• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:16
CEST 06:16
KST 13:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8213 users

[Interview] SPL KT vs SKT T1 Round 2 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-26 10:11:01
January 26 2013 08:40 GMT
#1
(T)KT Rolster_Flash

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

You secured three kills.

We took out Rain really early so I felt like our team was going to win. I am glad because I secured three kills and I am also glad because I was able to put my team on a two match winning streak after I snapped our losing streak. I think we can use this momentum to win our first match for round three against SK Telecom as well.

You had to go head to head against T1 today. What kind of preparation did you take for today's match?

Since our opponent was our rival SK Telecom, I did nothing but practice extensively. And I also think that all my teammates put on their focus and played really well.

How do you think today's match went overall?

I think things went well as always. The SK Telecom players came out with strategies that I expected them to come out with. Everything went as expected. I think collectively as a team, we've developed this belief that we can win.

You have yet to show a dominating form like you once did for BW but it seems like you are slowly preparing death dealing builds.

I have a lot of deadly strategies. There are a lot of available strategies for SC2 but there are also a lot of strategies that fit my style. If I can just do really well regarding my decision makings then I'm sure I'll be able to put up great results.

All three games, you showed a form where you were sure of your victories.

For today's match, I just focused on playing like I regularly do rather than focus on timing attacks. I told myself that I could win just as long as I didn't take any harassment early on.

Your win-loss is now 10-10 against FanTaSy.

I know that we're going to face off a lot more from here on out. Originally, there was a pretty big gap in our record but I went on a losing streak so I was finally able to catch up today. I want to keep winning from here on out so I can make the gap bigger in my favor.

You are now at first place with fifteen victories.

I am glad. I will maintain this first place spot. I will win next match as well and make sure that there is a gap between me and the second place player. I will win the most wins award no matter what.

Your first opponent for round three is also SK Telecom.

I'm always confident when it comes to TvZs. As I was preparing for my match this time I established my confidence. I think I will also be able to win our next match with today's momentum.

Anything else you would like to say?

I want to thank my teammates for always working so hard to help me with practice. I actually got help from Axiom's Ryung this time so I want to thank him for that.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
derpface
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden925 Posts
January 26 2013 08:43 GMT
#2
Thanks you sekkzor!
gg no re #_< no1 Hydra and Leta fan >_#
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8139 Posts
January 26 2013 08:47 GMT
#3
Damn Flash sounding super confident
XiaoJoyce-
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
China2908 Posts
January 26 2013 08:55 GMT
#4
Looking forward for his 1st SC2 champion trophy
Pew! Pew! Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
January 26 2013 08:56 GMT
#5
Ryung such a boss
Refer to my post.
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
January 26 2013 08:58 GMT
#6
Thanks Seeker!
Moderatorlickypiddy
alvadr
Profile Joined May 2012
135 Posts
January 26 2013 08:59 GMT
#7
Axiom helping Proleaguers :D

Awesome to see the teams getting on.
Aleteh
Profile Joined December 2011
Denmark166 Posts
January 26 2013 09:04 GMT
#8
AxiomAcer + Flash for GSTL = nextlevel!
The Tyrant
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 26 2013 09:10 GMT
#9
I want to keep winning from here on out so I can't make the gap bigger in my favor.


FlaSh's logic circuits burnt out from the intensive practice? ^^

Won't be long until we see God Young Ho again. Hwaiting~~
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
JJH777
Profile Joined January 2011
United States4420 Posts
January 26 2013 09:19 GMT
#10
Ryung helping everybody. Squirtle also thanked him yesterday
Taefox
Profile Joined March 2010
1533 Posts
January 26 2013 09:45 GMT
#11
On January 26 2013 17:59 alvadr wrote:
Axiom helping Proleaguers :D

Awesome to see the teams getting on.


Nah just because the players are friends and well know each others it doesn't mean their teams are in relationship. just saying
@taefoxy
LuckyMacro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1482 Posts
January 26 2013 09:55 GMT
#12
and this is why I LB'd KT...even though..well..my icon...


tears.
TsGBruzze
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Sweden1190 Posts
January 26 2013 10:02 GMT
#13
flash so good and handsome!
''you got to yolo things up to win''
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
January 26 2013 10:19 GMT
#14
Rain once again falls. I thought he was going to be huge for the 2nd round. ^^
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 26 2013 10:37 GMT
#15
poor SKT
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
NightOfTheDead
Profile Joined August 2009
Lithuania1711 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-26 10:40:46
January 26 2013 10:40 GMT
#16
On January 26 2013 19:19 darkness wrote:
Rain once again falls. I thought he was going to be huge for the 2nd round. ^^


I guess preparation is very important to him. Some players are infinite times better when they prepare against single opponent, rather than on the spot playing multiple random opponents.
Landu Landu
Profile Joined December 2012
Norway86 Posts
January 26 2013 10:53 GMT
#17
Flash pretty good guys "Everything went as expected." God knows all.
MC | Snute | Flash
atrox_
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom1711 Posts
January 26 2013 11:21 GMT
#18
Ryung passing himself round like a cheap whore to all the players in need. So glad to see it pay off though!
DreamOen
Profile Joined March 2010
Spain1400 Posts
January 26 2013 11:30 GMT
#19
I think things went well as always. The SK Telecom players came out with strategies that I expected them to come out with.

He is still, the mind reader even in SCII.
Loving to see Flash on fire, awaiting for this next OSL performance.
Tester | MC | Crank | Flash | Jaedong | MVP
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9055 Posts
January 26 2013 11:34 GMT
#20
Flash is scary. I'm scared.
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 265
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 590
Larva 257
Leta 63
NaDa 51
TT1 19
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm213
League of Legends
JimRising 715
Other Games
summit1g10408
WinterStarcraft448
Mew2King110
ViBE81
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1376
BasetradeTV257
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota251
League of Legends
• Rush915
• Lourlo813
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 44m
INu's Battles
7h 44m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 44m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 44m
Replay Cast
18h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.