http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/content/news/Weekly_Defiler_Tournament!.html
Weekly "Defiler Tournament" hosted by (some) Russian. $70 prize, at a time where only the Eastern hemisphere really has application.
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Game
3191 Posts
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/content/news/Weekly_Defiler_Tournament!.html Weekly "Defiler Tournament" hosted by (some) Russian. $70 prize, at a time where only the Eastern hemisphere really has application. | ||
|
Garrl
Scotland1980 Posts
| ||
|
DorF
Sweden961 Posts
I am there , though I'll probably get raped ^^ (I'm so happy ) | ||
|
2Pacalypse-
Croatia9559 Posts
This is pretty cool! | ||
|
Sandrosuperstar
Sweden525 Posts
| ||
|
CobaltBlu
United States919 Posts
| ||
|
TeRRaNNoSauRuS ReX
United States13 Posts
| ||
|
masterbreti
Korea (South)2711 Posts
| ||
|
Game
3191 Posts
I'd also like to thank Defiler.ru for putting this together, it's pretty monumental. I wish I could have them do one a month where Americans could play (17CET maybe). | ||
|
XsebT
Denmark2980 Posts
![]() And I'm curious as to what exactly it is Game is talking about. I am excited about it though! ^^ + Show Spoiler [BROOD WAR] + FOR LIFE! | ||
|
Anomarad
Canada565 Posts
![]() | ||
|
endy
Switzerland8970 Posts
It's time to train hard only to lose the first round against a C+ player, but who cares, this game is amazing, all I hope is that my chinese lag will not affect anyone else. Thanks Defiler ! | ||
|
vOdToasT
Sweden2870 Posts
| ||
|
infinity2k9
United Kingdom2397 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|