• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:17
CEST 08:17
KST 15:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8206 users

My Starcraft sculpture - Zeratul

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Elenem
Profile Joined June 2012
Poland8 Posts
June 22 2012 20:50 GMT
#1
Hi there guys,

This is my first post here on these forums but I'm huge fan of TL community since Broodwar - one of my favourite games ever

I've always liked to invent new monsters and draw them, or tried to draw characters from games I play. Recently I decided (out of nowhere) to give it a try and... sculpt something instead! My first choice was obvious - it must be something from Starcraft! When I actually bought Super Sculpy (polimer clay that I use), I knew already I'll just make Zeratul (the one from Starcraft II) cause he looks easy enough :|

So this is actually my very first creation in Polymer Clay. I started to sculpt (and never had anything to do with that kind of work before, sculpting AND painting) at the begining of this year. I used metal whired armateur and I also made a wooden stand so It can actually look like a figure and the whole thing is painted with Acrylics.
So pretty basic stuf right?

[image loading]

[image loading]

I cant say that Im VERY happy with the results (mostly because of my sloppy hands and that I left a finger print here and there and I would done couple of thing better now etc.)
But all In all it came out OK don't You think?

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

I also made a figure from my other favorite game Left 4 Dead (Smoker) and two figures from Diablo III (Butcher and Witch Doctor - yes, I love all Blizzard games^^), but I don't see a point of posting their pictures here in Starcraft forums. If you want to have a look at my other figures though, feel free to visit my Facebook fanpage as I have no regular webpage. Simply type my nickname ELENEM in a search bar, I'm puttting more pictures from my recent work over there.

[image loading]

I am curious if you like the results! And if you have an idea for another figure from Starcraft world, please let me know - I am always looking for new inspirations!

And Thanks
ELENEM
Choose a job You love and You will never have to work a day in Your Life.
PlacidPanda
Profile Joined September 2011
United States246 Posts
June 22 2012 20:53 GMT
#2
People like you are the reason the internet should exist. God damn thats amazing!
Squirtle Hwaitting!!
NeMeSiS3
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Canada2972 Posts
June 22 2012 20:55 GMT
#3
Shut up and take my money!!!!

That;s amazing, do Tychus!
FoTG fighting!
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
June 22 2012 20:56 GMT
#4
Wow...totally amazed. Great job man!
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
June 22 2012 20:56 GMT
#5
Oh mah gawd.
that is amazing.
I wish this was a blog so i could give it 5 stars.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Masq
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1792 Posts
June 22 2012 20:58 GMT
#6
you sell yourself short, this is amazing work
DeepBlu2
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States975 Posts
June 22 2012 20:58 GMT
#7
How much total time do you think it took overall to make it? It's really amazing, you must be incredibly talented in order to do it.
u gotta sk8
Laurens
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium4558 Posts
June 22 2012 21:00 GMT
#8
"I cant say that Im VERY happy with the results "

LOL
sorry that just made me laugh, this is AMAZING, please be very happy :p
JacobShock
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Denmark2485 Posts
June 22 2012 21:00 GMT
#9
I could do better...

lol fuck no I couldn't! Thats so bad ass.
"Right on" - Morrow
Uncultured
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1340 Posts
June 22 2012 21:01 GMT
#10
Sell these. Be rich.
Don't you rage when you lose too? -FruitDealer
DifuntO
Profile Joined November 2011
Greece2376 Posts
June 22 2012 21:02 GMT
#11
Wow that's really awesome man! Great job!!!
All I do is Stim.
Destructicon
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
4713 Posts
June 22 2012 21:05 GMT
#12
That looks really awesome, the small little textures, the attention to detail! Though I believe he would look even better if he had his warp blade powered up, though it would probably be hard to find the materials to recreate the glow effect.

Just fantastic, keep up the good work!
WriterNever give up, never surrender! https://www.youtube.com/user/DestructiconSC
Wi)nD
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada719 Posts
June 22 2012 21:07 GMT
#13
On June 23 2012 05:50 Elenem wrote:
I cant say that Im VERY happy with the results (mostly because of my sloppy hands and that I left a finger print here and there and I would done couple of thing better now etc.)
But all In all it came out OK don't You think?


you and flash should get together and be unimpressed with amazing things together :D

that sculpture is incredible! nice work man make MOAR!

TechNoTrance
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada1007 Posts
June 22 2012 21:07 GMT
#14
Incredible...
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
LuckyMacro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1482 Posts
June 22 2012 21:09 GMT
#15
i just had a power overwhelming in my pants.

well done sir
dextrin303
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden320 Posts
June 22 2012 21:13 GMT
#16
Wow..... can't believe this was the first thing you did..
DarkDolphin
Profile Joined October 2010
United States102 Posts
June 22 2012 21:14 GMT
#17
how much? for a HOTS Queen Sculpture? :D :D or msg me :D
Elenem
Profile Joined June 2012
Poland8 Posts
June 22 2012 21:17 GMT
#18
Thanks Guys ^^/
I wont sell this figure because I always wanted one! I can try to do similar stuff but It wont be exactly the same. Better that's for sure :D In fact I will start something from StarCraft univers very soon. Follow my work! and thank You for kind words!. This is inspiring for me
Choose a job You love and You will never have to work a day in Your Life.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-22 21:18:07
June 22 2012 21:17 GMT
#19
fucking awesome. i want to see the other diablo sculptures. make a blog with all of them. i searched for elenem and some jewelry crap popped up.

edit: nm, found it.

http://www.facebook.com/Elenem.Sculpting
stupidhydro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States216 Posts
June 22 2012 21:19 GMT
#20
Wow. The sculpting already looked awesome but even the paint seems really well done. Nice work!
1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4461
Leta 1843
Shuttle 957
Shine 33
ZergMaN 24
sorry 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm231
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King47
Other Games
summit1g7461
WinterStarcraft678
Sick179
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick476
BasetradeTV185
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1417
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Sammyuel 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2205
League of Legends
• Lourlo1095
• Rush1039
Other Games
• Shiphtur478
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 43m
Patches Events
8h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 43m
OSC
16h 43m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.