• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:57
CEST 20:57
KST 03:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9363 users

TL Mafia LIX

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 14 2013 22:14 GMT
#7
Lix you!

/in
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-14 22:16:40
January 14 2013 22:15 GMT
#8
I think this will be my first game where there are Jacks and Mad Hatters!
This will be fun

EDIT: Or Double lynchers, mayor/sheriff/bodyguard for that matter! (at least in TL)

inb4 I get Miller
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 14 2013 22:18 GMT
#9
Why call it sheriff instead of "Elected Jailkeeper"? >_>
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 14 2013 23:02 GMT
#15
On January 15 2013 07:32 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 07:18 gonzaw wrote:
Why call it sheriff instead of "Elected Jailkeeper"? >_>

because it's an official position and that name sucks


Your name sucks! > : (
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 15 2013 03:35 GMT
#33
When does this tentatively start?

Is it after MTG Mini mafia?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 15 2013 16:39 GMT
#54
On January 15 2013 16:18 wherebugsgo wrote:
regardless of the consequences I have to be honest, it was pretty fucking hilarious.

When I found out what he did I loled for a while


Why was he modkilled?
I wanted him to show us his Keynesian analysis of the momentum of the Prius force determined by the Cornoullie principle applied to inter-social relationships in an informed minority game!
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 15 2013 18:09 GMT
#56
Wow, serious deja vú there
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 16 2013 05:59 GMT
#75
Well, this will be interesting
The only other "big game" I've played in were Bureaucracy and Aperture Mafia 1.
AM was so long ago, and BM was kind of boring (being persecuted lonely scum and all), so I take it this will be quite a change for me lol
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 16 2013 19:58 GMT
#89
Toad you better run for mayor and post the hypnotoad image lol
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-16 20:00:48
January 16 2013 19:59 GMT
#90
So yeah, when will this be starting?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 16 2013 23:39 GMT
#97
##Vote for mayor: Chezinu
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 17 2013 01:04 GMT
#105
Axl, liking sunsets is 3000K for sure, not 2000K
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 17 2013 05:27 GMT
#112
Axle, I'm premature-cop, debears came back premature-Medic.
You can't premature-lynch him just yet
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 18 2013 16:09 GMT
#171
If we can ever see a serious scumhunting Chezinu...damn I'd be very tempted to vote him for mayor too lol
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 19 2013 22:56 GMT
#192
/confirm
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 20 2013 03:08 GMT
#238
Don't worry guys I'll save you!
I plan to run for mayor, always wanted to in TL but never had the chance

I'll have the chance to fuck some scum on D1 fuck yeah.

I'm kind of busy right now, in a moment I'll make the "official" campaign.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 20 2013 04:58 GMT
#284
[image loading]


Gonzaw's super complicated mayor campaign


My candidacy is based on these 2 things:

1)I'll try to establish my innocence as much as I can
2)I'll try my best to hunt scum today, and everyday from now on

That's it.

(1) So yeah, the point of this is so we don't have paranoid townies not being sure of me being town, which can be a huge problem later on since (with mafia's help surely) they'll feel like the only way to do anything would be lynching the mayor. This also disrupts the game and yadda yadda yadda you guys know the rest.
(2)This one is obvious won't even touch it.

Here's the thing: I don't really expect to put up any "plans" or a "formal campaign", nor post propositions of what I'll do, like what I'm going to do regarding lurkers or what I'm going to do regarding blue claims or whatever.
That's pointless and nobody gives a shit about it and even if they did nobody would listen to me about "lurkers" or anything. Also it's not like the stances on those kind of issues are not "standard" anyways.

I wont' also just say "vote for me" and that's it, since it doesn't give you guys the idea I really want to be mayor and I'm just a "well, I wouldn't mind being mayor I guess, so I can well say 'guys I want to be mayor' or something"

"But gonzaw, how are we supposed to trust you/know you'll catch scum/be sure you are town/be sure you'll be a good mayor so I can vote for you RIGHT NOW!?"

Yeah that's the thing. Like....every single mayor campaign is bullshit, like 99% of them (with the exception of the ones based on PM games and intricate blue plans and shit and the mayor candidate has a plan for that, but sadly we can't PM freely in this game), it's just fluff to "convince" people to vote for you right off the bat.

That's not how it works, this is how it works:
Just forget about the whole mayor campaign and let's play normally. Once we are deep into D1, then go back and see if I'm worthy of being mayor. Not just me, but anybody else.
Don't rely on reputation alone, since the guy could either be scum or just not give a shit/be bad mayor/have bad reads/not establish himself as town successfully. Although good reputation usually precedes good play if the guy is town.
Don't rely on mayor campaign posts alone, since the guy could be bullshitting from his teeth or just try to spout as much "pro-town" stuff he can even if he doesn't believe half the shit he says

Now, this post itself may seem hypocritical since you guys may start to think "Wow, he seems to make sense! Maybe he'll be a good mayor in the end...wait a minute he's bullshitting us!".
So yeah, read all of this only as advice instead of like a full-on-blown campaign for me to be mayor, and as time goes by, go back to points (1) and (2) and see if you think I'd be a worthy mayor candidate.

With that said, let's start this shit.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 20 2013 05:01 GMT
#285
On January 20 2013 11:55 sandroba wrote:
i'm not running for mayor muahahaha that's my evil plan!
i might lynch prpl anyway despite being a commoner


*sandroba doesn't try to take full advantage of the setup to stampede town to a win*

Seems like sandro flipped scum again.

Unless you plan on telling us why you are not giving a shit about the mayor candidacy, which you would obviously do as town?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 20 2013 05:03 GMT
#286
Anyways Chezinu, lol you seem to be getting quite a few votes.
Would you mind giving us a "snip" of this "serious Chezinu" you'll become if you were to be mayor?
Although promises like these are generally empty, the fact that you never made a promise like this before maybe means it's legit lol
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 20 2013 05:13 GMT
#287
Toad, I got a question for you:

What made you go from this:

On January 20 2013 10:55 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2013 10:50 prplhz wrote:
On January 20 2013 10:26 Toadesstern wrote:
I'm playing dota right now so I'll keep it short: not going to vote for you

Who are these people that you might consider voting for? It seems like you have a list of people you might consider voting for and this Vivax isn't on that list. Can I have the list?

well basicly everyone who's considered a vet is an option for me right now, that means I want the towniest out of:
Toad, gonzaw, Annul, prplhz, Sandroba, Chezinu (technically speaking that is), maybe BKE and austin idk.

I'm not geting voted into office due to paranoia (and hypno-toadish-ness) so that's sadly not an option. If Sandro is town we need to figure that out as quickly as possible and make him mayor though.


..to this?:

On January 20 2013 12:54 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2013 12:47 annul wrote:
hello peeps

i have a laser tag tournament tonight (in 78 minutes, so i gotta leave for it soon) but i want to announce my awesome plan. i call it the "make annul, a fucking incredible all-star, ultimate commander of killing scum" plan.

or, for short, the MAFIA SUCKS plan.

basically, you elect me mayor, and i kill scum for you. do it for PATRIOTISM.

also, because i have run for mayor every single time for like the past 10 games and have never won the election =(

looks like we have to vote someone into office who's usually not a decent candidate at all if Sandroba is not running...
You not getting elected 10 times in a row isn't exactly something nice, is it? :p
Prplhz seems to be running on bullshit
Gonzaw is someone who noone with a functioning brain should want in a position of power
Same probably goes for me and Chezinu...

Gawd I was so hoping for Sandroba and now I'm stuck with these people... we really needed more vets in this game, this is troublesome


You did show intent on voting any of those guys initially, as long as they were the "towniest" out of that group, but then out of nowhere you discard most of those "vets", even when not much happened in between.

Also what's this about "nobody with a functioning brain should want (gonzaw) in a position of power"?
Care to expand on that? Other than not being "very sure" in some games, when I'm town I can catch scum fairly easy (relatively speaking), specially on D1. Aperture Mafia II should attest to that.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 272
BRAT_OK 97
JuggernautJason63
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 901
Shuttle 699
Zeus 82
soO 44
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 32
scan(afreeca) 23
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
qojqva2403
420jenkins615
canceldota8
Counter-Strike
fl0m5144
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3134
Liquid`Hasu579
Other Games
FrodaN928
KnowMe206
Pyrionflax165
Livibee160
QueenE70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick605
StarCraft 2
angryscii 33
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 91
• 3DClanTV 57
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach104
• FirePhoenix27
• 80smullet 21
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1806
Other Games
• Shiphtur690
• imaqtpie634
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 3m
Patches Events
20h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.