• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:00
CEST 03:00
KST 10:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7893 users

Liquid City Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 29 2012 21:48 GMT
#61
/in
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 30 2012 05:02 GMT
#107
Shady called me a troll wtf. I'm not a troll shady you're mean.
##vote shady sands

^policy lynch
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 30 2012 11:03 GMT
#122
I voted for shady because he called me a troll.
There is no one better to vote for atm. I might as well vote for someone who was mean to me and has a history of being mean to me.

Also I'm not a fan of his content.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 30 2012 12:54 GMT
#126
I like to always have my vote on my top scumread. Even if it's a weak read. FOS is reserved for secondary scumreads.
GLHF
I will try not to act mature and not be an attention whore.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 30 2012 12:55 GMT
#127
ebwop I will try to act mature
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 30 2012 13:35 GMT
#129
On September 30 2012 22:30 Kreb wrote:
@kush

You still didnt reply to what you dont like about Shadys content.


I apologize for my lack of specificity. I dislike his content because it is all caps nonsense. Not even proper trolling, just spam.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 30 2012 14:18 GMT
#132
On September 30 2012 23:11 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2012 22:35 kushm4sta wrote:
On September 30 2012 22:30 Kreb wrote:
@kush

You still didnt reply to what you dont like about Shadys content.


I apologize for my lack of specificity. I dislike his content because it is all caps nonsense. Not even proper trolling, just spam.

SO ALL CAPS = SCUM? I don't follow your logic.


That's why I said policy lynch not scum lynch.
And yeah I realize this is a contradiction from saying top scumread gets vote but I don't have a top scumread so it goes to a policy vote.
Also making too big of a deal of this, but I am happy to entertain any and all questions nevertheless.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 30 2012 17:26 GMT
#167
On September 30 2012 23:32 Keirathi wrote:
Okay, so just to be clear, was your vote on Shady a policy lynch because:

Show nested quote +
On September 30 2012 20:03 kushm4sta wrote:
I voted for shady because he called me a troll.
There is no one better to vote for atm. I might as well vote for someone who was mean to me and has a history of being mean to me.

Also I'm not a fan of his content.


Or a scum lynch because:

Show nested quote +
On September 30 2012 21:54 kushm4sta wrote:
I like to always have my vote on my top scumread. Even if it's a weak read. FOS is reserved for secondary scumreads.
GLHF
I will try not to act mature and not be an attention whore.

Show nested quote +
On September 30 2012 22:35 kushm4sta wrote:
On September 30 2012 22:30 Kreb wrote:
@kush

You still didnt reply to what you dont like about Shadys content.


I apologize for my lack of specificity. I dislike his content because it is all caps nonsense. Not even proper trolling, just spam.


Honestly, either one is terrible reasoning.


All of the above reasons lol. I always like to have a vote parked on someone, that is my sick new mafia policy. So no there is not a great reason for it to be there, just a bunch of shitty reasons.

To the people saying shady's reason for trolling makes no sense:
it makes perfect sense to me although it seems like a terrible idea.


I don't know why shady feels the need to warn the trolls (let's just call them that for now even though the term does not apply perfectly) by way of example.
Just for the minute possibility that it will be relevant to the scumhunt ahead, I would like to share that my role pm contained a warning that this game will have a zero tolerance trolling/flaming policy. I'm sure the other players with a reputation for trolling got a similar warning.
So shady that means your lesson was quite uneeded.

Also my role pm said I was town.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 30 2012 17:29 GMT
#168
What I don't understand about this type of game is what stops scum from lurking. There are so many people and it's easy to hide amongst what I'm sure will be the many lurkers.

Note: I've only played minis in the past.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 30 2012 18:38 GMT
#171
On September 30 2012 13:57 Risen wrote:
Hi guys. Not posting is boring as shit. Tried it in the caller game. Was never a lynch target, but I didn't have any fun, either. So I guess you'll be getting high post count Risen. Objective is as usual, don't rage the fuck out.


From this quote it seems strategically beneficial for scum to be semi lurkers.

Unrelated and seemingly contradicting what I just said,
##FOS Risen.
Why are you even thinking about what playstyle will keep you from getting lynched?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 30 2012 20:09 GMT
#175
On October 01 2012 04:58 risk.nuke wrote:
I'm thinking we kill kush. All in favor?


TT just don't read my posts if you can't stand them.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 30 2012 20:59 GMT
#179
I just assume they want to kill me because I'm annoying, since they haven't even voted for me or fos me or make any semblance of a case against me.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 30 2012 22:08 GMT
#185
anul seems so angry for no reason. that's how I act when I'm mafia.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 30 2012 22:59 GMT
#191
Anul getting mad for no reason:
not completely no reason but actually for a very small reason. Someone said he was acting like a little bitch. Who would really get mad at this?
I don't know his meta at all though so maybe he is just an uptight mafia player?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 30 2012 23:22 GMT
#195
Kreb, kj post about lurkers was in response to a post I made, asking what stops mafia from hiding among the lurkers.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 00:41 GMT
#200
##unvote
##vote annul
contrived anger
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 01:31 GMT
#203
About shady, I'm not seeing the scum motivation behind his troll show. It doesn't make any sense from a troll perspective and it does make sense from an annoyed townie perspective.

If you look at the trolling more closely you can see seeds of his plan within the all caps nonsense.

I read it as the actions of someone who was fed up with trolls and didn't really want to play this game
His absence supports this read.
No doubt the mod pmed him, a little slap on his wrist. But it would sting to someone with such a sense of self importance on this webisite. That's part of why he hasn't come back.

Town read on shady.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 01:34 GMT
#204
edwop it doesn't make any sense from a scum perspective
not troll perspective
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 01:42 GMT
#206
On October 01 2012 10:38 Keirathi wrote:
The scum motivation is that he feels trolling could buy him a free ride to the endgame because it has for people like grush/BM/YH/you (although I disagree with you being lumped in with those guys) in the past.

Do you honestly think scum shady would use that terrible plan?
The nature of his trolling was obvious unsustainable throughout the game.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 03:10 GMT
#224
spy slip
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 146
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 469
Bale 43
League of Legends
Doublelift4770
Other Games
summit1g9359
JimRising 538
ViBE216
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick663
BasetradeTV204
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 116
• Light_VIP 3
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1243
• Shiphtur430
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h
Patches Events
14h
BSL Open Qualifier
18h
BSL Open Qualifier
18h
OSC
22h
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.