• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:23
CEST 22:23
KST 05:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9170 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXVIII

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 24 2012 22:03 GMT
#51
/in
please don't let cubu join...
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 25 2012 03:24 GMT
#53
On September 25 2012 07:37 thrawn2112 wrote:
lol.... welcome kush. Is this your last newbie?


yup honestly im afraid to start playing with the big boys
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 26 2012 02:13 GMT
#66
im going to lurk more this game
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 26 2012 02:36 GMT
#69
On September 26 2012 11:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 11:13 kushm4sta wrote:
im going to lurk more this game


Kush. Advanced warning. If you play like you played the last 3 games. I am going to lynch you


last game my reads were so good though.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 26 2012 12:44 GMT
#83
On September 26 2012 15:27 Stutters695 wrote:
/in

Don't have to leave town this weekend so I'll have plenty of time.


Ew it's stutters. He got modkilled without asking for replacement.
Imo make him prove himself as a replacement before he can join a game.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 26 2012 15:00 GMT
#95
damn this game seems like it has a lot of good people in it
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 26 2012 20:48 GMT
#99
its full right? when start?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 27 2012 04:04 GMT
#103
darth and alsn seem pretty tryhard so town should be all set for the win
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 27 2012 21:11 GMT
#113
First!!

whats up guys it's kush.

About me
I have been told many times I have a "scummy meta." Not really fair since last game I did roll scum so I didn't really get a chance to show improvement in my town play. I'm working on it guys.
This is my 4th newbie game so I'm experienced as possible to play in this game. Also I think rolling scum last game will help my reads greatly. I know how those fuckers think.

Everyone say how you feel about lurker policy.
I take kind of a middle of the ground stance. I mean if you have like 3 lurkers obviously you shouldn't waste 3 nights killing them off 1 by 1. If I think someone is scummy than I vote for that person. If I don't have any good scumreads then I will be in favor of lynching a lurker.
Usually what seems to happen is town can't decide so they bandwagon on some lurker at the last second. I'm not against this since it keeps pressure on possible scum.
I don't like people to say oh we are definitely lynching a lurker d1, because then scum feels safe as long as they are somewhat active.
My willingness to lynch a lurker decreases as the game progresses. For example I think lynching a lurker d3 is really bad.

Message to scum:
I can smell you.

OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 27 2012 21:12 GMT
#114
edwop middle of the road
i hate messing up idioms
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 27 2012 21:58 GMT
#120
@sonic
getting everyone's thoughts on lurker policy is important. Don't argue about it but share your views on the matter please..
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 28 2012 00:01 GMT
#130
On September 28 2012 08:34 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2012 06:58 kushm4sta wrote:
@sonic
getting everyone's thoughts on lurker policy is important. Don't argue about it but share your views on the matter please..

No it's not. It is simply a mechanism to get the discussion going and allows scum to seem to participate and to potentially mislynch an inactive townie. Any more talk of policy will get you FoS'd.


Sorry but who appointed this asshole boss?
you get people's thoughts on lurker policy, so you can catch them deviating from it later and question them about it.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 28 2012 00:03 GMT
#131
@Darth what are your thoughts on lurker policy? What is your opinion of policy lynches? What is your policy about policies?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 28 2012 00:14 GMT
#135
On September 28 2012 09:12 Z-BosoN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2012 09:01 kushm4sta wrote:
On September 28 2012 08:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 28 2012 06:58 kushm4sta wrote:
@sonic
getting everyone's thoughts on lurker policy is important. Don't argue about it but share your views on the matter please..

No it's not. It is simply a mechanism to get the discussion going and allows scum to seem to participate and to potentially mislynch an inactive townie. Any more talk of policy will get you FoS'd.


Sorry but who appointed this asshole boss?
you get people's thoughts on lurker policy, so you can catch them deviating from it later and question them about it.


And why are you that scared of a FOS?

I just dont like it when people threaten me.. so hard to suppress my urge to flame.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 28 2012 00:18 GMT
#136
On September 28 2012 09:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2012 09:03 kushm4sta wrote:
@Darth what are your thoughts on lurker policy? What is your opinion of policy lynches? What is your policy about policies?


Read the thread. My position on these has already been made. I don't feel like I need to repeat myself.


You have no sense of humor darth. This is the second time I made a joke to you and the second time you took it literally.

I do agree with you that it's stupid to have a "plan" for day 2. Everyone vote for their top scumreads and that's all the plan we need.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 28 2012 00:31 GMT
#139
The one where I call you an asshole was serious. That is the post boson quoted.
The one saying the word policy a bunch of times was not serious. That is the one you took seriously.

The first time you took a joke seriously was pregame chatter.

you are very cold dude and I don't like it.

I would like to move on but if you prefer I continue to expand on your faults I would be happy to.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 28 2012 00:40 GMT
#141
thank you now I won't be nk
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 28 2012 00:48 GMT
#144
anyway to defend myself:

before this game even started you said you were going lynch me if i play the same way ive been playing.
well guess what that's my personality and it's not changing so if you don't like it too bad?

you said "if you talk policy again im fosing you."
I make a post. 1 sentence of flame. For that I am sorry (not really). Second sentence was a brief explanation of why I think 1 post on policy discussion is a good idea.

"if you talk policy again im fosing you."
The second post I make in response to that is basically saying policy policy policy policy. And you don't get that it's a joke?

OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 28 2012 00:49 GMT
#145
On September 28 2012 09:43 Z-BosoN wrote:
@kush

What's your view on darthpunk? You said you don't like his coldness, but you don't like it in a "he's scum" sort of way?


I dont like it in an i don't like it kind of way. No scumread on him. I realize that it's not productive so I won't mention it again unless to answer a question someone asks.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 28 2012 00:55 GMT
#147
Sorry but it's something in me I can't help myself but antagonize people like you.

And my nk comment is it not true?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O118
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason419
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 616
ZZZero.O 118
Zeus 63
soO 52
Hyun 45
Dota 2
qojqva2507
canceldota47
League of Legends
Doublelift1145
Counter-Strike
fl0m4903
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4345
Liquid`Hasu632
Other Games
summit1g4888
FrodaN1163
KnowMe314
ToD221
Pyrionflax211
Livibee166
420jenkins163
QueenE101
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
StarCraft 2
angryscii 34
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 80
• Hupsaiya 49
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1913
Other Games
• imaqtpie849
• Shiphtur650
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 37m
Patches Events
18h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 37m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.