• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:54
CEST 23:54
KST 06:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8781 users

[H] Puppy donation : German Wire-haired Dog Breed

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
MindRush
Profile Joined April 2010
Romania916 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-26 12:08:03
June 05 2011 10:13 GMT
#1
Hello TeamLiquid community,

I am writing this here because it's the general forum, so what place better, right?
edit: thread was later moved to TL community
The reason I am writing this is because my dog recently had 14 puppies, of which 12 survived. My dog is a german wire-haired breed, used at hunting by my father who has this hobby, but it's also a good dog to have around the house.

1st of all
I DO NOT WANT TO GAIN ANYTHING FROM THIS
My purpose is to DONATE a puppy - female - to a dog lover.

2nd thing
The puppies were born on 19th of May, so as soon as they can feed on themselves they are ready to be donated or sold.(obviously the one that will be donated is towards the teamliquid community - this was my choice and my father agreed)

3rd thing
I will receive messages from people who would like to own a puppy from me.

The future owner of the puppy MUST:
- come for the puppy in Romania - will give adress later - as I will not ship a small dog in a box to send anywhere.
- send me photos, videos of themselves, as they must have a big house somewhere, so the dog will not live in a small flat or anything like that.
- get acquainted with me, as if I don't like the new master, I won't give the dog to him/her.
- wait until the puppy is ready to be given to them (when they can feed on their own)
- keep in contact with me. I want to know how the puppy develops, to be sure I made a smart decision.

Things that will take priority (but not a MUST) :
- if the owner likes hunting. This is a hunting breed, performs well at hunting and LOVES it. So if the puppy will be happy as an adult that will be taken hunting, I am happy also.
- the owner should be from Europe, as they must come personally for the dog.
edit: i live at about 120KM from the Romanian-Hungarian border, and at about the same from Romanian-Ukrainian border, so if you are from Hungary or Ukraine you can get the puppy with almost no effort.
+ Show Spoiler +
LOL while I was writing this I thought of a donation to WhiteRa, i would love WhiteRa to take good care of the puppy and teach him "spechal tectiks" and "timing POOSH"


4th thing
The parents:
Father = York II v. Bockenhagen, which is a very valuable dog of his breed
York's titles: VJP=68 PCT.
HZP ohne spur=179 pct
HEGEWALD:=223,5 pct. cu AH(Armbr. Haltabzeichen)
VGP=315 pct.

Mother = Britta v. Sennhutten Jagd, which is our dog. We call her Rita and we love her alot.
Rita's titles: 7xEXC,3xRPJ,3xCAC,res-CACIB,BB, TAN

EDIT* - removed the link to romanian forum and added imgur photos
There are some photos of Rita there, and 1 photo of York.
+ Show Spoiler +

York II v. Bockenhagen
[image loading]

Britta v. Senhuttenjagd - aka Rita
These pictures are in random order, back from when Rita was a puppy, when she grew up a little, when she went to dog contests. I left out the ones with hunting. This will make a general idea of how the puppy will look like growing up.
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

I will also post a link to my Youtube Channel to see Rita and I also have 4 recent videos of York.

EDIT*:
Rita has 12 puppies. She raises 9, 3 of them are raised by a - we call it nurse.
Nurse's name = Jessica.
Jessica had 2 puppies, 1 died. So the owner gave her to us for about 1 and a half month, so that we both gain from us having too many puppies and him having too few.
That is why in some pictures there are 9 german wire-haired and in some there are 3 wirehaired and 1 teckel.
+ Show Spoiler +

Picture from Jessica's doghouse
[image loading]

Pictures from Rita's doghouse
[image loading]
[image loading]

The teckel puppy is not for sale/donation as it is not mine. It belongs to Jessica's owner.
All dogs are pure breed and have pedigree - equivalent of ID cards.
They also have health cards and everyone will get vaccinated and deparasitated - pills for internal parasites.

Last but not least:
I want to emphasize on the fact that I DO NOT want to gain anything from this post. This is not advertisement, as I am not selling puppies, I am donating 1 puppy.
Please, moderators, do not treat this as a commercial, I only want to find a nice and suitable home for what will - and I vouch for this - be an exceptional dog.

P.S.:
I will get back with more pictures. The puppies have just opened their eyes, and right now they change so much from week to week.

Update 5th June 2011, 6:59 PM GMT+2:
Start PM-ing me and/or post a reply on this thread.
The adopting process has officially begun.
I will edit the OP to see who is the lucky winner of an exceptional puppy.
Please post your future dog enviroment, as this dog needs alot of space.
Also, if you have/had other dog/dogs please post pictures with him/them.
Everything you have to convince me to give you the puppy, post on this thread.

GOOD LUCK and help a puppy find a decent master !


Update 7th June 2011
Puppies opened their eyes and almost managed to eat on themselves, they made a mess of the doghouse, and now I have to clean that
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]



Update 10th June 2011
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
Don't worry, they just ate
The thing on a puppy's head is biscuits with milk.
Right now, a puppy gets it's head in the bowl and the others lick the milk from it's head.
Seems like they decided to take a nap in the bowl after they finished, while I was walking their mom a bit.
Right now, they only go for nr.2 outside the doghouse.


Update 15th June 2011
So I guess I found a good owner for the puppy. Since TL.net community did not give their thoughts in adopting one, the puppies will be 4 weeks tomorrow, so by the time the puppies are 6 weeks old, a lucky owner will get his/her doggie. I still wait for feedback from you guys, so PM me or on this thread.

On 7th June, they ALL took a bath+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
VIB
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Brazil3567 Posts
June 05 2011 10:16 GMT
#2
On June 05 2011 19:13 MindRush wrote:
I am writing this here because it's the general forum, so what place better, right?
- Blogs
- your local newspaper
Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people.
MindRush
Profile Joined April 2010
Romania916 Posts
June 05 2011 10:18 GMT
#3
On June 05 2011 19:16 VIB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2011 19:13 MindRush wrote:
I am writing this here because it's the general forum, so what place better, right?
- Blogs
- your local newspaper


nah,
this is GIVING to the community, not advertising, as I wrote in the OP.
This is helping a future dog lover by donating a dog to him/her as well as helping the dog find a suitable master.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
Crazyeyes
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1342 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-05 10:23:20
June 05 2011 10:22 GMT
#4
Dont listen to him, I think this is awesome. Unfortunately I'm having doubts that you'll actually find a new owner here, as its basically limited to people who live near you. I doubt anyone will go too far for a puppy.

Still, TL has a decent sized community and everyone loves puppies. ^__^ Hopefully!
Whoever takes it should give updates or something :x
WeeEEeeEEEeeEEEeeeEEee!!
anch
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States5457 Posts
June 05 2011 10:23 GMT
#5
Romania have craigslist right?
or equivalent of craigslist.
MindRush
Profile Joined April 2010
Romania916 Posts
June 05 2011 10:24 GMT
#6
On June 05 2011 19:23 anch wrote:
Romania have craigslist right?
or equivalent of craigslist.


don't know what that is, so i guess no
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
MindRush
Profile Joined April 2010
Romania916 Posts
June 05 2011 10:28 GMT
#7
On June 05 2011 19:22 Crazyeyes wrote:
Dont listen to him, I think this is awesome. Unfortunately I'm having doubts that you'll actually find a new owner here, as its basically limited to people who live near you. I doubt anyone will go too far for a puppy.

Still, TL has a decent sized community and everyone loves puppies. ^__^ Hopefully!
Whoever takes it should give updates or something :x


I didn't want to say that they should give updates
Reason : this can be interpreted as advertising
I want to give me personal updates, so I know the dog is in good hands, but really, I only care for the good of the dog. I do not want to gain anything, neither fame or buyers for the rest of the puppies. I talked to my father and finally convinced him to give me one puppy, which I am going to donate. The rest are his responsibility.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
Mattes
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany1116 Posts
June 05 2011 10:30 GMT
#8
[image loading]

aaaaaaaaaaaahwwwwwwwwww

Good luck on finding a owner.

I miss the time home with my dogs...
"Eyo lesson' here, Bey. You're comin' at the king, you best not miss."
MindRush
Profile Joined April 2010
Romania916 Posts
June 05 2011 10:39 GMT
#9
On June 05 2011 19:30 Mattes wrote:
[image loading]

aaaaaaaaaaaahwwwwwwwwww

Good luck on finding a owner.

I miss the time home with my dogs...


lolz.
in this picture 3 dogs are german wire-haired, 1 is teckel.
Rita had 12 puppies. She raises 9, 3 of them are raised by a - we call it nurse.
Nurse's name = Jessica.
Jessica had 2 puppies, 1 died. So the owner gave her to us for about 1 and a half month, so that we both gain from us having to many puppies and him having to few.
That is why in some pictures there are 9 german wire-haired and in some there are 3 wirehaired and 1 teckel.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
Mattes
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany1116 Posts
June 05 2011 10:44 GMT
#10
On June 05 2011 19:39 MindRush wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2011 19:30 Mattes wrote:
[image loading]

aaaaaaaaaaaahwwwwwwwwww

Good luck on finding a owner.

I miss the time home with my dogs...


lolz.
in this picture 3 dogs are german wire-haired, 1 is teckel.
Rita had 12 puppies. She raises 9, 3 of them are raised by a - we call it nurse.
Nurse's name = Jessica.
Jessica had 2 puppies, 1 died. So the owner gave her to us for about 1 and a half month, so that we both gain from us having to many puppies and him having to few.
That is why in some pictures there are 9 german wire-haired and in some there are 3 wirehaired and 1 teckel.


Just copied the cutest picture from your fathers thread...

Cant read romanian, so yeah...i just decided upon cuteness-factor :D
"Eyo lesson' here, Bey. You're comin' at the king, you best not miss."
MindRush
Profile Joined April 2010
Romania916 Posts
June 05 2011 10:47 GMT
#11
On June 05 2011 19:44 Mattes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2011 19:39 MindRush wrote:
On June 05 2011 19:30 Mattes wrote:
[image loading]

aaaaaaaaaaaahwwwwwwwwww

Good luck on finding a owner.

I miss the time home with my dogs...


lolz.
in this picture 3 dogs are german wire-haired, 1 is teckel.
Rita had 12 puppies. She raises 9, 3 of them are raised by a - we call it nurse.
Nurse's name = Jessica.
Jessica had 2 puppies, 1 died. So the owner gave her to us for about 1 and a half month, so that we both gain from us having to many puppies and him having to few.
That is why in some pictures there are 9 german wire-haired and in some there are 3 wirehaired and 1 teckel.


Just copied the cutest picture from your fathers thread...

Cant read romanian, so yeah...i just decided upon cuteness-factor :D


Yeah,
i rushed to get the thread ready
should have done some explaining.
All dogs are pure breed and have pedigree - equivalent of ID cards.
They also have health cards and everyone will get vaccinated and deparasitated - pills for internal parasites.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
Monsen
Profile Joined December 2002
Germany2548 Posts
June 05 2011 10:52 GMT
#12
Dog lover ? M2s girlfriend comes to mind.
11 years and counting- TL #680
darthsyon
Profile Joined February 2011
Romania6 Posts
June 05 2011 11:53 GMT
#13
Nice initiative from mindrush , hope he finds a nice and loving owner for that puppy ! GL
In war victory, In peace vigilence, In death sacrifice.
pangshai
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Chinatown5333 Posts
June 05 2011 13:06 GMT
#14
moved to TL community
#1 midas fan
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
June 05 2011 13:50 GMT
#15
They are sooooooooo cute :D
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
Spec
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Taiwan931 Posts
June 05 2011 14:09 GMT
#16
Your father looks adorable.
Eye for an eye make the world go blind - Gandhi
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
June 05 2011 14:25 GMT
#17
I wish I was in Romania. :3
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
June 05 2011 15:20 GMT
#18
I want one
MindRush
Profile Joined April 2010
Romania916 Posts
June 05 2011 15:55 GMT
#19
On June 06 2011 00:20 floor exercise wrote:
I want one

as long as you can come for it, it's yours
until they are about 1 month old I will consider who will be the new master of a lucky puppy, based on the PMs I will receive and I hope this thread does not die
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
June 05 2011 21:52 GMT
#20
I want one but I am over 7000km from Romania... Hope for the best.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech166
SpeCial 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 99
MaD[AoV]27
910 17
Bale 12
League of Legends
JimRising 426
Counter-Strike
fl0m3911
Fnx 590
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox377
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4596
Liquid`Hasu578
Other Games
summit1g6178
FrodaN569
C9.Mang0221
PPMD88
JuggernautJason33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21426
Other Games
• Shiphtur792
• imaqtpie745
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 6m
Patches Events
18h 6m
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.