• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:43
CEST 01:43
KST 08:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9584 users

GSL Open Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 04 2012 08:04 GMT
#17
/in ... if it doesn't matter that I didn't even know SC2 when GSL Open happend
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 04 2012 22:24 GMT
#40
I am fine with 21:00 GMT (+00:00) and 22:00 GMT (+00:00).
15:00 GMT (+00:00) should be ok as well.
06:00 GMT (+00:00) or 07:00 GMT (+00:00) would be a bit troublesome as I would not always be able to post in the last 8-9 hours before deadline.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 04 2012 22:28 GMT
#44
On September 05 2012 07:25 grush57 wrote:
I think I made it? 18:25 EST right now but you guys keep changing times so idk.


I think we are already full.

Don't lynch marv! I like him <3
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-05 05:55:47
September 05 2012 05:54 GMT
#56
12:00 am CEST is 12 o'clock at noon for us.

Edit: Okay, apparentely not. I am confused :D I always read that as noon.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 06 2012 06:32 GMT
#120
Good morning guys

Why isn't prlphz' vote an OMGUS? Basically I understood his post this way: Risen can't be seriously voting for me. Actually he is seriously voting for me. This is so bad. He gets my vote. (I don't get a different "feeling" from the other game linked.)

I am not liking Risen's case on prlphz either. Both are equally stupid.

@V7: Isn't Risen's first post standard fluff as well?

My TL Mafia history:
+ Show Spoiler +
Scum in Newbie Mini XII
Town in Newbie Mini XV
Town in TL Mafia LV
Town in Newbie Mini XXII

I had to leave Newbie Mini XV and TL Mafia LV earlier but I've officially used up my newbie games.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 06 2012 07:14 GMT
#124
I didn't go through the whole game and only read Risen's post you linked and got a very random and stupid feeling out of it. I don't feel that his vote in this game was more carefully done than the other. Mind you, I don't think I have played with Risen before so if this vote is truly based on his usual playstyle I am not able to judge it that well.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 06 2012 07:20 GMT
#125
On September 06 2012 15:49 prplhz wrote:
Uh, and then he back down and says that his first two posts were just to start discussion but they absolutely don't look like that to me.


But they look like that to the others including me.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 06 2012 12:12 GMT
#130
@Dirkzor: I have seen other players prepare posts before the day 1 post regardless of alignment. I don't think this can be taken as an indicator for scummy behaviour.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 06 2012 12:32 GMT
#132
I don't know about Zeph. Has there been any real success with the (extended) Kenpachi rule?

Anyway, Zeph's reasoning sounds more reasonable to me than V7's. I see Risen's first post as a common seen fluffy first post.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 06 2012 12:33 GMT
#133
EBWOP:
I don't know about Zeph. Has there been any real success with the (extended) Kenpachi rule?

Anyway, Zeph's reasoning sounds more reasonable to me than V7's. I see Risen's first post as a common seen fluffy first post and therefore don't understand V7's vote.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 06 2012 16:48 GMT
#169
Your posts still don't explain how you thought marv had you marked as scummy.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 06 2012 16:59 GMT
#177
I'm kind of hung up on this:

On September 07 2012 01:04 Risen wrote:
Hmm, I can't tell if Marvel is actually an upset towny (though why would he be, from an outsiders perspective look at all the juicy posting that has occured!) or scum trying to make the appearance of bussing me. I think I've only ever played with him as "scum", and he's always posted a lot less. He knows this, though, and he's a smart cookie. Is he posting more now BECAUSE he knows I'm in this game and since he's scum he can' tplay like he did, or is it b/c he's genuinely town?

Verdict: WIFOM as fuck. At least with this much posting if he is scum it won't come down to something retarded like in Death Note (ITSMARVELBABYYY YEAHHHHH)


You pointed it out earlier and I haven't seen a direct reply from Risen. Why would you say that as scum marv would appear to bus you? From town Risen's perspective scum marv would be happy to pile up more evidence on a Risen mislynch.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 06 2012 17:02 GMT
#180
Yeah, but why the word choice? Am I missing a linguistic interpretation of this sentence?
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 06 2012 17:11 GMT
#185
Yes, that's exactly what I am thinking. I want to hear an explanation.

##FOS Risen
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 06 2012 17:13 GMT
#186
On September 07 2012 02:10 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2012 02:06 marvellosity wrote:
On September 07 2012 02:02 Ange777 wrote:
Yeah, but why the word choice? Am I missing a linguistic interpretation of this sentence?


you're thinking it's a scumslip saying bussing instead of wagoning?

I certainly had that thought.

But in context it doesn't really make sense. You (marv) are trying to appear like you are bussing him (Risen)? Huh?


I know! It's confusing.

@Risen: Explanation please instead of deflecting.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 06 2012 17:19 GMT
#190
Well sorry for "playing stupid" but I got my bussing definition from here (Bussing - MafiaWiki) and it says: Bussing is the act of distancing yourself from your scum partners.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 06 2012 19:06 GMT
#205
Ok, guess I have to assume Risen is just misusing the term bussing.

@Risen: The more you post the less I am convinced of town motivation for your play.

@Dirkzor: What exactly is it in Keir's play that you don't like?

♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 06 2012 19:09 GMT
#206
On September 07 2012 03:03 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote

no particular explanation right now than something feels wrong.


What feels wrong? The case on Risen? Or Risen's defense?
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 06 2012 19:31 GMT
#214
On September 07 2012 04:10 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2012 04:06 Ange777 wrote:
Ok, guess I have to assume Risen is just misusing the term bussing.

@Risen: The more you post the less I am convinced of town motivation for your play.

@Dirkzor: What exactly is it in Keir's play that you don't like?



You sound like Marvel.


How am I supposed to take this? And why does it feel like every second post you make has to have a reference to marv?


♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 06 2012 19:41 GMT
#217
@prplhz:

On September 07 2012 00:19 prplhz wrote:
I can totally buy that and since Risen isn't going down today.

##Vote Keirathi


You posted this within the first half of day 1 and switched your vote from Risen to Keir. Why? Though you explain that you believe your vote won't matter much if it stays on Risen, it probably won't matter much if it is on Keir as well at this very moment.

Now that the Risen case has gained more momentum will you be switching your vote back to him? Your voting behaviour seems odd.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 471
Hyun 139
Dota 2
monkeys_forever429
League of Legends
Doublelift4285
Other Games
summit1g12686
JimRising 446
Livibee207
KnowMe184
ViBE132
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick886
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie963
• Scarra869
• Shiphtur598
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 17m
Patches Events
15h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 17m
OSC
23h 17m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.