• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:18
CEST 08:18
KST 15:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8257 users

Commentating Brood War Again

Blogs > Psyonic_Reaver
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
March 01 2012 07:42 GMT
#1
It's been a long time since I've picked up Brood War. Let alone commentate it. I don't think I've really done much of either since SC2 beta. I thought that since I'm participating in the D Rank Team League, I'd go ahead and put some time back into my favorite hobby and give it the love it deserves. Right now only Team 3 vs Team 8 games are uploaded, but I'll be doing another series tomorrow night, and so on and so forth until the season's end.

I'm no where near as knowledgeable as I used to be (which even back then was still pretty low) but I figure, this could lead more people into playing SC1 again. I'm not looking for feedback really, unless there is a pretty huge gaming error that needs to be corrected. It's D level stuff from Iccup, so it's not top level proleague that many BW fans love. Just enjoy it for what is is.



****
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Enderbantoo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States465 Posts
March 01 2012 07:51 GMT
#2
GET TO DA CHOPPAH ~Psyonic_Reaver speedcast
At the biggest upset of all of bw, Shanghai SPL finals 2011
coolcrimefighter
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States378 Posts
March 01 2012 08:00 GMT
#3
glad to see you're doing this again ^_^
but you should be in the C teamleague where the cool kids are at.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
March 01 2012 08:02 GMT
#4
Good stuff man!
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Xenocide_Knight
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Korea (South)2625 Posts
March 01 2012 08:07 GMT
#5
You know, to this day, every time I see your name, I hear in my head,
"Hey guys, this is Psyonic_Reaver here doing another speed commentary.."

Shine[Kal] #1 fan
vlaric
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States412 Posts
March 01 2012 08:36 GMT
#6
can't wait to hear your SPEED COMMENTARIES AGAIN!!
Wannabe zerg player
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
March 01 2012 08:47 GMT
#7
LOL @ the probe.
Nice speed commentary as well :D I think I've seen it before.
En Taro Violet
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
March 01 2012 08:53 GMT
#8
Spotlighted.
ModeratorGodfather
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
March 01 2012 09:10 GMT
#9
that probe is one cool dude
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9565 Posts
March 01 2012 10:02 GMT
#10
Awesome!
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
Ftrunkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Australia2474 Posts
March 01 2012 10:20 GMT
#11
Wow man, I remember helping you and firezerg coach newbies back in bw, pretty cool. Good luck with the casting
@NvPinder on twitter | Member of Gamecom Nv | http://www.clan-ta.com | http://www.youtube.com/user/ftrunkz | http://www.twitchtv.com/xghpinder
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
March 01 2012 10:27 GMT
#12
Meeting the internet once again I see, hopefully you will start streaming again!
looknohands119
Profile Joined March 2010
United States815 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-01 10:53:30
March 01 2012 10:52 GMT
#13
So glad to see you back and more involved again man!
"The kingdom of the heavens is buried treasure. Would you sell yourself to buy the one you've found?" - Jon Foreman ('Your Love Is Strong' - Spring EP)
Skeggaba
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1556 Posts
March 01 2012 10:59 GMT
#14
Spotlight ;O
Bisu[about JD]=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
March 01 2012 11:06 GMT
#15
Woo!
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Subversive
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia2229 Posts
March 01 2012 11:55 GMT
#16
I remember some of your commentaries. Really great stuff . You're one of my favourite bw commentators.
#1 Great fan ~ // Khan // FlaSh // JangBi // EffOrt //
Scarecrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Korea (South)9175 Posts
March 01 2012 13:29 GMT
#17
Good to hear you're back, used to listen to your commentaries when I was getting into the scene. Loved the probe in this one lol
Yhamm is the god of predictions
Daigoro
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany251 Posts
March 01 2012 13:57 GMT
#18
I think I remember you from battlereports? Nice commentating
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
March 01 2012 13:59 GMT
#19
Welcome back bud.
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
March 01 2012 14:05 GMT
#20
WB <3

The more the merrier!
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4461
Leta 1843
Shuttle 957
Shine 33
ZergMaN 24
sorry 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm231
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King47
Other Games
summit1g7461
WinterStarcraft678
Sick179
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick476
BasetradeTV185
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1417
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Sammyuel 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2205
League of Legends
• Lourlo1095
• Rush1039
Other Games
• Shiphtur478
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 42m
Patches Events
8h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 42m
OSC
16h 42m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.