• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:04
CEST 20:04
KST 03:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11772 users

You! With the Protoss shirt! (doodles included :D)

Blogs > Ruffian
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Ruffian
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States369 Posts
October 15 2011 01:33 GMT
#1
Hi TL! First blog here. I want to save a proper introduction for my next blog but I had to write about my day today. I read a blog a few days ago about seeing a guy in a Day9 shirt on campus. I thought “That’s pretty cool. But I never see anything like that around my school ;_;” Well today changed that! And it totally made my day.

It was a foggy, ugly morning as it has been this entire week here at Delaware Valley College. I woke up to see that my roommate’s boyfriend had spent the night and to my dismay I see that they are pretty much naked. Idk I've been having roommate troubles lately but that's a whole other story.
[image loading]

Upon seeing the nakedness I turned back around feeling awkward and laid there pretending to sleep while they took approximately ten thousand years to get dressed and leave. I then dragged myself out of bed to study for a midterm (by that I mean I studied for ten minutes and then fucked around on the internet) and then I head out to take said midterm.
[image loading]
How I spend 80% of my time on the internet (yes that is a laptop)

I’m walking down the misty path towards my class (which is located in a trailer in a weird parking lot like ten minutes away) and I see a figure coming up the path towards me. I think nothing of it until I notice something on his shirt.

It was a golden symbol that I knew all too well. However, I wasn’t wearing my glasses so I thought I was seeing things. Surely no one at this hick school played Starcraft! Impossible! Until we crossed paths and indeed I could see he was wearing a Protoss shirt.

[image loading]
I was so choked up with excitement that alas I couldn’t even speak. (Cookies for anyone who knows the original drawing)

Instead of saying “Oh cool shirt” or anything of the sort I just walked by with a pokerface but on the inside I was like
[image loading]

I totally wish I said something! Darn me and my social skills. The last few weeks I also keep running into this kid who looks a lot like Day9 and now Protoss shirt guy? What is going on around here?!

So later on I went to the Hmart with my friends, ate some delicious Korean food and now I'm here playing the 7th Terran mission on bw and this happens

[image loading]
[image loading]

So yeah spending my Friday night on the computer.

Also please have this Zergling I drew in between classes the other day since you had to look at my horrible doodles.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]




So TL I'll leave you with this question: have you ever seen anyone at your campus/school establishment/public places with Starcraft related apparel? If so do you say anything to them?

Thanks for reading!


PS: Protoss shirt dude if you're out there, let's be friends lol ^___^

[image loading]


****
There's a class for this (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
October 15 2011 01:38 GMT
#2
I gagged whole reading this. It was way too cute to be remotely safe for viewing while eating.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Thienan567
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States670 Posts
October 15 2011 01:50 GMT
#3
no apparel sighting for me so far T_T Only guy I know who plays sc2 is a junior who's a bronze terran, lol. Oh well it's better than nothing!
Mavkar
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany592 Posts
October 15 2011 01:51 GMT
#4
I saw someone wearing a Zerg short in the supermarket a few months ago. Sadly I wasn't wearing a SC-shirt at the time so it felt awkward to just scream 'Zerg OP'. Besides that he kinda looked like a tool, so meh :/
I'm shy and reserved, even on the internet.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 15 2011 02:00 GMT
#5
These drawings...

I can't...

resist...

LOVING THE ACCURACY AND DRAWING OF EMOTIONS!! 5/5//5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5//5/5/5/5/
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
gosuMalicE
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada676 Posts
October 15 2011 02:02 GMT
#6
Only seen a handful of shirts so far, on the other hand like 1 in 10 desktop backgrounds i catch a glimpse of on peoples laptops at my university are either SC2 or LOL related.
I play Protoss, because lets face it, who doesn't love hyper-advanced Egyptian ninja-aliens that kill people with lightsabres attached to both arms?
Bswhunter
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia954 Posts
October 15 2011 02:04 GMT
#7
Dawm thats one baller zergling you drew
Hopfully everything works out well.
Stop browsing and do whatever it is you're supposed to do. TL will still be here when you get back
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
October 15 2011 02:16 GMT
#8
Jesus... This thread is full of cuteness :l
Life?
TeaGreen
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada147 Posts
October 15 2011 02:20 GMT
#9
Is the 3rd picture originally from Beelzebub?
RogerX
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
New Zealand3180 Posts
October 15 2011 03:01 GMT
#10
Nice blog :D

But im confused, free nude girls. Time to take our the camera?
Stick it up. take it up. step aside and see the world
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
October 15 2011 03:09 GMT
#11
Too adorable to be legal.

I haven't seen anyone wearing a SC shirt outside of LANs/conventions, but I have a couple and I get comments on them sometimes. You should try wearing one yourself, more people play than you think!
We found Dove in a soapless place.
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
October 15 2011 03:17 GMT
#12
So cute! I hope you find your buddy!
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-15 03:49:09
October 15 2011 03:25 GMT
#13
Great story and nice doodles.


NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAKKKKEDDDDDPARRRRTTTYYY!
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-15 03:37:24
October 15 2011 03:34 GMT
#14
picture commentary makes this great :D
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
fishbowl
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1575 Posts
October 15 2011 03:41 GMT
#15
Awesome doodles. You should just doodle yourself a design and get the shirt pressed.
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11602 Posts
October 15 2011 03:44 GMT
#16
omg the only thing missing from this blog is butterflys and rainbows and unicorns.

all of my roommates are starcraft players, and even some guy who does his laundry here (honestly i have no idea where he lives). I met one guy who said he was really good at starcraft at my univ. (this was 3 years ago so no sc2) and we played a few games. That's pretty much it.
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
Magnitoo
Profile Joined August 2011
Serbia125 Posts
October 15 2011 03:45 GMT
#17
Lol, nice post.

And no I've never seen anyone wearing anything SC2 related, all the gamers I know play CS 1.6, the only RTs game that is popular here imho is WC3, and that's because of DotA. :/
Selth
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States469 Posts
October 15 2011 03:46 GMT
#18
The cuteness. It's so cute it actually hurts.

But to answer your question: Haven't seen people wear Starcraft apparel but I know of TLers here.
deathgod6
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States5064 Posts
October 15 2011 03:51 GMT
#19
Hahaha so cute. I love the pictures, hope you find the guy.
4.0 GPA = A rank 5.0 GPA = Olympic --------- Bisu, Best, Fantasy. i ♥ oov. They can get in my BoxeR anyday.
RedJustice
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1004 Posts
October 15 2011 03:52 GMT
#20
I wear my TL shirt cause I'm + Show Spoiler +
a sick nerd baller
looking for nerdy friends.
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM937
TKL 344
IndyStarCraft 276
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 937
ByuN 436
TKL 344
IndyStarCraft 276
Reynor 178
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50396
Calm 2676
Shuttle 434
actioN 169
firebathero 115
Mini 102
White-Ra 49
Mong 44
soO 20
scan(afreeca) 19
[ Show more ]
Aegong 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc10965
Counter-Strike
fl0m6294
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2687
Liquid`Hasu392
MindelVK12
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2072
FrodaN1380
B2W.Neo693
olofmeister521
Khaldor516
KnowMe308
crisheroes182
Livibee177
ToD129
Mew2King78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick381
BasetradeTV209
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 31
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 6
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach81
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV504
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1691
Other Games
• imaqtpie833
• Shiphtur630
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
57m
BSL Open Qualifier
57m
OSC
4h 57m
Replay Cast
4h 57m
OSC
17h 57m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.