• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:48
CEST 11:48
KST 18:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11986 users

[Interview] SPL CJ vs Samsung Round 2 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-27 07:56:45
January 27 2013 07:52 GMT
#1
(Z)Samsung KHAN_RorO

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about bringing your team the victory?

I am so glad that I was able to finish it off for my team just like last time against SK Telecom. I especially feel happy that I beat EffOrt.

You were on a three game losing streak against EffOrt.

As I was practicing yesterday, I got the feeling that I was going to win no matter what happened in today's match. My confidence was overflowing. I think that confidence showed in my performance today.

Were you expecting to take on both EffOrt and Hydra?

Those two are the best players so I knew that if the match went on to the final couple of games then I would end up facing them. But my recent form has been so good lately that I didn't feel like I could lose.

So you're doing well in practices?

I have balanced out all three matches so I have a lot of confidence.

Are you disappointed that the all kill format is now over?

At the end of the round, our team secured five straight victories. I stated before that we were going to do even better but I feel disappointed that now we have to stop.

With Samsung KHAN taking six victories, you guys are now ranked in the middle.

I never viewed us as a low ranked team. As far as I'm concerned, we're aiming for the top right now and I think we're on a good path.

Feels like you're finding your old form again.

In the past, I did terribly in the ace match ups. Now that I'm starting to feel confident in my SC2 skills, I am getting better and better.

How are GSL preparations coming along?

I'm in a group with three Terrans. I'm a little worried since I haven't played a lot of ZvTs for Proleague. I'm also really fired up since I have so many good players in my group. I'm confident in my ZvTs right now and I can't wait to put my skills to the test against opponent like Mvp and MarineKing.

You will face CJ once again in the next match.

Our team is weak against CJ's Zerg players. I think we'll be able to win easily as long as we can take down their Zergs.

You will be facing sKyHigh.

I am happy since it's a ZvT. It's been a while since he's been sent out so I hope he does well (laughs). I once said something like that to HoeJJa. I told him to do well since it had been a while since he'd been sent out. It's basically me telling them that I'm not going to make it easy for them so they should do their best (laughs).

Anything else you would like to say?

I talk to herO a lot and lately he's been on a decline. So I advised him to regain his confidence by beating every single team out there. Except ours of course (laughs).
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
January 27 2013 07:56 GMT
#2
As much as I love you in Proleague atm Roro, you shall not pass Marineking in the GSL group.
Jaedong & Faker
LuckyMacro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1482 Posts
January 27 2013 08:11 GMT
#3
Still not used to no glasses and wavy hair Roro.
Glad that he's winning though.
Ryusei-R1
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States2106 Posts
January 27 2013 08:13 GMT
#4
Roro is one sexy motherfucker in that photo.
Jaedong plz
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
January 27 2013 08:18 GMT
#5
RorO good buddies with herO[jOin], interesting.
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
GenesisX
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada4267 Posts
January 27 2013 08:38 GMT
#6
damn seeker is one fast mofo...
133 221 333 123 111
neozx
Profile Joined June 2011
5 Posts
January 27 2013 08:58 GMT
#7
They used to be on the same team - WeMadeFox
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
January 27 2013 09:18 GMT
#8
On January 27 2013 16:56 Thinasy wrote:
As much as I love you in Proleague atm Roro, you shall not pass Marineking in the GSL group.



just needs to baneling pust npnp
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
January 27 2013 09:22 GMT
#9
Seeker is too fast for us simple monolinguals!
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
January 27 2013 09:22 GMT
#10
On January 27 2013 18:18 GTPGlitch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2013 16:56 Thinasy wrote:
As much as I love you in Proleague atm Roro, you shall not pass Marineking in the GSL group.



just needs to baneling pust npnp


Awh, dont be like that
Jaedong & Faker
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 27 2013 11:56 GMT
#11
i wanna hear stork! gratz to khan though!
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Testuser
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
6469 Posts
January 27 2013 12:07 GMT
#12
roro so good looking...

I mean, seirously, what a hunk!
https://soundcloud.com/papercranesdk
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
January 27 2013 12:10 GMT
#13
Thanks Seeker!
Moderatorlickypiddy
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7069
Horang2 559
Hyuk 435
BeSt 387
Stork 166
sorry 98
Killer 94
Hyun 78
Shinee 71
Pusan 69
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 59
Bonyth 46
Snow 42
Bale 38
Hm[arnc] 33
JYJ 24
Sacsri 12
Noble 6
Mind 1
League of Legends
JimRising 481
Other Games
gofns35223
singsing1980
ArmadaUGS79
Mew2King75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick702
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream138
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• Adnapsc2 25
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2322
League of Legends
• Lourlo1257
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12m
CranKy Ducklings1
INu's Battles
2h 12m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 12m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 12m
Replay Cast
13h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.