• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:48
CEST 23:48
KST 06:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8227 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 03 2013 21:43 GMT
#2
Man I don't get why every other game has some sort of Dr. Who influence on these forums.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-04 02:07:14
June 04 2013 02:06 GMT
#13
On June 04 2013 11:02 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Posting here so this thread can show up on my subscribed list

Me too. Can't decide if I want to try this out or not.
Edit: Oh yeah I did already. Herp
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 04 2013 15:05 GMT
#19
On June 04 2013 23:58 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2013 11:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 04 2013 11:02 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Posting here so this thread can show up on my subscribed list

Me too. Can't decide if I want to try this out or not.
Edit: Oh yeah I did already. Herp

I require you to /in. Who else will I be able to tunnel?

Anything for you, sweetie.
But I reserve the right to /out if I don't think I'll be able to handle this and Roulette at the same time.
Also if I can't think of a good power.


/in
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 10 2013 18:14 GMT
#38
lol you signed up for 4 games?
What made you think you'd be able to handle that??
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 20 2013 21:12 GMT
#90
Oh for fuck sakes.
I forgot this was Dr. Who like every other goddamn mafia game in this subforum.
Had such a good role idea too.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 20 2013 21:17 GMT
#96
On June 21 2013 06:14 HiroPro wrote:
I dunno. I don't ever remember seeing any Doctor Who games before the one that GreyMisT made.

I could swear there were two in the past couple months. Too lazy to check.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 21 2013 14:24 GMT
#121
On June 21 2013 19:02 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 14:16 gonzaw wrote:
I just can't seem to type it right

"one shot pisione..." no
"one shit po..." no
"one direction poisoner" no!

Dammit!

Soon you'll find out what a one-shot poisson will do.

[image loading]
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 21 2013 20:10 GMT
#130
Isn't this supposed to start like...now?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 21 2013 20:13 GMT
#132
Cool beans.
Was hoping for it to start before I go out for a bit but whatevs.
Be back later then.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 22 2013 01:28 GMT
#201
Alright what in the actual FUCK is going on in here.
Let's see:
Dandel amuses me. The fact that I don't have to be on a scum team with him this game makes it even better since I don't have to freak out at everything he does.
Having never participated in a game like this before I have to ask: are we supposed to be tryharding at all or fucking around all game? There appear to be people firmly entrenched in both camps and I can't honestly say which I want to be a part of yet.

Geript: No love for you. DRIVE THAT TRAIN STRAIGHT INTO MY TUNNEL BABY

I don't know anybody else who posted so I don't have anything else to say.

Actually I do know solstice and BC but I don't care about them.

So, who got my role?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 22 2013 01:29 GMT
#203
Also fuck this lovetap bullshit.
I'm a hatar.
Straight up.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 22 2013 01:33 GMT
#205
I WISH I could stream, sadly small children and lack of internet do not allow for such frivolities, at least not until late August or something.

I'ma go play a bot game for my win of the day. Dandel you should play with me. Why don't I have you on my flist? Is it 'cause you're SCUM???
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 22 2013 02:05 GMT
#216
On June 22 2013 10:55 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 10:48 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 22 2013 10:45 geript wrote:
On June 22 2013 10:37 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 22 2013 10:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
I WISH I could stream, sadly small children and lack of internet do not allow for such frivolities, at least not until late August or something.

I'ma go play a bot game for my win of the day. Dandel you should play with me. Why don't I have you on my flist? Is it 'cause you're SCUM???

I will not fall for such a weak excuse. You will not trick me into stopping my surveillance!

You found me out. I haz role. Why you blu hunting biznatch?


Those who don't ##lovetap are SCUM

I see you trying to make me jealous by lovetapping WaveofShadow.


Anyone potentially activating your role when they have 0 information on you is retarded. You attempting to force said issue makes you more likely scum than town.


See I feel like I've unconsciously joined the tryhard camp because I was thinking this exact same thing.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 22 2013 02:16 GMT
#221
On June 22 2013 11:07 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 07:34 Dandel Ion wrote:
go team

+ Show Spoiler +
and with that i mean town team+ Show Spoiler +
probably+ Show Spoiler +
Alliance doesnt sound very townish+ Show Spoiler +
what if town was mafia+ Show Spoiler +
but then who was NK?

Either scum was told what the town is called or DI is (unfortunately) town.

And before you guys start, I say unfortunately, because I was looking forward to lynching the crap out of him.

A big wat to this post.
Acro, y u good host but bad mafia player?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 22 2013 02:25 GMT
#224
On June 22 2013 11:21 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 11:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 22 2013 11:07 Acrofales wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:34 Dandel Ion wrote:
go team

+ Show Spoiler +
and with that i mean town team+ Show Spoiler +
probably+ Show Spoiler +
Alliance doesnt sound very townish+ Show Spoiler +
what if town was mafia+ Show Spoiler +
but then who was NK?

Either scum was told what the town is called or DI is (unfortunately) town.

And before you guys start, I say unfortunately, because I was looking forward to lynching the crap out of him.

A big wat to this post.
Acro, y u good host but bad mafia player?

Nobody reads the OP (except me to go check up on this shit). Especially not DI. Hence him mentioning the Alliance specifically means it was either mentioned in his role PM, or it was in the scumQT.

Or DI suddenly became a try-hard. Fat chance of that. Given that I don't think that that kinda stuff is particularly likely to be in the OP, I think it was in his role PM. GG.

DI is in my town circle. Fuck everybody else.

So what you're saying, is DI is either town or mafia.

GG SCUMTEAM ACRO WINZ
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 22 2013 02:45 GMT
#230
/tryhard pants

##Vote: Acrofales
kita.
kita.
He scum.
Vote fer him.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 22 2013 03:17 GMT
#243
Fucking skaterman.
Now I really wish I could stream. And Steam.
Gonna go play Binding of Isaac on my bro's computer.
Nobody poison me while I'm gone, k?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 22 2013 16:30 GMT
#316
Oh apparently there's a voting threadlol.
Catching up.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 22 2013 16:56 GMT
#321
On June 23 2013 01:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
StrongandBig, WaveofShadow, and BC are the scums 100%. Sk8 for MVP.

Thank you, good night.

Also about my role, the player who wrote it wanted to gain an advantage on player roles. Everyone suspects something, but only he and I know what it does and now he knows the role he received and mine. Possibly more if he is scum.

I thought about not doing it, but then he still wins if he is scum by knowing i'm out there not using my abilities.

Meta-scum >

Care to explain exactly what you're talking about in this post?

Also sorry about letting my tryhard pants fall off, guys, I forgot to put on a belt and someone pantsed me.
In all honestly the reason my posing twas crap then picked up and devolved again is because having never played in this kind of a game before I wasn't exactly sure how seriously people take it and how hard town/scum really try to win (ie do people scumhunt as normal with crazy as fuck roles flying around). It seems as though while there is likely to be more trolling in a game sch as this, people definitely do still want to win; as such I will begin to contribute in earnest.


I'm still not sure of you, Acro. Why haven't you commented much on what Xatalos has to say about me aside from you sharing his suspicions? I am arguably his strongest scumread and so I probably warrant discussion, yet you keep bringing conversation into role-claiming/setup speculation type stuff.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 22 2013 17:15 GMT
#325
On June 23 2013 02:07 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 01:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
StrongandBig, WaveofShadow, and BC are the scums 100%. Sk8 for MVP.

Thank you, good night.

Also about my role, the player who wrote it wanted to gain an advantage on player roles. Everyone suspects something, but only he and I know what it does and now he knows the role he received and mine. Possibly more if he is scum.

I thought about not doing it, but then he still wins if he is scum by knowing i'm out there not using my abilities.

Meta-scum >

Care to explain exactly what you're talking about in this post?

Also sorry about letting my tryhard pants fall off, guys, I forgot to put on a belt and someone pantsed me.
In all honestly the reason my posing twas crap then picked up and devolved again is because having never played in this kind of a game before I wasn't exactly sure how seriously people take it and how hard town/scum really try to win (ie do people scumhunt as normal with crazy as fuck roles flying around). It seems as though while there is likely to be more trolling in a game sch as this, people definitely do still want to win; as such I will begin to contribute in earnest.


I'm still not sure of you, Acro. Why haven't you commented much on what Xatalos has to say about me aside from you sharing his suspicions? I am arguably his strongest scumread and so I probably warrant discussion, yet you keep bringing conversation into role-claiming/setup speculation type stuff.


First part -
My suspicions currently based on posting and defending. I don't know about the Meta, perhaps these players are known for defending other towns. Note I have not changed my vote.

Second part -
Self explanatory. Whoever wrote my role now knows that they wrote it. If I die, it's because of this and that they flipped mafia.

I don't think it's self-explanatory at all.
Acro, I am neither a fail scum or an inept townie. It's not going to be that easy for you, my man.

As far as scumreads go, don't have any yet, aside from you. If you're so keen to drive conversation along towards other reads all of a sudden, do you have any others?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 264
Nina 116
SteadfastSC 97
StarCraft: Brood War
910 62
Bale 12
Super Smash Bros
PPMD53
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu845
Other Games
summit1g6449
Grubby2237
shahzam610
C9.Mang0140
PiGStarcraft4
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 66
• Hupsaiya 61
• Hinosc 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21288
Other Games
• imaqtpie874
• Shiphtur304
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 12m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.