• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:32
CEST 21:32
KST 04:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9315 users

[Interview] SPL T1 vs EG-TL Round 2 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
January 08 2013 11:57 GMT
#1
(Z)EG-TL_Revival

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

This is your first victory after being on a two match losing streak.

I didn't expect to get sent out. I was given this opportunity. I feel like I can fly right now cause I secured two victories.

EG-TL players altogether had a seventeen game losing streak against Rain.

I had no idea. This is the first I'm hearing of it. That is very surprising..

The match against KT and Flash must have been disappointing.

When we went back to the team house and studied the VODs, I saw that I had a lot of chances to win. I think the reason I lost was because of lack of practice. Also, overall, there were a lot of things I didn't know about the game.

You were a former MBC HERO's player.

When I was on MBC HERO's, my goal was to become an ace player. Ever since, I have been so happy because I got to participate in Proleague with EG-TL. The fact that I get to play in Proleague is very meaningful.

Head coach Hwanni must have had a lot of expectations for you.

When we played against FXO, I secured three victories. I didn't get nervous at the team house so I was able to grab multiple kills. I think that match was what made Hwanni have a lot of expectations for me.

In the game against Rain, you took down his colossi multiple times with your corruptors.

That strategy is pretty old. I figured I had more experience than the KeSPA players so I tried out an old build order and it worked well.

Your Proleague goals?

My goal for now is to secure a 60% win ratio and above.

You stated in twitter that your height was 179 cm.

It was a joke. My actual height is 171 cm (laughs).

If you had to evaluate the skills of the KeSPA players?

They've caught up now. But none the less, eSF players still hold an advantage when it comes to experience since we started about 2-3 years in advance. Build order wise, I think we're ahead.

Anything else you would like to say?

My original team, TSL, had to disband. I was shocked to hear that. I felt really bad about hearing such horrible news. I am worried about coach Kim and the future of those players. I hope everything works out for them. I hope the players can all find good teams and get recruited in to them. It's coach Choi's birthday so I want to wish him a happy birthday. Lastly, I want to thank coach Hwanni for giving me the confidence that "I can do this!"
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
partydude89
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
1850 Posts
January 08 2013 12:00 GMT
#2
thanks seeker! <3 revival! and lol about a 17 game losing streak vs rain. rain pretty good.
#1 Official Hack Fan|#2 Bomber behind Wintex.|Curious|Life|Flash|TY|Cure|Maru|sOs|Jin Air Green Wings fighting!|SBENU Fighting!|
Soma.bokforlag
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden448 Posts
January 08 2013 12:00 GMT
#3
the height-question.. is pretty weird :D
Surili
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1141 Posts
January 08 2013 12:01 GMT
#4
"In the game against Rain, you took down his colossi multiple times with your corruptors.

That strategy is pretty old. I figured I had more experience than the KeSPA players so I tried out an old build order and it worked well."

Have been wondering about this, maybe BitByBit could dominate proleague if they get some smaller maps?

3 gate sentry expand v Z anyone?
The world is ending what should we do about it?
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
January 08 2013 12:05 GMT
#5
Revival confirmed Protoss sniper of EG-TL.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
January 08 2013 12:07 GMT
#6
Thanks seeker you awesome man you

GO REVIVAL :D
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Madera
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2672 Posts
January 08 2013 12:08 GMT
#7
I didn't pay much attention to Revival before but he definitely exceeded my expectations I had of him today.
MapleLeafSirup
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany950 Posts
January 08 2013 12:11 GMT
#8
kespa players caught up? many of them fail in code B and the rest fails in code A
torm3ntin
Profile Joined October 2009
Brazil2534 Posts
January 08 2013 12:14 GMT
#9
17 games lose strike is like a team choke. Thank god he didn't know about it.
Grubby and Ret fan, but a TERRAN player :D
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
January 08 2013 12:21 GMT
#10
Thanks Seeker!
Nice interview :D
Moderatorlickypiddy
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
January 08 2013 12:23 GMT
#11
On January 08 2013 21:14 torm3ntin wrote:
17 games lose strike is like a team choke. Thank god he didn't know about it.

The interviewers didn't know IdrA took a game off of Rain at BWC... Definitely not a streak.
Boonbag
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
France3318 Posts
January 08 2013 12:25 GMT
#12
On January 08 2013 21:11 MapleLeafSirup wrote:
kespa players caught up? many of them fail in code B and the rest fails in code A


clearly revival has no clue what hes talking about but you do
Acronysis
Profile Joined November 2011
872 Posts
January 08 2013 12:25 GMT
#13
Love you Revival! =)

Glad to see him kicking some ass after this disappointing loss against Flash.
The multiplying villanies of man do swarm upon him.
VoirDire
Profile Joined February 2009
Sweden1923 Posts
January 08 2013 12:26 GMT
#14
Much appreciated, as always
costinii
Profile Joined December 2012
Portugal59 Posts
January 08 2013 12:34 GMT
#15
I must admit, Revival played it well.
worker man rings boss “me no work I sick” boss says “when im sick I f*ck my wife try that” 2 hours later worker man rings back “me better, you got nice house"
ThePlayer33
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia2378 Posts
January 08 2013 12:39 GMT
#16
OK REVIVAL'S NICKNAME IS 171CM
| Idra | YuGiOh | Leenock | Coca |
Zer atai
Profile Joined September 2011
United States691 Posts
January 08 2013 12:41 GMT
#17
Thank you for the translation. Liquid fighting!!
Want to sport eSports? Disable adblock. P.S. En Taro Adun!!
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 13:01:30
January 08 2013 13:01 GMT
#18
Likeable guy. Good player
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 13:03:50
January 08 2013 13:02 GMT
#19
Edit nvm,

Very upset because revival cost nothing in fantasy points lol.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 14:28:34
January 08 2013 13:17 GMT
#20
In the game against Rain, you took down his colossi multiple times with your corruptors.

That strategy is pretty old. I figured I had more experience than the KeSPA players so I tried out an old build order and it worked well.

Haha. SC2 oldschool guy Revival telling them like it is. <3

Keep winning, young padawan! After the Rain... comes Revival.
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason192
BRAT_OK 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15786
Artosis 615
Mini 246
Dewaltoss 143
Mind 75
ZZZero.O 63
Hyun 39
Bale 24
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2705
420jenkins542
League of Legends
Doublelift892
Counter-Strike
fl0m3463
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5770
Khaldor1342
Liquid`Hasu1065
MindelVK13
Other Games
summit1g5353
FrodaN2095
B2W.Neo749
byalli617
ToD240
Railgan45
Mew2King36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1145
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
StarCraft 2
angryscii 39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 33
• StrangeGG 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 22
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• FirePhoenix6
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie881
• Shiphtur278
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 28m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 28m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 28m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.