• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:04
CEST 23:04
KST 06:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7622 users

TL Mafia LIX

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 25 2013 03:05 GMT
#2390
On January 25 2013 12:02 yamato77 wrote:
Adam please don't be an idiot.

I need not stupid people in my town.


Interesting welcome. I have read exactly none of this game, have I subbed into a train wreck?

You'll have to be patient while I catch up 120 pages.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 25 2013 06:40 GMT
#2460
On January 25 2013 15:22 yamato77 wrote:

Clarity/Adam, I hope is town. We'll see. Sorry for being a dick earlier, I am extremely tired and was frustrated at this game.


No problem. Frustration shows you give a shit. Its a good thing.


On January 25 2013 15:27 DearestSnot wrote:
should I do a "this is where we are right now" kind of post?

Because basically I have absolutely no problem with outting every single read of mine on every single player, but I don't want to taint everyone else's reads. Basically if I'm wrong anywhere I don't want people sheeping me; different perspectives are useful, and I'm asking people to name these reads so I can see what you guys think before I just flood the thread with what I think could be game-breaking reads if they are 100% correct.

I need to be absolutely sure of almost everything though. At the moment I'm like...95-97% sure of everything. There's a few tiny holes but honestly...I don't see us losing by basically just taking a list of 6-7 players and lynching them indiscriminately.


I intend to do something similar when I eventually catch up. I'm currently on page 30, I hope to be caught up by before midnight KST (like 8 or so hours from now), then Ill lay all my cards on the table so you can see where my heads at.

By all means, post your reads when you feel comfortable doing so. Ill read them and comment when I get caught up to current.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 25 2013 14:47 GMT
#2540
I think i'm reasonably caught up at this point. If not, ill go filter diving if someone mentions something I missed.


I agree with the lynching of BKE. To paraphrase myself in Whos Line mafia, Town BKE makes literally no sense and is thrilled to death about it. He finds someone he thinks is scum, and tunnels them with crazy logic, even when other players present evidence to the contrary.

In this game, there's none of that. He was literally a ghost all of D1, and his pushes on D2 are weak at best. No crazy logic, no excessive tunneling. Crappy D1 vote, wasted to avoid a mod-kill. I think hes scared to post in his first game of scum, hence his inactivity.



Another person I would lynch would be Axle. His opening post after confirming is to eviscerate Vivax campaign post, taking it apart piece by piece, nit picking at mostly irrelevant stuff. It reeks of attempting to contribute and also not knowing how to enter the thread. His day 1 vote finished on Gonzaw, a now flipped scum. I cant even find the post where he justifies or announces his vote on Gonzaw in his quagmire of a filter. Scum hunting is sparse at best.


These two would be the two I would lynch tomorrow.




I'm struggling to get a reliable read on Austin. Hes more hypno-toad then Toad this game. Giant walls of filter that say things that could have been said in a line. I start reading his filter, my eyes glaze over and my mind wanders. He'd be one of the first to go in the search for the 5th scum (assuming I'm right about the above two).



Ill be watching the LoL Euro Qualifiers for the next couple hours if anyone wants to ask me anything, Ill be hovering around the thread.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 25 2013 15:00 GMT
#2547
On January 25 2013 23:51 Vivax wrote:
Hey Adam, just to make it clear for you: Why lynch BKE when jailing him will show if he's scum?


What an odd question. These things don't resolve at the same time.... so go right ahead and jail him, ill still want him dead regardless of the outcome tomorrow, barring some amazing revelation.

Jailing someone is not a foolproof method of figuring out if someone is scum, there are other ways for that KP to go unaccounted for.

Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 25 2013 15:07 GMT
#2551
I'm just going to roll my eyes right now and stop this discussion.


Anyone have anything worthwhile to discuss.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 25 2013 15:38 GMT
#2560
On January 26 2013 00:13 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah Adam, as a 3rd party to the stuff surrounding Vivax's check and Gonzaw's subsequent lynch,
Did anything stand out to you/Scummy?


Honestly, that was painful to read. Some parts of Vivax filter scream town, yet some parts of his play this game have just been off-the-walls crazy, and that check is a good example of it, his feud with yamato is another. I choose to think hes an overzealous townie, so nothing really stood out as scummy, just .... not how I would have handled it.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 27 2013 02:25 GMT
#2943
After being slightly burnt out from the 9 hour catch up session 2 days ago, plus indulging in my countries national holiday, I never made it back to my PC yesterday.

Now that that's out there, Vivax, there's no point being coy with your check. You may as well table it, if its red, we discuss.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 27 2013 02:48 GMT
#2951
On January 27 2013 11:30 Vivax wrote:
First I want to hear what annul has to say and reasons for people to suspect/not suspect yamato. My filter is full of stuff against him.


Honestly, I lean somewhat town on Yamato. He has a stack of soft defenses for prplhz in his filter, which don't look great after his flip, but I find his frustration to be genuine and his curiousness real, if hes faking it - hes doing a really great job of it.

I'm thinking the last mafia is probably elsewhere.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 27 2013 04:36 GMT
#2955
Town. Telling vivax and toad to put their stupid sadfest on hold was very town.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 27 2013 19:57 GMT
#3104
On January 28 2013 04:50 Vivax wrote:
I'm not playing anti-town, I analyzed Palmar's town play in LVIII and am trying to copy it.
It involves claiming scum as often as possible.


You're choosing to emulate troll play in a game that ended in disaster due to having too many trolls on town side?

You are being anti-town. Stop.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 27 2013 20:18 GMT
#3106
I mostly agree with his reads.

Not sure how Axle is less than 1% scum, but ill follow his and FT's lead on that one.

As long as we flip another red tonight, town are so far out in front that mafia should probably consider conceding.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 27 2013 20:34 GMT
#3107
On January 28 2013 04:57 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2013 04:50 Vivax wrote:
I'm not playing anti-town, I analyzed Palmar's town play in LVIII and am trying to copy it.
It involves claiming scum as often as possible.


You're choosing to emulate troll play in a game that ended in disaster due to having too many trolls on town side?

You are being anti-town. Stop.


I posted this before I had caught up with what had happened while I was asleep.

You are rapidly running out of good will with this town.

I suggest you take a break until after the lynch, gather your thoughts, because you're heading for a noose at this rate.

Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 28 2013 00:22 GMT
#3140
##Vote: BroodKingEXE
##Vote: Chezinu


BKE will flip scum, I'm all but certain.

Chezinu on the other hand I am not entirely sold on. However, in the interest of consolidating, not having a better option and following bugs reads, he's going to have to suffice for the second lynch today.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 28 2013 01:00 GMT
#3146
On January 28 2013 09:49 FiveTouch wrote:
Adam, given you've read all the posts around the subject of Chezinu, especially bugs', what wasn't convincing about his case? Or about Chezinu's play in general? Thanks.


Mainly just his initial interaction with Prplhz. If he is indeed scum, would he have gone through with lynching prplhz for 'breaking the chezinu rule'?
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 28 2013 01:03 GMT
#3150
O.o

Right..
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 28 2013 01:07 GMT
#3158
This would be about my 11th or 12th game, I think its my first as a replacement..

What part of my comment towards you seemed unsure? How am I fence sitting exactly?
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 28 2013 01:23 GMT
#3184
Come on, don't discuss ongoing games.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 28 2013 01:29 GMT
#3191
This is not a C++ game, there are no 'letters' or rolls.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 28 2013 01:39 GMT
#3201
One post stuck in my mind after the lynch results. I couldn't remember who said it, but after a search, I found it:

On January 28 2013 00:41 Vivax wrote:
Wouldn't even be surprised if BKE flips town at this point.


Lo-and-behold, its from Vivax. Nothing in BKE's filter ever even came close to looking town or useful. This post stinks. It is also the last time you mention BKE in your filter, if this was your last thought in regards to him, why didn't you try to move the lynch elsewhere or at least move your vote. Between this and your garbage check last night, on a near confirmed player that conveniently happened to die. I call bullshit, I think you are scum.

If you are the detective you claim to be, you can prove it tonight by providing a non-bullshit check on someone that doesn't die.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 28 2013 01:46 GMT
#3211
On January 28 2013 10:42 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2013 10:39 Adam4167 wrote:
If you are the detective you claim to be, you can prove it tonight by providing a non-bullshit check on someone that doesn't die.


How do you prove this? (non-bullshit check)

He can choose any number of players to say "is town"

and to make it easier.. can just say a mason is town, as he knows who is mason, and he knows who is town..

if he misses scum its convenient.. theres what 12-14 players left, 2 scum? 1/6 chance to hit scum by lottery.


'Is town' will not cut it because:

On January 15 2013 06:56 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Detective
You have the ability to make night investigations. Once per night phase, you may PM me to ask for the role of one player.


So if hes scum as I believe, hes going to have to take a shot in the dark at guessing the persons role.
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O162
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 570
ZZZero.O 162
Hyun 58
soO 52
Dota 2
qojqva2412
League of Legends
Doublelift2015
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4309
Liquid`Hasu641
Other Games
summit1g7187
FrodaN1460
KnowMe357
Pyrionflax197
420jenkins190
Livibee166
QueenE100
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick651
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 74
• Adnapsc2 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 41
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie969
• Shiphtur600
• Scarra409
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 57m
Patches Events
17h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 57m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.