in case this plan hasn't been proposed yet, I think everybody should say what character they made the role for. That way, if someone claims, someone else can back that shit up, or act as a lie detector.


Or the scum can pick off the players that created their roles and they are free to use it as they wish or modify it with a fake claim. That's silly.

So what? That limits them in who they can kill. Restricting scum is a good thing. You scum yourself?


lol it doesn't limit who the scum can kill. Scum can kill whoever they want, but with your plan, they're not shooting blind. I don't even understand how your plan makes sense. Why can't we server as lie detectors after the claim, without all sharing who we made the role for?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 22 2013 19:27 GMT
#372
On June 22 2013 11:59 Acrofales wrote:
Only way Kita is retarded enough to do this is that he is either in xxx's scumteam or made the lovetap role.

Just throwing that out there.

Oh, and

##vote Kitaman27


On June 23 2013 02:27 Acrofales wrote:
As for who I have suspicions about? I've mentioned them in my filter.

SnB: I expect more from him.
WoS: for fumbling over the tryhard pants.
Zephirdd: for being angry at people for not posting anything useful while not posting anything useful.

Slight pings on my scumdar:
Kurumi: for being D1 Kurumi
BC: for being D1 BC and coming up with a pretty bogus artificial reason for being against my plan.
Xatalos: for seeming insincere in his early tryhard posts.


FOS Acro for claiming to believe that I'm either scum or the xxx role creator and then proceeding to leave me off his list of suspicions. Makes me question whether or not his reads or real. I also think enough people have shot down his bad role claim idea that he doesn't need to continue pushing it. He is sharing enough opinions though that I don't want to lynch him yet though.

Does anyone remember off the top of their head what was the game where tnkted (?) had that role where he had to get people to respond to his ## power in the thread? I had thought it was PTP 1, but apparently not.

I don't like skater or WoS lynches right now.

##Vote Austin

I think austin would be a good person to consider right now. He commented on a role plan that had already been beaten to death and that's about it.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 22 2013 19:36 GMT
#383
I think it's way too early to be using a day vig, but the way BC posted makes it seem as if he could have used the day vig anonymously, which is what I'm guessing he would have done if he were scum.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 22 2013 19:38 GMT
#384
Can the role creator of Jack the Ripper confirm that the day vig can be used anonymously?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 22 2013 20:45 GMT
#464
Right now I think it's more likely that BC is a trigger happy town that shot judge for policy, than a mafia scum who is trying to get away with an easy shot. Like I mentioned before, a scum day vig that doesn't have to post in the thread to pull off the shot can just shoot a high priority target anonymously and get away with it at no cost. If what BC says is true, he wouldn't even have to worry about another townie knowing his role was responsible for the shot because he created it himself. I'm not sure what he would have to gain claiming responsibility for the shot in the thread as mafia, other than having the opportunity to yell at a bunch of people and shift focus to himself, but that's not really worth it this early in the game.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 22 2013 20:50 GMT
#472
On June 23 2013 05:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:45 kitaman27 wrote:
Right now I think it's more likely that BC is a trigger happy town that shot judge for policy, than a mafia scum who is trying to get away with an easy shot. Like I mentioned before, a scum day vig that doesn't have to post in the thread to pull off the shot can just shoot a high priority target anonymously and get away with it at no cost. If what BC says is true, he wouldn't even have to worry about another townie knowing his role was responsible for the shot because he created it himself. I'm not sure what he would have to gain claiming responsibility for the shot in the thread as mafia, other than having the opportunity to yell at a bunch of people and shift focus to himself, but that's not really worth it this early in the game.

how do you know he doesn't have to post in the thread?


Because he didn't?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 22 2013 21:05 GMT
#484
On June 23 2013 05:53 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:50 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:45 kitaman27 wrote:
Right now I think it's more likely that BC is a trigger happy town that shot judge for policy, than a mafia scum who is trying to get away with an easy shot. Like I mentioned before, a scum day vig that doesn't have to post in the thread to pull off the shot can just shoot a high priority target anonymously and get away with it at no cost. If what BC says is true, he wouldn't even have to worry about another townie knowing his role was responsible for the shot because he created it himself. I'm not sure what he would have to gain claiming responsibility for the shot in the thread as mafia, other than having the opportunity to yell at a bunch of people and shift focus to himself, but that's not really worth it this early in the game.

how do you know he doesn't have to post in the thread?


Because he didn't?

you must have missed where he claimed the fake shot which may as well have been a requirement for the fake shot

too bad it was fake


If it's fake I revoke my town read because he's wasting our time by saying its real.

On June 23 2013 05:53 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:50 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:45 kitaman27 wrote:
Right now I think it's more likely that BC is a trigger happy town that shot judge for policy, than a mafia scum who is trying to get away with an easy shot. Like I mentioned before, a scum day vig that doesn't have to post in the thread to pull off the shot can just shoot a high priority target anonymously and get away with it at no cost. If what BC says is true, he wouldn't even have to worry about another townie knowing his role was responsible for the shot because he created it himself. I'm not sure what he would have to gain claiming responsibility for the shot in the thread as mafia, other than having the opportunity to yell at a bunch of people and shift focus to himself, but that's not really worth it this early in the game.

how do you know he doesn't have to post in the thread?


Because he didn't?

He posted that thing in bold about Jack the Ripper.


But he also never did something like ##shoot skater.

He said that he is not Jack the Ripper, so any role cop that returns jack on him means he is instantly dead. I don't think a scum BC would take an unnecessary risk by lying without any clear reward. We could also have the role creator of Jack the Ripper claim to confirm whether or not his role works like that, but that doesn't work in the case of a scum buddy who created the role of BC creating it himself.

On June 23 2013 05:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:45 kitaman27 wrote:
Right now I think it's more likely that BC is a trigger happy town that shot judge for policy, than a mafia scum who is trying to get away with an easy shot. Like I mentioned before, a scum day vig that doesn't have to post in the thread to pull off the shot can just shoot a high priority target anonymously and get away with it at no cost. If what BC says is true, he wouldn't even have to worry about another townie knowing his role was responsible for the shot because he created it himself. I'm not sure what he would have to gain claiming responsibility for the shot in the thread as mafia, other than having the opportunity to yell at a bunch of people and shift focus to himself, but that's not really worth it this early in the game.

I don't like this post, kita. You worry me.
You don't consider the fact at all that he did this knowing that one of his scumteam created the role or something? The real reasoning behind what BC did with the little information we got is very easy to obfuscate and you only consider the towny implications. And as someone just mentioned, how do you know he didn't have to post what he did about jack the ripper in the thread?


It's possible his scum buddy created the role, but any investigative check on BC that returns Jack the Ripper means he dies without question. I addressed the scum implications in the post, explaining that the target would be a poor use of an extremely powerful role like a scum day vig. I don't know that the Jack the Ripper statement wasn't the day vig trigger, but it lacks a target, unless you count the quote.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 22 2013 21:31 GMT
#496
lolol
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 22 2013 21:32 GMT
#498
So are you saying that a roleblocker pre-emptively blocked your shot knowing that you would send it in? If you day vig someone it resolves even if a player roleblocks you afterwards, so I don't believe you.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 22 2013 21:37 GMT
#503
So I guess the question worth asking is: Did anyone create a roleblocker that could mess with the timeline of action resolutions to stop the shot?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 22 2013 22:14 GMT
#520
On June 22 2013 07:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
Look at austin. He's a dog person. that must mean he's town. You howver are a cat person. JUSTIFY THIS BULLSHIT


On June 23 2013 07:10 Dandel Ion wrote:
:333333


DANDEL POSTING CAT FACES!!!!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 23 2013 04:24 GMT
#572
Spent like 3 hours today working on the mafia database, then got sucked into far too many games of LoL. I'll make sure to catch up first thing tomorrow.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 23 2013 17:35 GMT
#707
Never fear, Kita is here!

Catching up right now and will post my thoughts in a bit.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1943
GuemChi 1433
NotJumperer 169
910 72
Bale 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
febbydoto13
Counter-Strike
taco 458
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King29
Other Games
summit1g8254
Doublelift1412
JimRising 612
C9.Mang0376
PiGStarcraft291
WinterStarcraft244
Maynarde124
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick992
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo698
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 36m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 36m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 36m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.