• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:42
CEST 01:42
KST 08:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9755 users

Insane Mafia 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 12 2011 22:04 GMT
#23
/in

wanna kill RoL
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 17 2011 03:10 GMT
#106
##Vote: Pandain
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 23 2011 06:24 GMT
#170
So game starts tomorrow? er, today?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 23 2011 17:48 GMT
#194
obvs voting GM
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 23 2011 18:23 GMT
#201
Don't worry, it won't get as bad as pregame spam from RoL's game

+ Show Spoiler +
+1
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 23 2011 22:20 GMT
#241
If I become mayor I will make sure town wins. Also RoL will somehow be killed by me.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 23 2011 22:34 GMT
#254
I GOT BIG BALLS!!
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 23 2011 22:38 GMT
#258
Well there's 30 of us so if we all post twice then only 20 have to post again to get to 300
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 23 2011 22:42 GMT
#265
On March 24 2011 07:39 Insanious wrote:
This pre-game game scares me


wuss. Fortune favours the bold. Let's go
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 23 2011 22:50 GMT
#268
wut lol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 23 2011 22:53 GMT
#270
"I will live desperately together and then die with this person"

We throwing out cool quotes now?
[image loading]
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 24 2011 02:34 GMT
#346
On March 24 2011 11:31 annul wrote:
hi, elect me for mayor

i am a townie with no abilities apparently (???), so give me something to do pl0x.


Green Town- These are the normal townies. Well, not so normal. Every single townie has a power. So there like super townies, but very squishy.


Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 24 2011 02:34 GMT
#347
Later dude, day 1 i think
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 24 2011 02:37 GMT
#352
His three reasons are in-jokes tnkted, GM didn't do so well last game, that's all.

1. I'm a noobie. This means that i am absolutely not a threat to anyone, and am therefore a prime target for early mafia kills. I could use the human shields!

Actually noobies usually don't get NKed till late game cause mafia obviously wants to kill all the vets.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 24 2011 02:51 GMT
#376
On March 24 2011 11:40 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 11:37 chaoser wrote:
His three reasons are in-jokes tnkted, GM didn't do so well last game, that's all.

1. I'm a noobie. This means that i am absolutely not a threat to anyone, and am therefore a prime target for early mafia kills. I could use the human shields!

Actually noobies usually don't get NKed till late game cause mafia obviously wants to kill all the vets.


Well, forgive my inexperience, but doesn't the very fact that the vets are such juicy targets make killing them seem very suspicious? If you have a vet thats doing some dangerous theorizing, wouldn't killing him be exactly the wrong thing to do as mafia? it would validate his theory. Instead, the smart move for that mafia would be to kill a noob or some other target.


Well generally day 1/2 the vets haven't really collected enough data and maybe they'll push someone who's town. Just cause they're vet doesn't mean they're 100% right. It's easy to get out from a vet's analysis if it's early, but it's much harder if it's later on since more things will have happened for them to make a more robust argument. I dunno, I usually never see newbies get killed early on, it's either mid tier players, high tier players, or blue snipes.

@Jackal
You like to tunnel...A LOT. Because of that you almost lost town the game in a recent mafia cause you pushed for pandain's lynch so hard that if there wasn't a vigi, mafia would have 100% won. I don't know if I trust you as mayor deciding our first lynch as well as a figurehead of sorts for town. While town voting day 1 is a crap shoot, leaving it in your hands might not necessarily be any better. This is because I noticed you didn't say you would say who you were going to lynch first to town before lynching. At least if it comes down to a town vote everyone can see where the lynch is going. If you just lynch without telling anyone, that'd be very bad. Will you be telegraphing your lynch target first or will you just be shooting the guy? I don't really care for cowboy mayors.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 24 2011 02:57 GMT
#381
Also, something I'd like to point out

1. Coagulation
2. darmousseh
3. Jackal58
4. annul
5. Tackster
6. Lemonwalrus

There are currently 4/4 Townies remaining.
There is currently 1/1 Mafia remaining.
There is currently 1/1 Third Party remaining.


We got a 2 in 6 chance of giving mayor to either black or red if we vote for someone in the item game while it's 16 to 8 if we vote for someone not in the game that a townie gets the mayor role (exclude them from the count so 20 town->16, 6->5 mafia, 4->3 black so that's 16:8)
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 24 2011 02:59 GMT
#383
oh wait, that's the same odds. 4:2 in the item game for town and 16:8 in the regular game when not counting the item game people.

That being said, I still don't think it's a very good idea to vote for people involved in the item game, that's such a small group to have to worry about giving mayor to the 1 mafia there.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 24 2011 03:05 GMT
#395
Also, as an aside from the mayor issue, I think our day 1 focus should be on the Item Game.

1. Coagulation
2. darmousseh
3. Jackal58
4. annul
5. Tackster
6. Lemonwalrus

There are currently 4/4 Townies remaining.
There is currently 1/1 Mafia remaining.
There is currently 1/1 Third Party remaining.


If we lynch both mafia and black we pretty much have a cleared list of four townies. Also by lynching red or black we can help town have better chances at winning the game and giving us all the items.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 24 2011 03:09 GMT
#399
Wait bum, can you explain the blue plan to me? So a blue player will claim blue, get voted mayor? If it's a red/black then someone on the blue team can immediately call them out on it? in which case it becomes a 1 on 1 and that's good for town. Is that what you're saying?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 24 2011 03:12 GMT
#406
On March 24 2011 12:10 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 12:08 tnkted wrote:
On March 24 2011 12:05 Coagulation wrote:
Because he had absolutely no idea what the setup was for scum


Well, that would be a fairly simple thing to fake, wouldn't it.

That's not a confirm, its a shred of evidence.


you can ask around
i am pretty damn good at getting 100% town reads day 1 and banking big money on it and coming out on top.


I doubt 100%...Everyone gets something wrong some of the time. I don't want to "bank" on your judgement because if it turns out wrong we're in a hole.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 471
Hyun 139
Dota 2
monkeys_forever429
League of Legends
Doublelift4285
Other Games
summit1g12686
JimRising 446
Livibee207
KnowMe184
ViBE132
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick886
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie963
• Scarra869
• Shiphtur598
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 18m
Patches Events
15h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 18m
OSC
23h 18m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.