• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:42
CEST 01:42
KST 08:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9822 users

Cosmic Horror Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
August 22 2011 15:47 GMT
#29
OK /In.

Something about weird games compel me......
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
August 23 2011 15:03 GMT
#44
On August 23 2011 23:48 tnkted wrote:
Ok I think I've figured out scum:

It's Eiii, Wiggles and Chaos13.

So we should start with lynching Wiggles IMO

Twinkles you're so cute when you're trolling. The red bustierre helps too.
Wtf are you on about?
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
August 23 2011 15:15 GMT
#47
Apparently the guarantee that all players start the game sane does not apply to any preexisting condition.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
August 23 2011 15:53 GMT
#51
On August 24 2011 00:20 Navillus wrote:
Dammit I need to role something more interesting than townie one of these days... anyway, I've never played a mini before so I'm very open to any mini-specific advice anyone has.

Let's confirm his claim.
##Vote: Navillus
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
August 23 2011 16:28 GMT
#60
Well shit. I thought we had a voting thread.
##UNVOTE: Navillus
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
August 23 2011 17:27 GMT
#66
I never believe Palmar is a townie. At least not on day 1 or 2. Unless he starts quoting Shakespeare.
So ya Palmar made a joke at my expense. I wouldn't use that as a basis to get him killed. At least not yet anyways.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
August 23 2011 17:44 GMT
#68
Lynched ya maroon.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
August 23 2011 18:36 GMT
#83
Are we informed if we go insane?
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
August 23 2011 20:47 GMT
#98
Who are you Smurfing for Ferryman?
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
August 23 2011 21:06 GMT
#103
On August 24 2011 05:54 TheFerryman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 05:47 Jackal58 wrote:
Who are you Smurfing for Ferryman?

Lol, not smurfing, I just actually took the time to read the guides and previous games before jumping in and playing a game.

What do you think of my accusation of wiggles? Am I off base?

If it wasn't Wiggles I'd say you're spot on. But Wiggles is the only one here that I'm aware of that has won a game as the SK before. But I also used this rationale to talk myself into believing Wiggles couldn't be scum once when the scum team was playing like 2 year old kids on Valium. I don't believe Wiggles to be the 3rd party atm. I would say Palmar has more likelihood of that but that isn't saying much right now either. If you're right kudos to you. I'd rather wait a bit and see what develops. If Mr. Wiggles is town he is probably the best player we have.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
August 23 2011 21:15 GMT
#105
On August 24 2011 06:12 TheFerryman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 06:06 Jackal58 wrote:
On August 24 2011 05:54 TheFerryman wrote:
On August 24 2011 05:47 Jackal58 wrote:
Who are you Smurfing for Ferryman?

Lol, not smurfing, I just actually took the time to read the guides and previous games before jumping in and playing a game.

What do you think of my accusation of wiggles? Am I off base?

If it wasn't Wiggles I'd say you're spot on. But Wiggles is the only one here that I'm aware of that has won a game as the SK before. But I also used this rationale to talk myself into believing Wiggles couldn't be scum once when the scum team was playing like 2 year old kids on Valium. I don't believe Wiggles to be the 3rd party atm. I would say Palmar has more likelihood of that but that isn't saying much right now either. If you're right kudos to you. I'd rather wait a bit and see what develops. If Mr. Wiggles is town he is probably the best player we have.

Hmm, is there any reason, other than pure meta why you think I might be wrong? I mean I don't really see what relevance wiggle's victory in survivor mafia has to do with the fact that his play right now is exactly in line with they way the EH is supposed to play.

What am I missing?

I agree wiggles is a strong player, but that doesn't mean we should be afraid to lynch him, not with such a damming post.

I'd really appreciate it if you would flesh out why you don't think wiggles is third party.

Thanks.

Purely based on Meta. Like I said that assumption on my part was wrong before too.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
August 23 2011 23:15 GMT
#114
On August 24 2011 07:59 TheFerryman wrote:
EBWOP: "Optimal Play" varies on a player by player basis, but the *objectives* remain the same. In the case of wiggles, its to appear pro-town while pushing his agenda. Wiggles achieves it by making long policy posts, you would do it in a different way. In the end what matters is the objective and the mentality behind it.

Really. Who are you smurfing for?
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
August 23 2011 23:30 GMT
#121
On August 24 2011 08:23 TheFerryman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 08:20 Palmar wrote:
On August 24 2011 08:18 Sevryn wrote:
On August 24 2011 08:15 Jackal58 wrote:
On August 24 2011 07:59 TheFerryman wrote:
EBWOP: "Optimal Play" varies on a player by player basis, but the *objectives* remain the same. In the case of wiggles, its to appear pro-town while pushing his agenda. Wiggles achieves it by making long policy posts, you would do it in a different way. In the end what matters is the objective and the mentality behind it.

Really. Who are you smurfing for?

If he is new I wanna know where he came from really awesome posts.


he's not new, he's read way too many games for that to make sense.

Instead of speculating about whether or not I'm a smurf, try reading my case and commenting on it.

You can assume whatever you want. I'm new, I was waiting for a smallish game, so I took the opportunity to read through as many games as possible.

Now focus on things that actually *matter*.

I did read your posts. That's why I asked again. Was more a joke than anything.
I can't disagree with your analysis. But I can wait a bit before I decide on who I'm voting for and why. If you read all the games I've played you'll find I'm pretty useless on day 1 and typically dead by day 2.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
August 24 2011 23:10 GMT
#198
My apologies for my absence. It was a brutal day at work today. The fuckers broke everything.

I have only read this page and will get caught up shortly but I do have a question for the Ferryman.
You state rightly so that we are here to lynch scum. Yet you are obsessed with the EH. Why? I understand he's 3rd party. I understand he's anti town. I also understand that he won't kill anybody barring a chance encounter with the psych. Scum are most certainly going to begin killing us. Fuck the EH for now. We have bigger fish to fry.
Of course I might be all wrong as I have just read this page atm and if so I'll be more than happy to stfu after I get caught up. I'll post my thoughts in a bit. I also have to catch up on XLIX.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
August 24 2011 23:46 GMT
#207
If anybody ever accuses me of tunneling again I'm going to bitch slap them.
Ferryman we get it. You think Wiggles is the EH. You may very well be right. Guess what? Right now I don't care about the EH. But you sure as hell do. You are either the psych or scum. I know you have a very good grasp on how this game works. You are also on the opposite end of the brilliance spectrum from
Cyber_cheese. Put your efforts into something other than tunneling your EH suspect. Please.
I'm filtering all of you from most to least interesting so I'm going to be a while.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
August 24 2011 23:48 GMT
#209
On August 25 2011 08:42 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2011 08:25 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On August 24 2011 01:49 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
##Vote: Navillus
On August 24 2011 01:52 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Palmar
On August 24 2011 21:13 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: TheFerryman
On August 24 2011 21:51 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Tnkted
On August 25 2011 02:31 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote MrWiggles

Please tell me what your actual scum reads are, with reasons. Do you still think that all the people you voted for are scum, or do you believe some of them to be town now? Why?


At the moment, my views hinge on two important people
1) If MrWiggles turns out not to be the eldritch, then I believe Ferryman to be the eldritch himself. On the off-chance Wiggles isn't the eldritch, then I believe Ferryman to be town, based off various arguments that Ferryman has made against wiggles.
2) If Tnkted is mafia, I believe Navillus to also be mafia because Tnkted chose to ignore what Navillus said at the start of day 1 about being a townie, before looking a few posts further and voting Palmar based off his joke, this would also make Palmar innocent in my eyes. Again, this is perfectly inversed.

You wanna redo that one champ.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
August 25 2011 00:02 GMT
#215
On August 24 2011 04:22 tnkted wrote:
If anyone else has a stronger read that can convince me I would lynch them instead, but for d1 lynch palmar is my vote.

Your immediate jump on Palmar is scummy. I understood that what he made was a joke. He was directly poking at me.

On August 24 2011 03:15 tnkted wrote:
Wait a minute.

how does insanity effect mafia? Do their kills fail or something?

Nice effort.


On August 24 2011 05:29 tnkted wrote:
I don't think he's acted any scummier than Palmar, but Palmar has a better excuse to lynch. Navillus said the sort of thing I said all the time when I was a newbie. Palmar said something that could either be a joke or a slip and I'm rating the chances of either at 50-50.

This is so freaking scummy I had to go brush my teeth.

Pick it up Twinkles. I'm really not liking what I'm seeing.

Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
August 25 2011 01:13 GMT
#225
On August 25 2011 09:52 Erandorr wrote:
also please stop this tldr shit . it bothers lazy people like me . if you do that at least use colors and pictures to keep me interested k?

Really?

[image loading]
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
August 25 2011 09:45 GMT
#242
On August 25 2011 10:44 Sevryn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2011 10:22 Navillus wrote:
##Extension, I want more time on this

we only get two extensions so i would much rather wait till we need more discussion later in the game for an extension.
@jackal
Did you read that we get an extra day if we lynch the EH?
I think we should focus on lynching scum when we have a good candidate like Cheese today and if we don't I think the case on wiggles is quite strong.

Didn't realize that until Ferryman pointed it out to me.

I agree with Chaos13 on tnkted.

##VOTE: tnkted
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
August 25 2011 12:34 GMT
#256
On August 25 2011 20:42 chaos13 wrote:
The only thing I don't like about the tnkted lynch right now is how quickly people are switching without actually providing new analysis. And this:

Show nested quote +
On August 25 2011 18:45 Jackal58 wrote:

Didn't realize that until Ferryman pointed it out to me.

I agree with Chaos13 on tnkted.

##VOTE: tnkted


Jackal never agrees with me so willingly.


On August 25 2011 09:02 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 04:22 tnkted wrote:
If anyone else has a stronger read that can convince me I would lynch them instead, but for d1 lynch palmar is my vote.

Your immediate jump on Palmar is scummy. I understood that what he made was a joke. He was directly poking at me.

Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 03:15 tnkted wrote:
Wait a minute.

how does insanity effect mafia? Do their kills fail or something?

Nice effort.


Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 05:29 tnkted wrote:
I don't think he's acted any scummier than Palmar, but Palmar has a better excuse to lynch. Navillus said the sort of thing I said all the time when I was a newbie. Palmar said something that could either be a joke or a slip and I'm rating the chances of either at 50-50.

This is so freaking scummy I had to go brush my teeth.

Pick it up Twinkles. I'm really not liking what I'm seeing.



I assumed you were agreeing with me.
Life can only kill you once.
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 471
Hyun 139
Dota 2
monkeys_forever429
League of Legends
Doublelift4285
Other Games
summit1g12686
JimRising 446
Livibee207
KnowMe184
ViBE132
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick886
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie963
• Scarra869
• Shiphtur598
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 18m
Patches Events
15h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 18m
OSC
23h 18m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.