• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:04
CEST 23:04
KST 06:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7629 users

Parallel World Mafia: Chaos of GreY

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 10 2012 22:15 GMT
#8
/in
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 11 2012 22:15 GMT
#86
There will be separate threads for the different worlds, correct?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 12 2012 00:09 GMT
#99
I'm going to Kenpachi rule Kepnachi before he even claims VT.

##Vote: Kenpachi
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 12 2012 00:39 GMT
#105
It says "You may still refer to things they are saying". So yes, I assume paraphrasing is fine.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 12 2012 00:41 GMT
#106
Also, I don't think swapping "scummy" players is a great idea. You end up muddying the waters on both sides, rather than making the next lynch easier.

I think we should swap over the towniest person possible on swap days.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 12 2012 00:54 GMT
#110
On December 12 2012 09:52 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2012 09:50 randombum wrote:
On December 12 2012 09:26 Clarity_nl wrote:
The worlds alternate lynch/swap, so we should lynch scum and swap scum (and during the swapday convince the other world why the person being swapped is scum.)


I think it works the other way, If we swap scum to the other side, it will be swap day when he gets there.


No, it's a swap day for them now, next cycle.

Btw I'm in both worlds in case no one noticed.

randombum is right. We could (theoretically) keep swapping one person back and forth forever, never giving them a chance to vote for a lynch day.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 12 2012 00:58 GMT
#111
Clarity: reading what you said in the other world is just flat out wrong.

Its day 1. The other world if swapping someone into this world.

Tomorrow, its day 2. New person is in this world. Now we have to swap someone over to their world.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 12 2012 01:15 GMT
#116
On December 12 2012 10:14 Kenpachi wrote:
Hello everyone, i have returned from hiatus
I am Kenpachi and i am literally a townie
nice to meet you

Does it count as Kenpachi rule if I attacked your VT claim before you claimed it?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 12 2012 01:16 GMT
#119
A paradox, then.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 12 2012 01:21 GMT
#123
On December 12 2012 10:17 Foolishness wrote:
I don't even think it's worthwhile to bother with the swapping. Knowing Greymist there's probably random swaps every night whether we want them or not. We have to lynch someone, we figure out who. Other world should be figuring out who they want to lynch tomorrow.

Anyways I'm voting for marvellosity cause he's mafia.

##Vote: marvellosity

Already not even reading the thread? :o
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 12 2012 01:26 GMT
#125
On December 12 2012 10:24 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2012 10:21 Keirathi wrote:
On December 12 2012 10:17 Foolishness wrote:
I don't even think it's worthwhile to bother with the swapping. Knowing Greymist there's probably random swaps every night whether we want them or not. We have to lynch someone, we figure out who. Other world should be figuring out who they want to lynch tomorrow.

Anyways I'm voting for marvellosity cause he's mafia.

##Vote: marvellosity

Already not even reading the thread? :o

I have and I found a mafia. Look for yourself.

No, you haven't read the thread.

Swap days are mandatory. There's no "screw the swapping". We lynch one day, swap the next.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 12 2012 01:35 GMT
#134
On December 12 2012 10:35 Clarity_nl wrote:
I'm not sure how serious you guys are, but I can tell who's winning

This.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 12 2012 03:49 GMT
#142
I agree with BH, sandro. Your plan is bad.

If you sent us all your scummy players, why are you going to lynch on your lynch days?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 12 2012 04:21 GMT
#146
No lynching every other day is just as bad as it would be in any other game. Why the hell would we do that :o
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 12 2012 04:35 GMT
#148
Yes, I meant once the two mafia from your side are dead. No-lynching is almost always bad, no matter how you look at it.

Imagine this was a normal game. You have 2 scum dead by day 4. Would you ever propose no-lynching every other day just for the hell of it? No.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 12 2012 04:37 GMT
#150
Sorry, I guess if I'm going to address people in the other world, I should specifically say @Player.

My last post was a response to Sandro.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 12 2012 16:34 GMT
#190
I think everyone is over-complicating this swapping thing. We all know that making good town reads is "easier" and less likely to be wrong (see: resistance-type games). I don't see any reason not to just send townie reads, and otherwise treat each world as its own bubble. If one side ever gets down to 0 scum, while the other still has 2, *THEN* you can think about shipping over scum reads to keep a lynch open in each world.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 12 2012 16:43 GMT
#193
On December 13 2012 01:39 slOosh wrote:
Cool Keir agrees with me. Keir what do you think of Foolishness / players involved with that?

Also, is there a way to subscribe to a thread without posting in it? I don't like having to check other thread manually for new posts.

Nothing that Foolishness has done makes sense. I dunno how to read him, but I assume he isn't an idiot. Not sure why he's playing like one.

There is a subscribe link just above the Quick Reply box.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 13 2012 01:12 GMT
#240
On December 13 2012 10:09 Dienosore wrote:
People who are scared about creating a situation where we would potentially be lynching into only townies are forgetting the fact that we can engineer the vote so there is a no-lynch that day.

You're missing the point. No-lynching is almost always a bad thing for town, if there's not a damn good reason for it.

It is quite possible it will come down to it at some point, though.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 13 2012 04:39 GMT
#258
On December 13 2012 13:37 Kenpachi wrote:
calling it now, Marv and foolish are both mafia

Totes!
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O162
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 570
ZZZero.O 162
Hyun 58
soO 52
Dota 2
qojqva2412
League of Legends
Doublelift2015
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4309
Liquid`Hasu641
Other Games
summit1g7187
FrodaN1460
KnowMe357
Pyrionflax197
420jenkins190
Livibee166
QueenE100
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick651
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 74
• Adnapsc2 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 41
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie969
• Shiphtur600
• Scarra409
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 56m
Patches Events
17h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 56m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.