• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:37
CEST 08:37
KST 15:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8070 users

TL Mafia LXI

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
March 25 2013 04:57 GMT
#50
/in
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
April 18 2013 15:59 GMT
#187
Back in on this account.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
April 20 2013 23:12 GMT
#231
/I'm awesomely confirming
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
April 21 2013 02:11 GMT
#235
Hmmm... Guess we find out soon.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
April 21 2013 03:14 GMT
#237
So ready for this to start
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
April 21 2013 03:44 GMT
#242
A few hours or 1 hour?
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
April 21 2013 03:58 GMT
#246
::starts cheer:: WE LOVE BH YES WE DO WE LOVE BH HOW BOUT YOU?
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
April 21 2013 04:11 GMT
#253
BH LUCKS MOAR RIPTS PASS IT ON
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
April 21 2013 04:16 GMT
#255
BH CLUCKS FOR CHICKS PASS IT ON
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
April 21 2013 04:49 GMT
#258
lol
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
April 21 2013 06:04 GMT
#264
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
April 21 2013 08:27 GMT
#278
On April 21 2013 17:17 yamato77 wrote:
I'd kill you, too.

##vote yamato77
You're being rather hostile without actually being hostile. Why not just tunnel him so you can get a good read?
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
April 21 2013 08:35 GMT
#281
I really wish I had got to spend more than 1 cycle hydra'd to you yamato or understood you better. Because I don't understand your opening at all.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
April 21 2013 08:37 GMT
#284
On April 21 2013 17:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
Do you understand mine?
Or can I look forward to you calling me scummy all game?

I'm just going to assume you're scum until you flip. We all know I've read you right in 1 game and wrong in every other game. Right now I think your town... Guess you're scum then
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
April 21 2013 16:38 GMT
#385
On April 22 2013 01:16 Hopeless1der wrote:
I don't see it as particularly telling of either alignment as it was Vivax's first post. I read it and just kind of shook my head. I can follow not wanting to lynch him based on being reckless, though not with the certainty that Palmar has suggested. I'm specifically interested in the bolded.

I think there's a reasonable value oddly enought to the Vivax conjecture. Anyone who posted early is more likely, as a general rule, to be town as scum are more likely consult a QT for direction and coordinate first. The problem with the heuristic is quite simply that it doesn't work for everyone equally; as a general rule, I think it's likely to be true, but without applying it to the specific people that posted early makes it more of a generally worthless statement.
Sylencia -- As far as I know he is a noob, so I'm guessing more likely town then
yamato--I am unaware of his scum tendencies, but don't think that posting early is indicative either way
oats--AFAIK he's a vet, in the least he's towards the spammy aggressive side which makes posting early non-alignment indicative
WoS--he always rolls scum so there's that I guess
geript--Clearly an egotistical maniac and posted in The Game early as scum, so again non-alignment indicative
Shaio--No clue as to experience, wanting to kill BM is more likely town
Vivax--I'm not familiar enough with his meta, but the odd statement alone makes me think he's more likely town as I don't think he's crazy enough to spout that as scum

So far, the list of people that I'm not interested in lynching today:
Sylencia
Vivax
Shaio
Palmar
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
April 21 2013 16:45 GMT
#389
On April 22 2013 01:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 01:36 kushm4sta wrote:
On April 22 2013 01:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 22 2013 01:34 kushm4sta wrote:
Millers should all follow BM's example and claim.

No, that's stupid.

self aware millers should always claim. that is a simple fact of the game. there is no downside to it.

Yes there is, if you don't know if they even exist/how many of them there are.

Everyone who claims miller should be lynched.


you keep saying this with no basis whatsoever to back it up. how about you... back it up?
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
April 21 2013 16:48 GMT
#391
On April 22 2013 01:25 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 01:23 kushm4sta wrote:
WE knew that's what VE meant because we are town. Scum prob didn't know what he meant. Now you just explained it to them.


Why wouldn't scum know what he meant? They had to do the exact same thing, the only difference is they had a QT in their PM. They still have to look up if they are framer,rber,godfather or whatever. Literally every person has to reference the op for their role, regardless of alignment.

How would you even know this? Are you scum? Did you receive a QT in your PM? Did you receive the QT in the same pm or a different pm? You are treading on highly suspicious ground for me because as a hydra I received my hydra QT in the same PM. You aren't a hydra clearly. How would you know that?
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
April 21 2013 16:55 GMT
#397
I don't see why the host couldn't put the role and the QT in different PMs;; however, I guess rereading the OP does make me feel a more stupid. As for who to lynch, I actually don't like lurker lynches much as they're a crapshoot. I'd like to lynch yamato.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
April 21 2013 16:57 GMT
#399
On April 22 2013 01:50 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 01:48 getmoript wrote:
On April 22 2013 01:25 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On April 22 2013 01:23 kushm4sta wrote:
WE knew that's what VE meant because we are town. Scum prob didn't know what he meant. Now you just explained it to them.


Why wouldn't scum know what he meant? They had to do the exact same thing, the only difference is they had a QT in their PM. They still have to look up if they are framer,rber,godfather or whatever. Literally every person has to reference the op for their role, regardless of alignment.

How would you even know this? Are you scum? Did you receive a QT in your PM? Did you receive the QT in the same pm or a different pm? You are treading on highly suspicious ground for me because as a hydra I received my hydra QT in the same PM. You aren't a hydra clearly. How would you know that?


On March 22 2013 20:48 Blazinghand wrote:
Sample PMs:

Show nested quote +
Auror
Show nested quote +
Brave Wizard
Show nested quote +
Harry Potter
Show nested quote +
Rita Skeeter
Show nested quote +
Voldemort, your QT: _____
Show nested quote +
Lucius Malfoy, your QT: _____


How the fuck is this so difficult to understand?

Because I never read that far down in the OP.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
April 21 2013 17:02 GMT
#403
On April 22 2013 01:56 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 01:55 getmoript wrote:
I don't see why the host couldn't put the role and the QT in different PMs;; however, I guess rereading the OP does make me feel a more stupid. As for who to lynch, I actually don't like lurker lynches much as they're a crapshoot. I'd like to lynch yamato.


Well, you just said his posts were non-alignment indicative. What has changed your opinion so quickly?

No, I said that the fact that he posted early is non-alignment indicative as I expect most vets to be confident as scum. The reason why I would be interested in yamato is the exact same reason I was interested in lynching VE last game: what he's done with his activity. Four posts none of which are productive or spurning conversation. All four come across as hostile without determined aggression to pressure a player to learn their alignment. Just random smuck.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4378
Leta 1844
Shuttle 1382
sorry 48
ZergMaN 46
Shine 38
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g7347
WinterStarcraft689
Sick182
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick507
BasetradeTV239
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1415
• Sammyuel 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2216
League of Legends
• Lourlo1106
• Rush1096
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 24m
Patches Events
8h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 24m
OSC
16h 24m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.