• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:46
CEST 04:46
KST 11:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7733 users

MLG Columbus: Mafia & Afterparty Photos

Blogs > silverfire
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
silverfire
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States304 Posts
March 27 2012 10:05 GMT
#1
[image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]

****
PhotographerChicken and waffles is the one true food of ESPORTS | Twitter: @silverfire
zul
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany5427 Posts
March 27 2012 10:37 GMT
#2
the last pic with nik lentz(?), kennigit and TLO is really great. man, I would have loved to be there
keep it deep! @zulison
WakanakaTaka
Profile Joined March 2011
Jordan71 Posts
March 27 2012 11:09 GMT
#3
awesome pictures dude.
There are no pants in the dota 2 shop huh. Are all the dota 2 heroes naked?
HuK
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1591 Posts
March 27 2012 11:18 GMT
#4
i really want to try mafia, i never have the time tho; really overdue.TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT i would say i would skip the next after party to try it if some of my besties went too, but its vegas~ so we will see; i hope
ProgamerLive like a God or die like a Slave 11:11
Dapper_Cad
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United Kingdom964 Posts
March 27 2012 11:18 GMT
#5
The B&W pics. They aren't digital or... what's going on there? Anyways I like it. For some reason I really love the one with MC playing an arcade game. Maybe I'm being seduced by the subject, but something about the shape of the whole thing really grabs me.
But he is never making short-term prediction, everyone of his prediction are based on fundenmentals, but he doesn't exactly know when it will happen... So using these kind of narrowed "who-is-right" empirical analysis makes little sense.
Kyhol
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2575 Posts
March 27 2012 11:30 GMT
#6
On March 27 2012 19:37 zul wrote:
the last pic with nik lentz(?), kennigit and TLO is really great. man, I would have loved to be there

That is definitely Nik Lentz. Awesome pictures!
Wishing you well.
blae000
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway1640 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-27 11:49:52
March 27 2012 11:47 GMT
#7
How did the mafia game go?! :D Looks like people had a great time!

edit; did someone record tempos performance? I'm assuming that he is performing at the after party on that pic.. :D
Liquid
EdSlyB
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Portugal1621 Posts
March 27 2012 12:05 GMT
#8
Is that Stephano with sunglasses dancing in the 1st B&W photo? I saw a video from Cassandra of Stephano dancing in the women restroom and he was so wasted! lol

Great pics Silver!
aka Wardo
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
March 27 2012 12:34 GMT
#9
Sheth tearing up the others like a bossI bet! Unfair advantage for him, as he is a TLMafia regular. Any other regulars attended?
UltimateHurl
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland591 Posts
March 27 2012 13:41 GMT
#10
Excellent photos Silver, like the 4th from last, really striking. As someone who took pictures for Dreamhack Winter I wish I had the chance to photograph more events :D
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
March 27 2012 13:57 GMT
#11
On March 27 2012 20:18 HuK wrote:
i really want to try mafia, i never have the time tho; really overdue.TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT i would say i would skip the next after party to try it if some of my besties went too, but its vegas~ so we will see; i hope

maybe if you paid attention to the thread posted elsewhere like...at all...you would have been there sheesh


On March 27 2012 20:18 Dapper_Cad wrote:
The B&W pics. They aren't digital or... what's going on there? Anyways I like it. For some reason I really love the one with MC playing an arcade game. Maybe I'm being seduced by the subject, but something about the shape of the whole thing really grabs me.

The club was nearly pitch black, I'm impressed he got such good shots at all


On March 27 2012 21:05 EdSlyB wrote:
Is that Stephano with sunglasses dancing in the 1st B&W photo? I saw a video from Cassandra of Stephano dancing in the women restroom and he was so wasted! lol

Great pics Silver!

yes! He was dancing all over the place for hours. It was kind of crazy, especially since I saw him downstairs dancing, then about 2 minutes later I saw him dancing upstairs, but I never saw him pass me lol


On March 27 2012 21:34 Tunkeg wrote:
Sheth tearing up the others like a bossI bet! Unfair advantage for him, as he is a TLMafia regular. Any other regulars attended?
Night 2 was the best night. Regulars: me, Sheth, Naz, Shindigs, CA, and Storr. It was kinda lacking because of so many regulars not being able to go, but still fun :D
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
March 27 2012 14:14 GMT
#12
Love the 3rd pic (the one with naz) he looks like such a boss their!
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 27 2012 15:02 GMT
#13
Mafia-hunter Torenhire in the VIS shirt <3 I destroyed that game where I'm sitting next to Naz...

Naz fooled me Our resident cop told me the errors of my ways and from then on it was game over :p

Had a lot of fun, silver took a BILLION pics haha...you'd hear "mafia wake up" *cliclkilckclkclkcilckclkcilcklckcilckiclcl* haha.

SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Dapper_Cad
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United Kingdom964 Posts
March 27 2012 15:22 GMT
#14
On March 27 2012 22:57 tofucake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 20:18 Dapper_Cad wrote:
The B&W pics. They aren't digital or... what's going on there? Anyways I like it. For some reason I really love the one with MC playing an arcade game. Maybe I'm being seduced by the subject, but something about the shape of the whole thing really grabs me.

The club was nearly pitch black, I'm impressed he got such good shots at all

I guess I didn't express myself very well, I think they are cool as hell, genuinely some of the most interesting photography I've seen on TL. I was just interested in how silver got the shots.


But he is never making short-term prediction, everyone of his prediction are based on fundenmentals, but he doesn't exactly know when it will happen... So using these kind of narrowed "who-is-right" empirical analysis makes little sense.
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
March 27 2012 15:59 GMT
#15
Night 2 is usually the best night for mafia because there isn't usually a big afterparty like Sunday.

Great pictures!
Erik.TheRed
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1655 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-27 16:05:07
March 27 2012 16:03 GMT
#16
Damn, I regret not going to Columbus now. I might have even survived second night with that crowd
"See you space cowboy"
Porcelain
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States218 Posts
March 27 2012 16:52 GMT
#17
Yay, I'm in two pics(MLG v neck)! Mafia was super fun. I'm glad I got to meet so many awesome people. :D

Good job on getting those after party shots btw, that club was incredibly dark!
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Porcelain_Sam
GettingIt
Profile Joined August 2011
1656 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-27 18:30:49
March 27 2012 18:22 GMT
#18
Why are they praying in the top right 2 pics?
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 27 2012 18:36 GMT
#19
They aren't praying, that's the "sleep" phase of mafia..

Everyone closes their eyes / "goes to sleep" and the mafia silently raise their heads and point at who they want to kill...cop and medic do the same thing but it's all one at a time :p
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
TheTurk
Profile Joined January 2011
United States732 Posts
March 27 2012 18:57 GMT
#20
TLO, your beard is acquiring a mind of its own.
Starcraft is a lifestyle.
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 211
NeuroSwarm 171
FoxeR 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2384
Leta 1271
Bale 56
Other Games
summit1g7943
JimRising 553
WinterStarcraft276
ViBE154
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick704
BasetradeTV157
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• Light_VIP 19
• davetesta15
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo316
Other Games
• Scarra1069
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 14m
Patches Events
12h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 14m
OSC
20h 14m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.