• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:55
CEST 08:55
KST 15:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10408 users

[Interview] SPL KHAN vs SKT T1 Round 2 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-22 11:00:37
January 22 2013 10:14 GMT
#1
(Z)Samsung KHAN_RorO

[image loading]

Source :Daily eSports

You took down Rain and kept your team's winning streak alive.

Our team wasn't looking good this season but we're on a four match winning streak right now so I feel good that we've changed the atmosphere. This was my first time being sent out as the ace and I am glad that I was able to win.

Was it scheduled beforehand that you would be the ace.

Stork sunbae did so well during his turn that I think my turn as the ace just naturally came.

Did you specifically practice for ZvPs?

Cloud Kingdom is a basic map so I was prepared for all three match ups. On the other hand, Ohana is a difficult map for a Zerg to go against a Protoss so it was difficult for me to get sent out then. So I claimed the ace role.

You were showing a very sluggish form in the beginning of the season.

When the season began, I personally got very greedy. I was anticipating a good record but the team started doing badly from the get go so I couldn't enjoy the situation we were in. I also failed to my mind control so the losses kept stacking up.

When were you sure of your victory during the ace match?

When I engaged him after stealing his mothership, I knew that I had won. But I stacked up my brood lords and ended up taking too many hits from psionic storms. I think for a minute I felt a little chill.

How is the team's atmosphere these days.

It's always good. Even when I lose the sunbaes and coaching staff carry me along so well that I know that I can make good results as long as I keep working hard.

This season's goals?

When I first began, I wanted the most wins award. But because the team's record is more important, my priority now is to make sure that the team gets to the top. I do want the most wins award but I had a lot of losses so I'm not satisfied with my win/loss record. I'm sure I won't feel good about it even if I do achieve that award in the end.

Anything else you would like to say?

Even though the team's record is not the best, I personally feel like our team doesn't fall behind the others. The players are all thinking positively so the fans don't need to worry about us. Lastly, many fans remembered my birthday so I am very grateful for that.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
January 22 2013 10:20 GMT
#2
Thanks for the translation, awesome job as usual (so fast goddamnit)

I feel like Stork deserved the interview though
Jaedong & Faker
Mahanaim
Profile Joined December 2012
Korea (South)1002 Posts
January 22 2013 10:24 GMT
#3
S......K.........T............... shall revive
Celebrating Starcraft since... a long time ago.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 22 2013 10:24 GMT
#4
i wanted to hear from stork, but congrats to roro!
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
January 22 2013 10:36 GMT
#5
that was a disgustingly fast translation, thanks as always
SamsungStar
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States912 Posts
January 22 2013 10:46 GMT
#6
TYVM for translation! But yeah, why no Song Byung Gu
ne4aJIb
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Russian Federation3209 Posts
January 22 2013 11:02 GMT
#7
why not storkuuuuuu? t_t
Bisu,Best,Stork,Jangbi and Flash, Fantasy, Leta, Light and Jaedong, Hydra, Zero, Soulkey assemble in ACE now!
illidanx
Profile Joined November 2011
United States973 Posts
January 22 2013 11:25 GMT
#8
where is my stork? (((((((((
Die-hard KeSPA fan
crashonly
Profile Joined June 2010
Finland418 Posts
January 22 2013 13:18 GMT
#9
Thanks for translating <3
Gladiator6
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden7024 Posts
January 22 2013 13:21 GMT
#10
RorO instead of Stork o_o
Flying, sOs, free, Light, Soulkey & ZerO
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
January 22 2013 13:39 GMT
#11
Thanks for translating, Seeker.

Happy to see Roro coming back to form. Also happy to see Rain winning a few games again, but shame that SKT1 keeps losing.
Flash | Mvp
nRoot
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany928 Posts
January 22 2013 13:43 GMT
#12
Storkuuu ... :<
iKill
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Denmark861 Posts
January 22 2013 13:50 GMT
#13
Fucking hell, Stork. You just HAD to murder my anti team for the second time in as many days.

thepuppyassassin: "My god... the deathball's grown wings!"
derpface
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden925 Posts
January 22 2013 13:51 GMT
#14
Damn Roro is so similar tol Cella
gg no re #_< no1 Hydra and Leta fan >_#
HereBeDragons
Profile Joined May 2011
1429 Posts
January 22 2013 13:57 GMT
#15
Having Stork on anti back fired really hard =\
DiMano
Profile Joined July 2011
Korea (South)2066 Posts
January 22 2013 22:42 GMT
#16
RORO I LOVE YOU!!!!!! The game vs Rain was sooooo sick. KHAN GOGO!!! <3<3<3
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
January 22 2013 22:47 GMT
#17
On January 22 2013 19:24 opterown wrote:
i wanted to hear from stork, but congrats to roro!


Yeah I'm a bit surprised they didn't interview Stork as well considering his showing last night. RorO's been struggling a lot lately too, so meh.
LightAngels
Profile Joined April 2010
United States299 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 01:23:14
January 23 2013 01:19 GMT
#18
Why they don't do it like in the old days where every winner in a team got an interview?
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 173
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 647
hero 545
BeSt 291
Hyuk 215
Mind 36
Bale 24
Terrorterran 16
Noble 14
yabsab 11
ZergMaN 9
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
Shinee 1
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1070
XaKoH 314
League of Legends
JimRising 606
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King106
Other Games
summit1g10824
ceh9333
Livibee56
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick515
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH361
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2294
League of Legends
• Rush1370
• Stunt448
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 5m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 5m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.