• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:01
CEST 04:01
KST 11:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8317 users

Paranoid Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
July 03 2011 08:27 GMT
#148
On July 03 2011 16:38 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Fuck it, just kill fishball.
##Vote: Fishball


lol, you're just mad I caught you red handed in the other game.
I just got home, 2am, and somewhat drunk ;/

I have no idea wtf is going on with so many accusations. Actually I don't even remember why I subbed in. Oh yeah, I died in that game and had nothing better to do.


Right now I think we have 2 votes for Mister, 1 for sinani, 1 for RoL, and 1 for myself.
I'll go ahead and put my vote on RoL.

Reason? Fuck it, just kill Rol.
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
July 03 2011 08:28 GMT
#149
I felt something was missing
##Vote: RebirthOfLeGenD
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
July 03 2011 19:51 GMT
#162
Well, good morning, or afternoon rather.

So if RoL is the vigilante, there is a lying blue among sinani206, Sandroba, supersoft and nard.
I'll give RoL benefit of doubt, and take my vote off him for now. That leaves myself, Pyo and Misder claiming green. Unless there is a green who claimed blue (which is stupid if there is any), one out of the three greens are lying; Much better odds than hunting the lying blue.

I am putting my vote on Misder, as he was brought up by others earlier, and I don't like the fact that he plain switched his vote onto me right after RoL claimed.

Any blues that are still voting for RoL or Sandroba should focus their votes on the greens.VisceraEyes was killed off in RTM, mod killed in Closed Casket since he felt he was being bullied by vets, so he wanted to leave this game since he wasn't in the mood to play anymore. I know I'm green and I'm here trying to convince you.

Pyo has been rather helpful and active thus far, and I'm obviously not going to vote for myself, so I'm putting my vote on Misder.

##Unvote
##Vote: Misder
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
July 03 2011 20:05 GMT
#165
On July 04 2011 02:17 Pyo wrote:
I still think that Misder is the mafia, but mafia last second vote changing to sandroba could really mess with things, so I'm going to change my vote to Fishball to ensure that a townie is lynched tonight.

Basically, RoL just claimed vigi, so if he's lying the real vigi will kill him tonight. If he's telling the truth, either Fishball is mafia and we can now focus on DTs or Fishball is town leaving RoL to decide between me or Misder to kill tonight. Even if he for whatever reason decides kills me, town will know who to lynch the following day.

##Unvote
##Vote: Fishball


If you think Misder is Mafia, it doesn't make sense to vote for me. Just to prevent Mafia from a last second vote change? There are only 2 Mafia. One of them is very likely among the green and can't easily change his vote; That's like screaming "lynch me please". If the other Mafia wanted to do a last second move, he is basically giving himself out. Like mentioned, everyone should have their votes among the greens now.
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
July 03 2011 20:11 GMT
#166
On July 04 2011 05:02 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 04:51 Fishball wrote:
Well, good morning, or afternoon rather.

So if RoL is the vigilante, there is a lying blue among sinani206, Sandroba, supersoft and nard.
I'll give RoL benefit of doubt, and take my vote off him for now. That leaves myself, Pyo and Misder claiming green. Unless there is a green who claimed blue (which is stupid if there is any), one out of the three greens are lying; Much better odds than hunting the lying blue.

I am putting my vote on Misder, as he was brought up by others earlier, and I don't like the fact that he plain switched his vote onto me right after RoL claimed.

Any blues that are still voting for RoL or Sandroba should focus their votes on the greens.VisceraEyes was killed off in RTM, mod killed in Closed Casket since he felt he was being bullied by vets, so he wanted to leave this game since he wasn't in the mood to play anymore. I know I'm green and I'm here trying to convince you.

Pyo has been rather helpful and active thus far, and I'm obviously not going to vote for myself, so I'm putting my vote on Misder.

##Unvote
##Vote: Misder

I have the same thoughts as you on pyo, but I view the only logical way to go about this is killing Misder last, since he is a most likely townie or we win the game by knowing him and sinani are scum. So unfortunately that means lynch or kill you, then lynch or kill Pyo. Pyo looked down, so I opted to try to lynch Viscera and hope for the best case scenario. If you aren't scum then i will vigi Pyo tonight leaving Misder as the only other possible scum, and since he is not a likely "Cover" candidate, or even a check candidate I would assume that Sinani must be lying.


That's a rather long route that you choose, and you are assuming that Mafia will let you live. If you are likely to hit one of their own, I'm sure they would rather kill you and waste another lynch to buy another cycle.

To me, I would lynch Misder. If he is red, me and Pyo are 99% cleared. If Misder flips green, and if you are still alive, I wouldn't have a problem if you have to hit me, of if Town lynches me then.

Regardless, I honestly don't see how Mafia can win this game. After we sort out the lone Mafia among the greens, it's a matter of time before the DT's can figure out the math game and lynch the blue poser.
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
July 04 2011 00:27 GMT
#171
and here I sit wondering why I had agreed to wipe up VisceraEyes's butt before reading the thread. What a waste of energy.
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-04 14:03:51
July 04 2011 14:03 GMT
#202
On July 04 2011 17:01 Ace wrote:
that should read *not abusing what was given to them.

@Rol: Fishball can't claim Vigilante. None of the mafia can as thats also an auto loss like you said. The only play the Mafia has is: 1 claim Town, 1 claim Detective. Then the Detective faking Mafia has to keep giving "Guilty" results and I'll explain why about that in a second also. The Framer isn't even worth worrying about as within 2 Nights the Detectives and Vigilante can make him irrelevant.


This is what iGrok said to me after I died when I was screwing with him in PM-land until he got mad. Here is the main part.

Optimal mafia play in your place, and if you wanted to keep your streak, was to counter-claim vigi and force the real one to use his shot on you tonight, while they lynch one of the DT. Thats the gamble, that they wouldn't have picked the right DT out of 4 to lynch, and you'd still have 2 votes to use on the lynch as well. If you then shot a Townie, that would leave 1 confirmed townie with no powers, 2 DTs (zero, one, or two of which are paranoid), a confirmed vigi without a shot, and a framer remaining alive. Since town has massclaimed, mafia knows which ones are paranoid and which aren't, but you can force a night of no-action by making the DTs check the confirmed peeps to ascertain their sanity, and if there are sane cops left frame so they think they are paranoid. This gives you another kill to use on one of the confirmed townies. Once again, its a gamble, and this time a little less in scum's favor, and after that night its a 3p game, 2 DT Framer or DT Framer Confirmed T.

So yeah, its challenging as hell. But its still possible, even reasonable so, and you volunteered to sub in man.


To which I replied, "lol".

When I finally had a grasp of the situation yesterday afternoon, I told Sandroba to concede. That's pretty much all I can say.
靈魂交響曲
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 179
NeuroSwarm 131
FoxeR 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 585
Leta 514
Bale 74
League of Legends
Doublelift4213
Other Games
summit1g8727
JimRising 537
ViBE210
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick646
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• Light_VIP 11
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1091
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 59m
Patches Events
12h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 59m
OSC
20h 59m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.