• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:28
CEST 00:28
KST 07:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8355 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 04 2013 14:22 GMT
#16
/in
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 20 2013 22:18 GMT
#104
There's flavor and whatnot that we're guaranteed to get, but can we agree not to get TOO themed in terms of creating roles? I've never watched the show but might in the future if I ever have a spare millenium, and would prefer if there are no roles like "You die after the third night CUZ YOUR CHARACTER DIES AT THE END OF SEASON 3 AND IS KILLED BY THIS PERSON"

Exception: any one-shot poisoners used as plot devices by the show.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 21 2013 15:09 GMT
#122
Time to spin the wheel again, Gonzaw. I'm going to be able to tell if I got your role again, and you'll probably know if you got mine. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 21 2013 20:19 GMT
#134
On June 22 2013 05:10 deconduo wrote:
We're balancing the roles right now, roles will go out and day will start once we're done.
Will you guys notify players if you balanced the roles they created/let them balance if possible?
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 21 2013 22:26 GMT
#145
##24 Hour Silence: Dandel Ion
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 21 2013 22:32 GMT
#151
Or maybe I DO have that power and you're immune to it.

My read on Zephirdd is that he managed to win PTP3 for his team by being a jerky mafia face. I don't like that, but tbh I don't remember him doing anything super duper mafia-y. Gonna be trying to get info out of him early, because he was able to blend in late game once everyone was lazified and didn't care.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 21 2013 22:36 GMT
#155
YES, THIS IS DOG
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 21 2013 22:44 GMT
#162
On June 22 2013 07:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
Look at austin. He's a dog person. that must mean he's town. You howver are a cat person. JUSTIFY THIS BULLSHIT
Why you lying like this? I said this IS dog, not "I am a human who LIKES dogs."

Misrepresenting posts already.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 21 2013 23:36 GMT
#185
Confirmed one-shot poisoner.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 22 2013 13:33 GMT
#299
Zephirdd, in Poke-pick-their-power-palooza, were you worried/flustered by the thought of claimfests where everyone tried to figure out who made what role/what role had what powers? Or did it not matter to you?


Acro/others, I'm not sure that claiming names really does anything to help sort out later situations where we need to claim roles. If everyone claims, then yes, we know what roles might be open to being fakeclaimed. But if the creator is dead, SOMEONE has the rolename they made a role for, and that person can make up whatever they want and knowing the maker doesn't help anyone. If we don't claim, mafia can't really fakeclaim a power but a real role name, because the role creator MIGHT still be alive.

I keep poking around that, but I don't think we get enough out of just claiming what roles we made that it's worth filling in some of the information that the mafia doesn't have. Also, Other Reasons.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 22 2013 13:58 GMT
#300
Actually, beyond just that...Zephir, was there any particular setup/role figuring discussion that you guys were worried about in pick their pokemon?
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 23 2013 14:32 GMT
#649
I skimmed through thread twice, can't focus much on this til weekend is over. Managed to focus on a couple folks though.

In stuff nobody cares about - I also got my own role. IThat was my Other Reasons in one of the earlier posts I made.

In stuff BC cares about - Yes, you had additional powers used on you. I like how forthcoming you've been with additional information, so if you look in the mirror you'll get a present
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 23 2013 14:55 GMT
#652
In stuff people may care about - gonzaw, everyone <3s you and so I focused on your reads. I honestly like the zephirdd read.

In pokePTP, he won the game for scum by just surviving, didn't catch a lot of attention. I didn't like losing that game, and had planned on trying to keep some focus on him in this game to make sure it didn't happen. My early questions weren't great, but it was both (1) a way to get a little information out of him and (2) an important viewpoint to get when considering claims and whatnot. For all the arguing in this thread about who liked the idea of roleclaiming or not, whether it was good for scum or not, we have people who were scum in PTP games here, can ask them directly whether roleclaiming was something scum was worried about. Who cares whether we think it might be good or bad, we can directly ask someone who was scum whether roleclaiming made his team worried or not. His answers were slightly shifty, in that I was hoping for something more firm but got nothing firm at all
If I could offer some advice, don't trust any claim - no matter how townie it sounds like.
I really don't remember much actually, it was a long time ago. I was afk a lot on that game too(I forgot to send many stuff to hosts).. but you can get an idea of that on the scum qt. I do think we were worried about roles a lot actually, I was worried about Charmander(which was my creation) particularly, but he ended up killing himself with Drazerk bus-driving him iirc.
I missed my window to really poke at this, but don't like how, for the most part, he passes the buck instead of making the "I was scum in a PTP game, was this situation something scum wanted to happen" --> "I am in another PTP game, this situation is something scum would/wouldn't want to happen here" jump.

Beyond that, he's focused on DI, but...seems like most of the people referencing DI mention the alliance post. Zephir doesn't. Using the term "alliance" doesn't make DI town or scum, but it's a piece of his filter that has stood out to people as they read DI. Minor concern that zephir, who appears more focused on DI than anyone else, doesn't mention it.

Instead, what he does mention is...bland
On June 23 2013 17:46 Zephirdd wrote:
Dandel's posting has been so... fucking stupid. Goes from the 75/25% mafia/town ratio(which is stupid) to calling BC a claimed SK to calling him a troll to saying his previous post is not what it actually is(semantics) etc... It's really stupid.

But then, post "zephirdd not putting effort into his reads"(which he is right; I'm not) he makes some half-decent points about geript.

Geript's points are not anti-town though. He is asking legit questions, pushing possible contradictions.

DI feels like he is trying to discredit/shut down possible questions that could corner someone.

My mind keeps flipfloping on Dandelion, and I keep going back(in my own restricted mind) to austin who has been gone for a while.

Dandelion, please do post your thoughts on austinmcc and maybe post his reasoning towards asking the questions he did towards me. Anyone else is free to do the same, but I'm extra interested in DI.
DI's posting is stupid/really stupid/fucking stupid. He's trying to shut down questions. But at the same time Zephir says DI is making decent points about himself/geript. For all the focus that zephir's posts put on DI, there's never really a ... summation of thoughts. He notes that his read on DI wavers, but his vote doesn't, and his focus doesn't, and there's just no followup on his wavering.

##vote: Zephirdd
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 23 2013 17:35 GMT
#708
Phone when I can check it.

Acro, based on comments, skater's role means he wouldn't have died even if bc didn't get blocked. I don't think you can expect the normal infodump IF he actually survives a shot and WANTED to get shot.

While I don't think skater set himself up to get shot at night, I believe he was trying to. Weird thing to claim, probably true, and hopefully explains the change in behavior.

I also don't read his voteswap as scummy. I'd prefer there be some more reasoning, any original thoughts, but it was so blatant, when I'd expect scum to try and justify.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 23 2013 18:08 GMT
#722
Acro corrrect about the dying. He wanted to be shot, hinted that his role/ability would work even if he were dead.

But he still though that he'd be dead. I wrong there.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 23 2013 18:55 GMT
#739
On June 23 2013 04:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
I'm defending my FOS. You guys can think that I'm the worst player ever if you want. In all honestly I have no real reads, but you asked for some, so I attemped to give them.

Also BloodyCobbler has revealed he has a killing ability.

My role is pretty weak / lame. I just giving you my opinion, you know in this game that is based on opinions?

Also if I was Mafia, It would be pretty dumb of me to gather this much attention. I find that this day has actually been fairly useful.


There are a couple posts like this that make me not want to lynch skater.

Before the shot, he's half docking around, but he keeps drawing.conclusions. "if my role maker doesn't speak up about x, you guys will know he's scum." Or something to that extent, in anotger post. Thenthis, noting bc's killing ability.

While youre right he thought he'd die, its like he kept looking for new information during his fight with bc, and pointing out conclusions he reached or.throwing out little tidbits that he came across.


To acro, do you just read this as bei.g pre-shot so its not equivalent to reads/info when thinking he dying?
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 23 2013 19:08 GMT
#748
On June 24 2013 03:57 s0Lstice wrote:
Austin why are you not pushing Zeph?

Why are we not lynching Zeph?
cuz right now pushing off skater seems more effective than pushing on zeph. Also, people that I trust are reading skater differently, want to figure that out so I can read them better.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 23 2013 19:58 GMT
#813
On June 23 2013 17:28 Kurumi wrote:
I targetted BC early in the day so deal with it.
I think BC is town.
I am not sure on sk8r's alignment, but I dislike how he got full on arguing with BC instead of looking elsewhere.
Unless someone does something compelling of a case besides "Kurumi comes into thread, complains about its state, leaves" or "Kurumi is not trolling" I am going to ignore these posts like they don't exist. I don't give a damn about fluff accusations.
Dandel tries to light push me with bad arguments mentioned above, coupled with gonzaw and geript from the very start. Good luck on that guys.
BTW I made KP-type role, because people like to blow up stuff and I was drunk.
kita has a pathetic filter so far (short) he also lovetapped sk8r back in the start of the game

I REQUEST EVERYONE TO STOP LOVETAPPING SK8R FOR NO REASON, WE'RE ON DAY ONE.
Nobody said that already? Great.

Sadly I can't blow anyone up but if I could I'd kill kita or Dandel.
Oh, I am not changing my vote, sue me. Dandel is still not playing right: soft pushing me, seeding chaos from the very moment he comes back into thread together with pushing BC for some reason.

How much time till lynch?

For everyone asking about tv, I thought this was kurklmi saying he did.that.

Was this not the rb?
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 24 2013 01:09 GMT
#1095
BC, are you around? If so, you want a present or want your choice to get? Time is limited before presents go in the mail, but will ship it along if I don't hear from you.

NOW ONTO MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS

JEEBUS STOP LYNCHING ME.

If you think you can usually read me and you haven't been able to do so this game, that might be because I'm not normally this absent. As EITHER alignment. Go read my stupid scum games, I'm always trying to plot and direct things and getting shot down when I try to get the scum team to engage in stupid plans, except for CT mafia maybe cuz I replaced in there.

To those who actually think I'm scummy, you guys should knock it off as well. I don't bring presents to people who think I'm scummy except maybe I do. Ugh. Also, not scum.

Gonna sort through the rest of this tomorrow at work.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 24 2013 01:15 GMT
#1097
On June 24 2013 10:13 gonzaw wrote:
If I was scum I'd like to know who got my role to NOT shoot him at night and let him live until end-game or something (unless there's a party-pooper marv in my scumteam >_> ), so if a scum made your role...congrats you are going to live for a long time
First you let your buddies shoot me in the game.

Now you try to lynch me in THIS game, where I get my own friggin' role. Marv isn't here this time either. So...it's you or kita. You guys are the PTP fun police.
Fe fi fo fum.
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 181
Nina 116
SteadfastSC 70
CosmosSc2 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 443
910 59
Bale 12
League of Legends
Doublelift414
Super Smash Bros
PPMD65
Other Games
summit1g9080
Grubby2668
shahzam553
C9.Mang0238
PiGStarcraft208
Maynarde16
Liquid`Ken9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• musti20045 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21429
Other Games
• imaqtpie921
• Shiphtur254
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
32m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 32m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 32m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.