Dying to find the name of the chiptune-ish song that they played before the first game between mc and sase. It seems so familiar.
So if anyone knows the name of it, he should feel free to share it.
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
KonKaizo
England8 Posts
Dying to find the name of the chiptune-ish song that they played before the first game between mc and sase. It seems so familiar. So if anyone knows the name of it, he should feel free to share it. | ||
|
Signet
United States1718 Posts
| ||
|
Masturbazn
3 Posts
| ||
|
Gardel
Mexico220 Posts
| ||
|
ptrpb
Canada753 Posts
| ||
|
CursOr
United States6335 Posts
| ||
|
Karliath
United States2214 Posts
| ||
|
ptrpb
Canada753 Posts
On May 28 2012 08:34 Signet wrote: Does anyone know whose version of the Sail dubstep remix they were using? Found it. | ||
|
TearsOfTheSun
Canada995 Posts
| ||
|
chuck180
Switzerland6 Posts
| ||
|
ptrpb
Canada753 Posts
http://grooveshark.com/#!/album/I Found Him Now I Must Kill Him/5237562 | ||
|
DawN883
Sweden558 Posts
| ||
|
Nichollz
3 Posts
| ||
|
ptrpb
Canada753 Posts
On May 28 2012 14:43 Nichollz wrote: im currently looking for the song where a robotic female voice would say, "i like my car" or something along those lines... http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/I Want My Sega CD/3inUCM?src=5 might be this? around 00:40? hope this helps | ||
|
Nichollz
3 Posts
On May 28 2012 14:57 ptrpb wrote: Show nested quote + On May 28 2012 14:43 Nichollz wrote: im currently looking for the song where a robotic female voice would say, "i like my car" or something along those lines... http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/I Want My Sega CD/3inUCM?src=5 might be this? around 00:40? hope this helps well, although that is one song I did hear, but I do remember the girl specification saying "i like my car", thank you for trying though, much appreciated. :D | ||
|
dudel
Germany188 Posts
| ||
|
KonKaizo
England8 Posts
I guess I know better now. | ||
|
ptrpb
Canada753 Posts
On May 28 2012 23:51 KonKaizo wrote: WHAT. I own shazam myself and I never would have expected it to be able to recognize chiptunes and such unknown music, so i thought its not going to recognize the song anyway and didnt try. I guess I know better now. its really hit or miss, i tried it myself for a couple of songs and nothing turned up. | ||
|
Velinath
United States694 Posts
| ||
|
djames
United States54 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Jaedong Horang2 Mini Rush EffOrt Soma Soulkey [ Show more ] Stork Larva ZerO Snow BeSt firebathero Mong Zeus sorry 910 Mind hero Free Yoon Sharp Hyun Shine Shinee PianO Pusan ToSsGirL JYJ Bale Aegong Killer Sexy HiyA Terrorterran Hm[arnc] scan(afreeca) Rock Sacsri Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games singsing2185 hiko820 Liquid`RaSZi698 crisheroes355 B2W.Neo320 dupreeh276 ceh9258 Khaldor221 DeMusliM209 Livibee193 Pyrionflax184 Liquid`VortiX159 Hui .144 Trikslyr86 QueenE77 ZerO(Twitch)16 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|