• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:47
CEST 23:47
KST 06:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8172 users

TL Mafia LV

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 09 2012 21:47 GMT
#7
/in!
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 28 2012 13:14 GMT
#568
I....may have forgotten that this game was happening....
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 28 2012 18:12 GMT
#606
Sorry guys, my friends and I have been enjoying the weather which has actually been good in England for a change (blah blah rain blah blah) and GSTL is distracting too.

I'd love to give my opinions about the cases, if someone can possibly point towards who the main guys are? I can see Wiggles and ET are options for leader, is there anyone else? And are there any other guys besides Toad for vice?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 28 2012 18:40 GMT
#611
On May 29 2012 03:29 papapanda wrote:
Mmk
Hassy:
The VP and P elections are NOT separate. Meaning the second most vote automatically becomes VP.

Toad:
Like I said, I think you picking your partner(if that is how it works) is the best move from here.
But if you really ARE the mason, why would mafia kill the person who confirms you because only on his flip can the town know you are mod-confirmed?
I think I have a guess as to what you are doing but we can only wait and see.

Is the voting due in 5 hours?


Oh, ok. Thought it was a separate vote. Thanks fort he heads up.

So....Wiggles and ET? I'd like to focus on that today to make sure I get the right vote down in my opinion.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 28 2012 18:58 GMT
#615
Talk to me VE! What was your reason for voting for...who you voted for. I'm reading through the filters of the 2 main guys and it may take me up till voting time...
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 28 2012 21:07 GMT
#664
OK, I had a look at the main candidates and I like Wiggles slightly more than ET. I agree with him that the vice-leader role is a bit more powerful, since it sounds like the leader only controls the day 1 lynch. The double vote is cool and all, but that power doesn't seem as important. however, as people have mentioned, the pardoner will become more and more important as the game goes on, and I'd like that in the hands of someone who I think will use it in a pro-town way. And i understand why he wants to go for that role.

While I wouldn't mind if they went the other way, I'd like to honour that request. Judging by the votes and the fact that the guy who comes second gets it, I'll be voting for ET. I'm ok with either way, but with the thought of having Wiggles as second, that would mean I'd like ET to win the election

##vote: EchelonTee
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 28 2012 21:57 GMT
#673
Side note:

ET where the fuck was your team in the TL Dota2 Open?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 29 2012 20:43 GMT
#894
Well there's no more sunshine to enjoy in England...
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 29 2012 20:46 GMT
#896
Would you have the guy claim the next day then VE?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 30 2012 17:40 GMT
#1328
On May 31 2012 02:27 kitaman27 wrote:
I SEE YOU PLAYING DOTA 2 HASSYBABY!

DON'T THINK YOU CAN HIDE FROM US.


But I haven't played since...well last night with BH actually.

I'm still following the thread but I don't exactly have too much to add except this feels like LIII all over again. The idea of lynching VE based on balance is just weird to me. While the thinking is sort of understandable, you're not taking into account that Grey rushed out the role PMs. Plus he fact that they could just be assholes and stack one side more.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 30 2012 17:59 GMT
#1333
Except for the question, I don't mind it too much in context, but I'm failing to see the point of it. To me it's VE saying that he's sorta of on the fence of kita....so just leave it for now till you're more sure.

The last sentence struck me though:

On May 31 2012 01:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
Kita are you town?

I mean, obviously I have doubts...but I was unable to make a cohesive case against you last night when I tried. I think you're playing a pretty manipulative game, but not necessarily scummy after trying to build a case. I'm willing to work with you if you're town.


Well...obviously? If you're town and someone else is town, you'd be willing to work with them. If they're not town, odds are you won't be willing tow work with them. Why the emphasis on that VE? Hell, why even say it?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 30 2012 19:07 GMT
#1356
If we're sticking to the meta side of things, that's not a town-Toad thing to do. One of the main things that I see from your play is that your posts are clear and show ever single thought about your claims, and I've always liked that.

But you saying no to it doesn't look right to me.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 30 2012 19:24 GMT
#1363
Well if we're going to speculate about that, I think that we'd most likely see that third party be another named character, and potential hints from that. I don't remember the show well enough, but would there be an indication that one of the characters listed could be a mason role? And if you, judging by their....well..... characteristics in the show, could they potentially be third party?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 30 2012 21:00 GMT
#1389
On May 28 2012 18:34 Zealos wrote:
I'd also like to note - I'm pretty lurky Day1 atm, I'm pretty busy, however, I'll have finished my last exam come midway through day2, and will become a lot more active then.


One reason why I don't want to go vote for him. I'd rather him be here to defend himself before putting a vote down.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 30 2012 21:03 GMT
#1394
OK! Now he can defend himself :3
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 30 2012 21:20 GMT
#1407
Wait....so it IS over 24 hours left?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 30 2012 21:31 GMT
#1421
Can someone explain to us noobies what a phone booth is compared to a standard mason? is it only one person can talk at a time, with timed intervals?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 31 2012 16:54 GMT
#1748
You guys write too much....

I've been feeling under the weather the last few days, since we're going to Saudi Arabia and I needed like 3 shots to be allowed a visa (yay typhoid!) so I've spent most of the days sleeping and watching Dota, with the occasional games with Blazing and Wiggles (fuck yeah, void....)

I actually don't think the reasons for VE's lynch are that solid compared to the big one to me: this to me feels like his exact play in LIII. The random claim, the desperate defence to anyone who's talking to him. The only thing missing is Toad randomly claiming.

Also, in the series Gaz know Zim was an alien, and didn't care because he was so bad at it. I'm not sure she would be a town vig, but that's small speculation.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 31 2012 17:06 GMT
#1754
Fuck sake...keep saying LIII...I mean LI
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 31 2012 17:09 GMT
#1755
Hey, that means I'm not posting too much :3

SILVER LINING MATTCHEW
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O151
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 529
ZZZero.O 151
Hyun 92
soO 47
Dota 2
qojqva2309
monkeys_forever187
League of Legends
Doublelift3726
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4368
Liquid`Hasu583
Other Games
summit1g10539
FrodaN1503
KnowMe268
Livibee193
JimRising 74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick707
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• Adnapsc2 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra706
Other Games
• imaqtpie1112
• Shiphtur596
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 13m
Patches Events
17h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 13m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.