• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:18
CEST 02:18
KST 09:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9687 users

[Interview] GSTL Fnatic vs. Prime 2012 Season 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
wozzot
Profile Joined July 2012
United States1227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-02 13:37:28
November 02 2012 13:32 GMT
#1
sleep si for the weak

(Z)TeriusPrime

[image loading]

Source: This Is Game

How does it feel to take your first regular season win in a long time?

I had asked myself whether I should quit gaming, but being given another opportunity to play and being able to taste victory makes me happy.

How did you spend your time at home?

My waist and back were in bad condition, so I spent all day resting. The constant, excruciating pain made me want to die.

How has your health been recently?

I've exercised before I returned to the team house, so I can withstand the pain for now. For the sake of my body, I'll have to keep exercising.

You've returned to your team house after a long time away. How did it affect your performance?

When I played games at home, I was never able to win, so I worried about whether I should quit. When I returned to the team house, though, my skill level went back up rapidly as I practiced, which gave me a good deal of confidence. Now that I've taken one game, I will work hard to keep winning in the future.

Were you scheduled to be sent out today?

I was set to go out, but ByuN played so well that I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to play. I fortunately got the opportunity, and I'm happy that I was able to use it to win.

There were times during your game against aLive where you were on the verge of losing.

I had thought that my opponent would go for bio and built a large number of Mutalisks in advance, but he went for mech instead. That got me into a lot of trouble, but I somehow managed to buy enough time to mass up Brood Lords and gain a foothold back into the game. Once I managed to get a Fungal Growth off on all of his Vikings, I believed that I would win.

This was your first match during the regular season. Didn't you feel nervous?

Because of how strong the players behind me were, I wasn't nervous. But since the results of our match would be back up in the air if I lost, I resolved to try my best.

There is a lack of Zerg players on Prime, which gives great potential for you to shine. Are you confident in yourself for the future?

I'll have to keep playing to find out whether I'll do well. For now, I just want to make sure that I show any results at all. While I was at home, my teammates treated me like an unemployed person, so I want to show them that I can accomplish something.

Do you think that your team will be able to defeat FXO in order to advance?

I'm not very sure. I'm full of confidence in my ZvT, so I will show off some good play if I'm given a chance.

Do you have anything more to say?

When I was wondering whether I should give up gaming, MarineKing told me that the team needed me because the team was short on Zergs. It was thanks to the confidence that MarineKing-hyung instilled in me that I was able to start practicing again, so I'm very grateful to him. While I was at home, I gave my parents a lot of trouble due to my illness, so I want to tell them that I'm sorry.

ByuN told me to send my thanks to Lee Jae-Ho and and Han Baek-Gu. [T/N: I can't find these names anywhere, so they're most likely either some sort of staff or unrelated to SC2; it's possible, though unlikely, that the first is Light] Because he wasn't able to do an interview, I'm thanking them on his behalf instead. Finally, I want to thank my team's sponsors, Ttesports and OCZ.
(ノ´∀`*)ノ ♪ ♫ ヽ(´ー`)ノ ♪ ♫ (✌゚∀゚)☞ ♪ ♫ ヽ(´ー`)ノ ♫ ♫ (ノ´_ゝ`)ノ彡 ┻━┻
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-02 13:34:56
November 02 2012 13:34 GMT
#2
Wow, sounds like Terius was really in a rough spot for a while there =/ Good to see him back in action, though.

Edit: And yes, I'm sure "sleep si for the weak"
AdministratorBreak the chains
Incomplet
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United Kingdom1419 Posts
November 02 2012 13:36 GMT
#3
Nice MVP award gom...
Next time give it to the guy who took out 3 players instead of the guy who took out 1 =\
Bow down to the sons of Aiur...SKT1_Rain, CreatorPrime, ST_Parting, Liquid_Hero.
AgentChaos
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom4569 Posts
November 02 2012 13:36 GMT
#4
whats up with these koreans and their injuries?
IM & EG supporter
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
November 02 2012 13:40 GMT
#5
On November 02 2012 22:36 Incomplet wrote:
Nice MVP award gom...
Next time give it to the guy who took out 3 players instead of the guy who took out 1 =\


Well he was the guy that came out of nowhere and stopped a potential comeback, so even as a byun fanboy i'm not too mad at him getting MVP. Sad to hear that he had such problems with his back, guess that's why he dissapeared off the face of the earth for a short while. I just hope he'll be able to show some more good games

Thanks for the translation, as always :D
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-02 13:42:34
November 02 2012 13:41 GMT
#6
Admirable work taking B4's vacant, and hopefully not get destroyed by an up-n-comer at any foreign event anytime soon
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
S_SienZ
Profile Joined September 2011
1878 Posts
November 02 2012 13:43 GMT
#7
On November 02 2012 22:36 Incomplet wrote:
Nice MVP award gom...
Next time give it to the guy who took out 3 players instead of the guy who took out 1 =\

Let's be honest though, they were playing fnatic and he took out aLive.

Same way how you would probably win the MVP if your team was playing NSH and you took out jjakji.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
November 02 2012 13:44 GMT
#8
On November 02 2012 22:43 S_SienZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2012 22:36 Incomplet wrote:
Nice MVP award gom...
Next time give it to the guy who took out 3 players instead of the guy who took out 1 =\

Let's be honest though, they were playing fnatic and he took out aLive.

Same way how you would probably win the MVP if your team was playing NSH and you took out jjakji.

Alive took himself out he should get MVP.
Glorious SEA doto
petrox
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia320 Posts
November 02 2012 13:56 GMT
#9
Infested Alive took out Fnatic =\, it was like Bumblebee neuralled Alive and clumped up 17 vikings for him
FakeDeath
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia6060 Posts
November 02 2012 13:57 GMT
#10
Doesn't Terius looked like Mr.Bean????
Play your best
Xpace
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2209 Posts
November 02 2012 14:08 GMT
#11
On November 02 2012 22:44 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2012 22:43 S_SienZ wrote:
On November 02 2012 22:36 Incomplet wrote:
Nice MVP award gom...
Next time give it to the guy who took out 3 players instead of the guy who took out 1 =\

Let's be honest though, they were playing fnatic and he took out aLive.

Same way how you would probably win the MVP if your team was playing NSH and you took out jjakji.

Alive took himself out he should get MVP.


Loooool 8.5/10

You'd think by now that people would stop talking about the GSTL MVPs...
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
November 02 2012 14:24 GMT
#12
On November 02 2012 22:57 FakeDeath wrote:
Doesn't Terius looked like Mr.Bean????


Can't unsee.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
November 02 2012 14:38 GMT
#13
On November 02 2012 22:36 Incomplet wrote:
Nice MVP award gom...
Next time give it to the guy who took out 3 players instead of the guy who took out 1 =\


He got the Mvp award because he won even though he's injured and in pain.

On a more serious note, good to see him back on the horse.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
SupLilSon
Profile Joined October 2011
Malaysia4123 Posts
November 02 2012 14:42 GMT
#14
On November 02 2012 22:57 FakeDeath wrote:
Doesn't Terius looked like Mr.Bean????


Why.... god dammit lol

He totally does...
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
November 02 2012 14:51 GMT
#15
It saddens me when I hear players are/were seriously considering retiring, so I'm glad he got this win. Just hope he can keep it up
Refer to my post.
SHOOG
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1639 Posts
November 02 2012 15:09 GMT
#16
Glad he stuck with gaming.
I imagine a decent amount of pros must feel like that at times.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
November 02 2012 16:20 GMT
#17
Terius is one of my favorite zergs for... some... reason. Well I'm happy he's back ^____^
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Ryps
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Romania2740 Posts
November 02 2012 16:22 GMT
#18
Whats with all the koreans having health issues, dont they know if you have a sedentary lifestyle you need to take care of your body and eating habits?
PiQLiQ
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden702 Posts
November 02 2012 16:34 GMT
#19
Nice! thanks for the interviews!
http://twitter.com/lagcats
Misacampo
Profile Joined July 2012
167 Posts
November 02 2012 19:32 GMT
#20
On November 02 2012 22:40 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2012 22:36 Incomplet wrote:
Nice MVP award gom...
Next time give it to the guy who took out 3 players instead of the guy who took out 1 =\


Well he was the guy that came out of nowhere and stopped a potential comeback, so even as a byun fanboy i'm not too mad at him getting MVP. Sad to hear that he had such problems with his back, guess that's why he dissapeared off the face of the earth for a short while. I just hope he'll be able to show some more good games

Thanks for the translation, as always :D


Potential comeback? I would not bet any amount of money on alive taking out either mkp or creator.
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings83
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE144
ProTech136
SpeCial 88
StarCraft: Brood War
NaDa 27
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever438
canceldota164
NeuroSwarm135
League of Legends
Doublelift4005
Other Games
summit1g6175
JimRising 440
C9.Mang0372
ToD80
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP69
• poizon28 34
• davetesta15
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1075
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 42m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.