• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:08
CEST 04:08
KST 11:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8816 users

My 4 Year Old's first Cast...

Blogs > blamous
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
blamous
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States377 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-30 23:20:55
December 16 2010 23:59 GMT
#1
I was with my daughter today and watching some replays while she was watching Backyardigans. She got into what I was watching and asked to watch with me, after a couple with her asking fun questions, I decided to cast a game with her - The following ensued:



:-)

This post has been highlighted on the Home page of TL, so I thought I would add the other casts with my daughter as well. Enjoy!













****
Get YOUR games cast on NuubCast!
HollowLord
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3862 Posts
December 17 2010 00:01 GMT
#2
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :3
dota 2 stream #noskill #feed #noob twitch.tv/dmcredgrave
Skee
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada702 Posts
December 17 2010 00:04 GMT
#3
Thats so adorable. T.T
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
December 17 2010 00:12 GMT
#4
That was the cutest thing ever! What is that?!?!?! CLICK ON THAT! <3 <3 <3
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
OmgIRok
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Taiwan2699 Posts
December 17 2010 00:17 GMT
#5
Hey you said "crap" in front of your daughter!!! >:o bad
i thought she was gonna ask "whats crap" instead of "whats ludicrous" lol
"Wanna join my [combo] clan?" "We play turret d competitively"
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
December 17 2010 00:24 GMT
#6
Aww! I can see a future Protoss player in the making
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
aike
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1629 Posts
December 17 2010 00:33 GMT
#7
Maybe the guy's account got messed up and he was changed to bronze, happened before, the guy had some blogs about it here on TL. He was like plat or diamond or something, and one day he signed in and it showed he was bronze, talked to Blizz and they said they couldn't do anything about it. So he had to battle his way back to plat
Wahaha
Rising_Phoenix
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States370 Posts
December 17 2010 01:13 GMT
#8
This is the most adorable thing ever. Favorited!
Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man stupid and blind in the eyes
Galaxy77
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Hong Kong256 Posts
December 17 2010 01:25 GMT
#9
I hope you disabled the gore (I didnt watch the whole thing), cute though. Its funny how her pronounciation of things like gateways is so accurate it made me smile
SuperJongMan
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Jamaica11586 Posts
December 17 2010 01:29 GMT
#10
lol. She's a better caster than you!
You gotta share her enthusiasm.
POWER OVERWHELMING ! ! ! KRUU~ KRUU~
SONE
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada839 Posts
December 17 2010 01:47 GMT
#11
I'm not gonna lie, I came in here thinking this was your 4 year old's first cast for a broken bone.

Awesome though
blamous
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States377 Posts
December 17 2010 01:51 GMT
#12
On December 17 2010 10:47 SONE wrote:
I'm not gonna lie, I came in here thinking this was your 4 year old's first cast for a broken bone.

Awesome though



LULZ :-)
Get YOUR games cast on NuubCast!
Hikko
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1126 Posts
December 17 2010 01:58 GMT
#13
I came expecting broken bones, and all I got was this little girl yelling at a computer.

+ Show Spoiler +
I kid, very cute ^^ Thank you for the casts, I love watching your channel!
♥
MrBitter
Profile Joined January 2008
United States2940 Posts
December 17 2010 02:40 GMT
#14
CLICK IT!
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
December 17 2010 02:44 GMT
#15
On December 17 2010 09:24 Salivanth wrote:
Aww! I can see a future Protoss player in the making



omg kill it before it grows up!

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm kidding of course, your kid is great.
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
Swifteh
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden13 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-17 02:45:26
December 17 2010 02:44 GMT
#16
Awwww, I love gateways as well!

Still, your co-caster seemed significantly less enthusiastic than you did, you really should tell him to work on that. I mean it just didn't really feel like he was genuinly happy to see those gateways and pylons go down, which is just the sort of thing really good casters have to be. And don't even get me started on his selecting (how long did it take for him to find that third gateway?!).



edit: typo :x
blahman3344
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2015 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-17 02:48:47
December 17 2010 02:48 GMT
#17
my heart jsut melted. So adorable! >.<

I'm not gonna lie, I came in here thinking this was your 4 year old's first cast for a broken bone.


That means that you think normally. I read "cast" and immediately thought of a SC2 cast. Gee whilikers, I'm such a nerd ^^;
I like haikus and / I can not lie. You other / brothers can't deny
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
December 17 2010 02:52 GMT
#18
Adorable.
Life is Good.
sc2lime
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada513 Posts
December 17 2010 03:00 GMT
#19
That is so cute! "I see two voidrays!" lol
DoubleZee
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada556 Posts
December 17 2010 03:24 GMT
#20
aww man, this really cheered me up. Cute kid! :D
Just think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are even stupider!
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
NeuroSwarm 148
FoxeR 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1030
Leta 616
Bale 83
League of Legends
Doublelift4156
Other Games
summit1g8616
JimRising 536
ViBE198
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Light_VIP 12
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1086
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 52m
Patches Events
12h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 52m
OSC
20h 52m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.