• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:04
CEST 23:04
KST 06:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7629 users

Mini Mafia IV

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 25 2011 02:46 GMT
#313
Trying to read through the thread real quick......if someone wants to summarize the current situation that would be helpful ^_^
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 25 2011 02:59 GMT
#326
On January 25 2011 11:56 Nemesis wrote:
Gah, well at least we get one more day to rethink things if kitaman doesn't get modkilled that is.

At least put down a placeholder vote so you don't get modkilled.


Sigh you're going to hate me.

##vote nemesis
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 25 2011 02:59 GMT
#328
On January 25 2011 11:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2011 11:56 Nemesis wrote:
Gah, well at least we get one more day to rethink things if kitaman doesn't get modkilled that is.

At least put down a placeholder vote so you don't get modkilled.


Sigh you're going to hate me.

##vote nemesis

unvote
##vote kita
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 25 2011 03:02 GMT
#331
On January 25 2011 12:00 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2011 11:59 kitaman27 wrote:
On January 25 2011 11:56 Nemesis wrote:
Gah, well at least we get one more day to rethink things if kitaman doesn't get modkilled that is.

At least put down a placeholder vote so you don't get modkilled.


Sigh you're going to hate me.

##vote nemesis

I'm only going to hate you if he flips green.


looks like Barundar trumps my choice anyways.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 25 2011 03:05 GMT
#338
On January 25 2011 12:04 Nemesis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2011 12:03 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 25 2011 12:02 kitaman27 wrote:
On January 25 2011 12:00 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 25 2011 11:59 kitaman27 wrote:
On January 25 2011 11:56 Nemesis wrote:
Gah, well at least we get one more day to rethink things if kitaman doesn't get modkilled that is.

At least put down a placeholder vote so you don't get modkilled.


Sigh you're going to hate me.

##vote nemesis

I'm only going to hate you if he flips green.


looks like Barundar trumps my choice anyways.

He tied you. And then time ran out.

Looks like you missed this

Show nested quote +
On January 25 2011 11:59 kitaman27 wrote:
On January 25 2011 11:59 kitaman27 wrote:
On January 25 2011 11:56 Nemesis wrote:
Gah, well at least we get one more day to rethink things if kitaman doesn't get modkilled that is.

At least put down a placeholder vote so you don't get modkilled.


Sigh you're going to hate me.

##vote nemesis

unvote
##vote kita



Didn't matter, would have been 4-3 anyways. I pulled off nemesis to try to figure out what happened, but time was out by then.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 25 2011 03:09 GMT
#341
On January 25 2011 11:59 Barundar wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Pandain


I think you've got some explaining to do?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 25 2011 03:11 GMT
#343
On January 25 2011 12:10 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2011 12:09 kitaman27 wrote:
On January 25 2011 11:59 Barundar wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Pandain


I think you've got some explaining to do?

He switched his vote to re-establish the tie. Then you changed yours.


No he didn't.

Nemesis (3): Pandain, GMarshal, kitaman27

Pandain (4): Nemesis, Jackal58, Chaoser, Barundar
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 25 2011 03:13 GMT
#345
On January 25 2011 12:02 Nemesis wrote:
Hahahaha that was quite close, good thing my timer was perfect


Hmm, your timer?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 25 2011 03:19 GMT
#348
On January 25 2011 12:18 Barundar wrote:
Meh I fail at counting


So you're saying you were trying to tie up the vote after you saw my vote?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 25 2011 03:28 GMT
#352
At least they revealed the Nemesis, Barundar, Jackal/chaoser scumteam with the ninja in the case that town does survive.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 26 2011 03:10 GMT
#374
##Vote Nemesis

Heh probable no lynch today with the possibility of a double medic save the next two nights? -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 26 2011 03:15 GMT
#383
On January 26 2011 12:11 GGQ wrote:
Hi vigi here, I hit Barundar.


High-Five ^_^
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 26 2011 03:27 GMT
#403
Just curious, did mafia intend to do the ninja vote swap to pandain regardless of my vote or were you guys waiting it see which way I went? I tried to put mine in at the last minute, but it was probably like 30 seconds too early.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O162
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 570
ZZZero.O 162
Hyun 58
soO 52
Dota 2
qojqva2412
monkeys_forever0
League of Legends
Doublelift2015
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4309
Liquid`Hasu641
Other Games
summit1g7187
FrodaN1577
KnowMe366
Pyrionflax197
420jenkins190
Livibee166
QueenE100
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick651
StarCraft 2
angryscii 38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• Adnapsc2 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 41
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie969
• Shiphtur600
• Scarra409
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 56m
Patches Events
17h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 56m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.