• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:53
CEST 17:53
KST 00:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9652 users

The All-Purpose Coaching Thread

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Darclite
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1021 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-08 00:13:56
August 08 2011 00:11 GMT
#1
I noticed the hundreds of coaching threads of people streaming lessons, offering lessons, and asking for lessons and figured there should be a single organized forum for everyone on this subject. (I used the search function and didn't find everything like this, if I missed it I sincerely apologize and feel free to close this.)

Here's how I think it should work, but any suggestions would be very much appreciated (:

If you want to coach, state the following:

+ Show Spoiler +
- Your server
- Your credentials (including your rank, perhaps your rank from Season 2, how well you've done in tourneys, etc.)
- Your race (or whatever races you would be comfortable coaching)
- How you would like to be reached (a PM on TL, your character name and code, your email, your skype name, etc.)
- How it would be easiest to communicate during the lesson (Skype, Teamspeak, Vent, a phone number (be careful with that), etc.)
- Your rate or if you are free (and therefore an awesome person ( And if you do charge a fee, say what it is specifically and how you would like to be paid
- When you are available (this can be worked out privately I suppose)
- What you believe your strengths are. How could you help your student? Do you have a great knowledge of timing pushes? Game sense? Ability to read what you scout? Strong mechanics/macro/micro?


If you want to be coached, state the following:

+ Show Spoiler +
- Your server:
- Your rank (and please, unless you're ranked 1 in your division and won your last 20 games, just say what it is. For example "mid-gold". No "I'm high diamond/low master" if you are ranked 35th in your division. A mid master can most likely help you, but won't if he thinks you're low master).
- Your race
- How you would like to be reached (a PM on TL, your character name and code, your email, your skype name, etc.)
- How it would be easiest to communicate during the lesson (Skype, Teamspeak, Vent, a phone number (be careful with that), etc.)
- What you can afford to pay
- When you are available (this can be worked out privately I suppose)
- What do you need help with? Do you suck at a specific matchup? Do you lose focus in games? Do you struggle against cheese/a particular build? Do you not know how to read what you scout?


If you are part of a team or some group of coaches, then I recommend:

+ Show Spoiler +
- making your own thread
- linking people there in your post
- giving a brief description "We are a team of high masters who are looking to coach bronze-diamond players. We have 2 Terrans, 2 Zergs, and 1 Protoss coach."



Other recommendations:

+ Show Spoiler +
- Be careful what information you post about yourself.
- Try to coach someone you can help the most. I think only Plat and higher should be coaches, but Platinum should only coach Bronze, Diamond should only coach Bronze/Silver, low Masters should only coach Bronze-mid-Platinum, Mid masters should coach Silver-Diamond, and High masters/Grandmasters should coach Gold-mid Masters. A Bronze player does not need a Grandmaster, and a Gold player does not need a Platinum player.
- Ensure that when going to a coach, you can pay for them. I don't want people to start taking advantage of each other.
- Be friendly. Students, don't get frustrated by your coaches. Coaches, don't be too hard on your students.
They're fools. You should eat them.
Darclite
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1021 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-08 00:18:58
August 08 2011 00:12 GMT
#2
Hello, I am Darclite.257 I’m looking for a coach
- NA server
- Mid-Plat
- Protoss
- Please send me a private message on TL if you think you can help me.
- I have Skype
- I'm free most of the time for the next three weeks, preferably after 1 PM Eastern Standard Time and after 5 PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Sorry, I’m poor, I need someone who can give me free lessons.
- I would like help with reading scouting and dealing with 1-2 base all ins, primarily Terran ones.
They're fools. You should eat them.
cXm0d
Profile Joined May 2010
United States93 Posts
August 08 2011 00:22 GMT
#3
- Your server: USA
- Your rank Mid/low plat
- Your race: Terran (Also would like zerg coaching)
- How you would like to be reached TL PM or added in game SRANKcxmod.149
- How it would be easiest to communicate during the lesson Mumble (have server) vent if you have a server, or skype
- What you can afford to pay: looking for free lessons haha, maybe if I notice a big improvement, I'll totally donate some money
- When you are available Most days if I'm not working, from noon est to 5am est
- What do you need help with? Do you suck at a specific matchup? Do you lose focus in games? Do you struggle against cheese/a particular build? Do you not know how to read what you scout?: I just need help with my over all play, I'm good at keeping my money low, making scvs and depots, I just have a problem with strategy and speed. I feel like I just have a big hole in my gameplan.
lowkontrast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States855 Posts
August 08 2011 02:18 GMT
#4
I am looking to be coached

My server:
North America

My rank:
High Diamond

My race:
Terran

My contact:
Battle.net: Lowkontrast.620
Skype: Lowkontrast
E-mail: Lowkontrast@gmail.com
Secondary E-mail: tkrow21@yahoo.com
Third E-mail: tmtrzaskalski@nyc.rr.com
Phone number (text only): 347-603-3134
Facebook: Tymothy Trzaskalski
AIM: thesixfive
Beeper: + Show Spoiler +
Who the fuck has a beeper.

What I can afford:
Nothing (free)

When I am available:
10 AM to 10 PM weekdays.

What I need help with:
I find that I either dominate or get dominated; I am very inconsistent in all matchups.
OsC
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada542 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-08 02:48:55
August 08 2011 02:45 GMT
#5
Coach
Server: NA
Rank: Mid-high masters
Race: Protoss
Bnet ID: OscatroN.752
Skype: oscar.c.23
Fee: $5/hr (paypal only)


Am available whenever, just msg me and let me know when you are available, hell we could even start lessons there. I am on team Skynet and have been top 200 NA in the past, and for season 1 and 2 I have been top 8 in both my masters divisions. I have coached several players already so I have some experience so if you need testimonials or whatever lol let me know. Lessons can include anything such as 1v1, replay analysis, you play vs someone your level and i guide you through on skype, or any combination. My schedule is very flexible. PMing through TL is also another way to contact me. I have also played random before at a low masters level, so I am sure I can also coach zerg and terran who are at a low level such as gold or lower.
PyreSC
Profile Joined September 2010
United States258 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-08 19:27:33
August 08 2011 04:45 GMT
#6
I am a High Masters Terran Coach [US]

My Rank:
I'm high masters (1900 points in season 2), and I've won several small tournaments online and I also compete regularly at local lans.

Race:
Terran

How to reach me:
You can reach me through my battle.net i.d. which is SolidPyre.467. Feel free to add me on skype (jonathan.topielski) or p.m. on TL. You can also reach me via e-mail at polkorame@yahoo.com.

How we do lessons:
All lessons will be done through skype. If you don't have skype, go download now! :D

Rate:
My rate is very low, at only $8/hour ! For the time being, I've only coached a few players and need more experience. So take advantage asap! All payments will be done through PayPal.

Availability:
I will be available from Monday - Saturday, from 3:00pm - 9:00pm. If you are in need of a special time, I will gladly accommodate to your needs.

The Lesson Plan:
The way my lessons work is first, I have you play a few games to get a general idea of your skill level. Then, we work together on all of your weaknesses which in turn will make you a much better player. I won't just give you a build and tell you why it's the best. I will train your game sense so you can think on your feet at all times.

Hope to see you all soon!
ucsd~
Darclite
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1021 Posts
August 09 2011 21:41 GMT
#7
I'm bumping this because there are a few coaching threads still popping up and it would be a lot easier if more people saw and used this.
They're fools. You should eat them.
GWBuffalo
Profile Joined January 2011
United States234 Posts
August 09 2011 22:34 GMT
#8
I remember a while back seeing threads for some website that organized coach/student searches. Does that still exist? Anyone remember what it was?

There definitely needs to be some sort of central hub for coaches to advertise and students to search. Like a website with coach ratings, etc. That would be pretty sweet. The whole coaching "industry" is so disorganized at the moment.
Varg
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark4 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-09 23:05:52
August 09 2011 23:04 GMT
#9
Im looking for a coach who want to spend a bit of time helping me


Your server EU
Your rank Gold
Your race Zerg
How you would like to be reached A PM here or you can contact me ingame (dio.953)
How it would be easiest to communicate during the lessonBy using either Skype, Ventrillo(i might be able to find one that is not public, that we can have a room in. Or by using Mumble, if you have one
What you can afford to pay Right now i cant afford to pay anything, but if we decide to have more then one coaching session, i might be able to pay as i just got a job.
When you are available Mostly a daytime or efter 22 pm CEST.
What do you need help with? I need help with my ZvT and ZvZ.

In ZvT i have a really hard time defending against early aggression and scouting/using the information that i get out of scouting.

In ZvZ i just feel completely lost, and cant seem to find a somewhat solid gameplan.

ZvP is a MU that you dont have to worry about, since i feel quite strong in that MU.

MayanSc2
Profile Joined March 2010
United States198 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-10 01:20:33
August 10 2011 01:17 GMT
#10
I am a GrandMaster Protoss Coach

- Servers North America / Europe
- credentials + Show Spoiler +
GrandMasters
2nd Place OGN Lan Chino, CA Feb 2011
1st place itsgosu.com IG King of the Hill #4 April 2011
1st place ASCWeekly Masters only April 28, 2011
1st place Europe Dialy Thursday #5 May 05, 2011 z33k.com
1st place The BeeDuck Tournament May 20, 2011 z33k.com
Top 8 $10,000 SoundBlaster Tactic3D Tournament Amatuer May,2011
Qualified for the Pro $10,000 SoundBlaster Tactic3D Tournament May, 2011
Top 50 MLG Columbus, Ohio 2011
Top 16 $3,000 Tt esports Challenge June, 2011
1st Place Frag Gaming Portland, OR July, 2011


- Race Coached + Show Spoiler +
bronze - masters Protoss bronze - diamond zerg, terrans

- How to reach me + Show Spoiler +
a PM on TL, TechnoboyHTO.896,mayansc2@hotmail.com

- How it would be easiest to communicate during the lesson + Show Spoiler +
Skype, Vent

- Rate + Show Spoiler +
12$ an hour, Pay pal possibly other methods.

- When you are available weekdays + Show Spoiler +
6pm PST - 12am PST weekends anytime.

- Strength + Show Spoiler +
knowledge, timing pushes, Game sense, Ability to read what you scout, Strong mechanics/macro/micro and creativity.
LuCiD37
Profile Joined July 2010
United States150 Posts
August 10 2011 02:03 GMT
#11
Free Protoss Coaching (for players: bronze-gold/platinum)

- NA
- Low-mid Masters. 2nd place in Intel Atlanta Lanfest (2010).
- Race: Protoss
- Please PM me via TL.net.
- Please have skype and a mic.
- The coaching is free.
- We will work out scheduling via PM.
- I feel like I'm a generally well balanced player with builds I am comfortable with. I tend to find builds that I like, then stick to them until I can do them right. I have experience teaching some real-life friends and helping out people online with some issues with the game. They have often said that they find my advice helpful, and I'd like to get into coaching.
Just let me know in a PM when you are available or when you would like coaching and I will get in contact with you in quick order.
Thanks,
LuCiD
Darclite
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1021 Posts
August 11 2011 03:12 GMT
#12
On August 10 2011 11:03 LuCiD37 wrote:
Free Protoss Coaching (for players: bronze-gold/platinum)

- NA
- Low-mid Masters. 2nd place in Intel Atlanta Lanfest (2010).
- Race: Protoss
- Please PM me via TL.net.
- Please have skype and a mic.
- The coaching is free.
- We will work out scheduling via PM.
- I feel like I'm a generally well balanced player with builds I am comfortable with. I tend to find builds that I like, then stick to them until I can do them right. I have experience teaching some real-life friends and helping out people online with some issues with the game. They have often said that they find my advice helpful, and I'd like to get into coaching.
Just let me know in a PM when you are available or when you would like coaching and I will get in contact with you in quick order.
Thanks,
LuCiD


I just finished a lesson with him and I certainly recommend his coaching. He went over everything I have trouble with and I was able to defeat a player two leagues above me decisively in each game I played (with Lucid guiding me). I now feel comfortable against everything I had trouble against, including early ghost pushes, ghost heavy compositions, roach/ling all-ins, ling/infestor compositions and other infestor heavy compositions. I also was given a lot of general tips regarding when it is a good time to expand in various situations, ways to keep up and get ahead, defend drops and other forms of harassment, preventing EMPs, doing some harassment myself, and even how to maximize the effectiveness of my force fields.

And he's a pretty nice guy too
They're fools. You should eat them.
Invasion
Profile Joined July 2010
Norway38 Posts
August 11 2011 18:30 GMT
#13
Im looking to be coached

- EU
- Mid Diamond
- Protoss
- Pm me on Teamliquid
- Skype
- Looking for free coach(short on money atm)
- Any time, can discuss further about time zone etc
- Need help in all match ups. Struggle with types of all in like marine, tank, banshee, raven. I would also like to understand the game more
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
August 11 2011 18:42 GMT
#14
NA/EU
High Masters Protoss, Masters Terran and Zerg
Will coach PvT, PvZ, TvZ, TvP, TvT, ZvP, ZvT
I live in the EST time zone (east coast US), so keep that in mind.
TL PM - more on that below
Skype would be preferred
I will not be coaching full time. My plan is to coach 1 person and get their potential up. How much you want to pay is up to you, at any point. I do not require payment. This will be a persistent thing.
My strengths lie in analysis, multitasking, studying and understanding the metagame and how to exploit it. I specialize in being able to read off the most minimal scouting, so that I have a good idea how to counter no matter what countermeasures the opposition takes.

If you want to be coaching, send in an app with the following:

Age
Link to Bnet Profile
How you approach the game and self analysis. Can be as detailed as you want, but obviously the more detailed it is the better founded my impressions can be.

Thanks ~
UmiNotsuki
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States633 Posts
August 11 2011 18:56 GMT
#15
Wanna find a good coach!


- NA
- High Platinum
- Zerg
- PM's on TL are good, or in-game (UmiNotsuki.111)
- Skype, in-game voice chat, can download other programs as coach would like
- No more than $20 and hour. More than that and I could just buy a lesson from a pro
- Pretty much always available from now until the 20th of August!
- Having some general trouble holding off early abusive play and getting to a good spot (staying cool under pressure,) and also dealing with economic Protoss play (FFE, for instance) that transitions into templar/archon or pheonix centric play. I've been using infestors into brood lords but... not quite working out. Also, dealing with Terran players who drop all over the place at once, maybe my APM needs to be worked on... AGH just lemme know if you can help :D
UmiNotsuki.111 (NA), UNTReborn.932 (EU), UmiNotsuki (iCCup) -- You see that text I wrote above this? I'll betcha $5 that you disagree :D
BushidoSnipr
Profile Joined November 2010
United States910 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 19:04:08
August 11 2011 19:03 GMT
#16
Low level coach(Optimally Bronze Silver Gold)

- NA
- Consistently top 8 in gold, and frequently play platinum/diamond players on ladder (i havent laddered much lately), Have played Gold only tournament and came in 2nd place, (not sure if this means anything) most of my friends are diamond/master and i frequently play with them
- I play Zerg on ladder, but could also give tips on terran and protoss
- PM on TL or email
- Skype would prolly be easiest
- I could work it out with you, depends on how much you need to learn
- most days of the week, most times
- I have good timings, extensive knowledge of the game, and used to be in bronze myself, so i can help you guys get out of those low leagues and into the higher leagues. I used to play random until finally deciding on a race, so I can help with all problems. I take bit and pieces of the professionals strategies and implement them into my gameplay.
MaV_gGSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada1345 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 21:33:31
August 11 2011 21:19 GMT
#17
High Master (top 8) Terran Coach.

NA
-High Master with an 80% win ratio. Placed 1st in EnV tournament. Semi-finals ASC Weekly. 7-0 on NC KOTH (weekly). Rank 8, 3800 in season 1. 1700 in season 2 before I bombed my account. Consistently TOP masters.
-I will teach Terran (any level) Zerg (bronze-plat) Protoss (bronze-plat)
-Contact me on bnet @MGMavericK.174, skype @mavericksc or pm me here on TL. email: adrianfaustino@ymail.com
-Lessons will be done on skype @mavericksc
-I charge 10$ per 40 mins.
-I am available at any time.
-I have a couple of sc2 students who I have coached for free and the majority moved from plat to low master. Some have moved out of bronze and into gold. A good friend of mine, went from gold to mid masters as a result of my lessons. I have experience in teaching in real life. I have taken lessons from music teachers all over the world and I also provide lessons for guitar in real life. I use the teaching techniques I have learned over time and apply them towards my starcraft lessons. My greatest strength is my mechanics, acquired over a long period of time by massing games. I play over 400 games a season. Another strength is my game sense (also acquired over massing games).

I offer an assessment session before we start off with lessons, to see what we COULD work on if I were to teach you.
A good example of a lesson would look like this:

I carefully examine your mechanics. I believe it is the most crucial thing to work on when one wants to improve. I will point out every mistake that you make (no matter how annoying it will become). When you have established solid mechanics, I will then teach you advanced strategies as well as teaching you some of the mental necessities that are needed to play this game (i.e. how to stay calm during clutch games, how to get rid of the fear of laddering, and the tournament LAN mindset.) I will show you how to practice properly and how to analyze the game properly. These are some of the things that are included in my lessons, and you WILL find that my teaching method is one of a kind.

I speak fluent English, however it is my 2nd language.

EDIT: A number of people have asked my why I only teach 40-45 mins at a time. There is a certain amount of time during taking lessons, when a student can no longer retain some of the material that is taught because the session has gone on for far too long. I find that 40-45 mins is
Life's good :D
MyLastSerenade
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany710 Posts
August 11 2011 21:25 GMT
#18
Server: EU
Skill: Diamond ( mid - high )
Race: Terran
Contact: PM
Communication: Ts3, Skype
Rate: 4 free pls
When: Tell me when u are aviable °_^
What: I got problems in my TvP.... just dont stand a chance in a macro game or i loose against allins. I dont know how to react when he engages me, maybe it is that i am using the wrong builds?
-Risk-
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada164 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 22:03:57
August 11 2011 21:46 GMT
#19
Risk's Coaching (English/Français)

Server : NA / KR

High Master (Top 100 Masters NA Season 2, Top 200 Masters NA Season 1)

I have won a few tournaments, so here is a link to one of them.
1st Starcraft II 11.05.2011 National ESL #55 --> Link

I offer Terran lessons to players from low bronze to high diamond AND Protoss lessons to players from low bronze to high plat.

Email : Je.the.best@live.ca
Skype : Risk_Player --> Best way to reach me
Battle.net (NA Server) : Risk.895

Skype/Vent is a MUST for lessons.

I ask for $10/h (pretty much the cheapest you can find out there ^.^). I work with paypal, for the payments.

Available at any time (except at night from like...3 am to 9 am...Will change with college starting soon)

I've been coaching for a while now. I would qualify myself as an experienced coach.

I can help you with anything. As I said skype is the best way to reach me! LMK ))))))))
Check out my stream at http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/-Risk-
keyStorm
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada316 Posts
August 11 2011 21:50 GMT
#20
- Your server: NA
- Your rank: Diamond rank 32
- Your race: Terran
- How you would like to be reached: PM on TL first
- How it would be easiest to communicate during the lesson: chat through b.net
- What you can afford to pay: Experience for the coach (no $)
- When you are available: Talk to me :D
- What do you need help with? Talk to me :D
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem299
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 299
IndyStarCraft 116
Railgan 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55147
Shuttle 4081
Horang2 562
BeSt 554
Larva 273
actioN 270
ggaemo 201
Soma 149
Sexy 138
Mind 131
[ Show more ]
Last 97
Zeus 74
Aegong 73
Dewaltoss 65
hero 59
Killer 50
Sea.KH 50
Hyun 47
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 25
PianO 19
NaDa 17
Rock 15
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5148
qojqva2724
Dendi1578
420jenkins484
Fuzer 150
Counter-Strike
fl0m4117
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1323
Liquid`Hasu1108
MindelVK21
Other Games
singsing1587
FrodaN916
B2W.Neo840
Beastyqt757
Mlord481
byalli392
ArmadaUGS203
Hui .186
KnowMe144
QueenE82
Mew2King53
Chillindude28
CosmosSc2 27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick935
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 52
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4073
League of Legends
• Nemesis3288
Other Games
• WagamamaTV201
• Shiphtur106
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 7m
Replay Cast
7h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 7m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 7m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.