• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:03
CEST 03:03
KST 10:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7889 users

Mini Mafia VII: Guts and Glory

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 16 2011 19:52 GMT
#13
/in

also:

Can blue role or mafia suicide bomb?

LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 16 2011 21:54 GMT
#26
STARTTTTTT
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-16 22:29:48
February 16 2011 22:29 GMT
#28
Stupid me...
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 16 2011 22:32 GMT
#31
Time to draw first blood.
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 16 2011 22:35 GMT
#32
On February 17 2011 07:31 Incognito wrote:
I predict:

Day 1 Fanatic suicides another fanatic. Night 1 mafia shoots fanatic. LYLO.

So isn't 3 mafia in 11 player game imba?
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 16 2011 22:44 GMT
#36
I played a game with similar setup. Bang Bang Mafia. Also happened to be the only game where I am mafia (DLYM is reverse so it doesn't count).

20 players, 4 mafia, 1 SK.
Major difference is vanilla townie and godfather got guns. Only one person can shoot per day, no consective shot from same person, and they don't die after shooting.

Basically town just destroyed itself by bad shooting.

I just feel mafia got the advantage.
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 16 2011 22:46 GMT
#38
On February 17 2011 07:41 Ace wrote:
nice setup! Good luck lynching any fanatics though!

oops did I reveal a strategy there!

Town: AUTO LYNCH COAG!!!.
Coag: BUT I AM FANATIC!!!
Town: BLOW SOMEONE UP!!!

BOOOOOOM.
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 16 2011 22:47 GMT
#40
On February 17 2011 07:46 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2011 07:42 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On February 17 2011 07:41 Ace wrote:
nice setup! Good luck lynching any fanatics though!

oops did I reveal a strategy there!


After the first suspect blows himself up suspect no. 2 (who will also be a fanatic) will have to be lynched


If the first suspect is a fanatic why wouldn't he just blow up suspect #2

Or why not everyone roleclaim on Day 1 :D

DAY 1 ROLE CLAIM:
I am fanatic x 11
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 17 2011 01:14 GMT
#52
Poll: What will be the outcome?

Town kills itself (6)
 
50%

Mod screwup deciding the game (3)
 
25%

Brilliant victory by mafia (2)
 
17%

Brilliant victory by town (1)
 
8%

12 total votes

Your vote: What will be the outcome?

(Vote): Brilliant victory by town
(Vote): Brilliant victory by mafia
(Vote): Town kills itself
(Vote): Mod screwup deciding the game

LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 17 2011 01:41 GMT
#59
On February 17 2011 10:40 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2011 10:23 LSB wrote:
Remember guys, it's a suicide bomb!

Its two kp for the price of one! what a great deal!

Or what I call "Triple Lynch"
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 17 2011 02:31 GMT
#81
In the last two games that Coag played: Orgah Mafia and XXXVI, he really shaped up his game (he actually tried analyzing. Now he revert to his old self. I thought he decided to played serious from then on.

Huge suspicion on him.
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 17 2011 03:14 GMT
#87
Coag, I am waiting for your response.
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 17 2011 21:12 GMT
#134
Looking back what happened after my suspicion post on Coag.

Coag:
Didn't reply immediately. In other games, he will reply very fast (even if the reply is simple and meaningless). I am worried about that he was away so he didn't see my post. Again, I wanted to point out that Coag improved his game and actually tried to do analysis. I will be expecting in the future those if Coag is town.

GMarshal:
He is the first one to defend Coag and his defense came only 7 minutes after. He then asked and tried to generate discussions. Looking back at his last 2 games (orpah and XXXVI), he plays similar style. Although we don't know his alignment in orpah, he post a lot in both games. This explain why he reponse to my post immediately.

chaoser:

He questioned that I broke the ice but I don't get how that can be used against me.

And the later part of this quote doesn't make sense at all. If we don't lynch, mafia will just use nightkill and take out one of us.
lol...we always choose him...What do you guys think about if someone is bombed before lynch then we don't lynch that day? Think that makes sense right?
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 17 2011 23:16 GMT
#143
On February 18 2011 07:48 Coagulation wrote:
GO AHEAD. SAY DAY 1 POLICY LYNCH COAG I DARE YA. MAKE MY DAY.

I was waiting for Coag to post this. When he is town and gets lynch early, he goes berserk and say something like coag auto lynch.

@Barundar

Bolding names is just making it easier for the eye.

It's a weak FoS, and what does it have to do with what happened since your last post? You end up sounding like you aren't really suspecious of him anyways?

It is to see Coag's reaction. Coag did changed his playstyle when he was town. I want to see if Coag would lurk and ignore my post, OMGUS post right at me, or explain why am I wrong.

No mafia is so obvious as to defend their team mate straight off. Why is it relevant to explain why he responds to you immediately?

This is to say even if Coag is mafia, Gmarshall can not be concluded as mafia because he defended Coag since it is his style to be active in games.

I won't comment on Chaoser's part because he hasn't respond to me what he mean by we should lynch after bombing. And I don't want people answering the question from him. I want to know the original thought in his post.
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 18 2011 20:27 GMT
#170
Chaoser is deep shit now. Three people voted for him (two people mistyped).

Well, here is my challenge to you, Chaoser. Suicide (if you can) to the person you think is scum If you can't I am going to blow you. Either way, town will get information on the lynch with additional 24 hours.

I will blow you after 7:00 KST (1.5 hour from now).
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 18 2011 21:47 GMT
#186
I am back and expecting Chaoser to blow someone or I will blow him.

Will answer some questions.
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 18 2011 21:48 GMT
#189
Are you going to blow someone. If not, I can blow early.
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 18 2011 21:49 GMT
#191
##Kill: chaoser
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 18 2011 21:52 GMT
#193
Why I use this method:

I don't like the notion that town dismissed getting the lynch person to not blow someone and just take the lynch. This game has 11 players and 3 mafia.What mafia fear the most, being forced to suicide someone and they will try convincing town to not suicide because it will soon be MisLynch and lose.
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 18 2011 21:55 GMT
#196
I also played a game similar to this and that was the only time that I am truly mafia (DLYM is reversed).

There, what we feared most is being forced to shoot as 3 of the 4 of us can't shoot. On day3, someone actually called me out. Lucky I was godfather there and can shoot. But if I was not the godfather there, there goes a mafia.
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 146
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 467
Bale 40
League of Legends
Doublelift4474
Other Games
summit1g9453
JimRising 547
ViBE216
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick663
BasetradeTV205
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 116
• Light_VIP 3
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1168
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 57m
Patches Events
13h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 57m
OSC
21h 57m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.