• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:24
CEST 00:24
KST 07:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8323 users

[OSL Spoilers] Shine vs Sea

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
doothegee
Profile Joined December 2009
Korea (South)3011 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-10 13:11:20
December 10 2010 13:02 GMT
#1
Source: Fomos

I don't have time to translate the entire interview, but the title says

+ Show Spoiler +
"I had to all-in because I had to go to the bathroom."


Cue epic luls.

Quotes from interview:
"I had prepared a macro game, but I had to go pee so I did an all-in rush."
"I think it worked because I was able to defend his cheese so well."
"I think I would feel bad if I won against Mind because he is 0-1 already."

etcetc
웅진 멘쓰즈
okum
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
France5779 Posts
December 10 2010 13:09 GMT
#2
I think this explains every Shine game. Overactive bladder syndrome.
Flash fan before it was cool | Coiner of "jangbang"
Corrupt
Profile Joined August 2009
Bulgaria1312 Posts
December 10 2010 13:12 GMT
#3
lmfao. Nice explaination okum.
Just a guy trying to enjoy living in the worst timeline and failing miserably since 1990.
Imbu
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States903 Posts
December 10 2010 13:24 GMT
#4
This is actually really funny. I wonder what the Korean Netizens are thinking about this.
@DreamingBird
doothegee
Profile Joined December 2009
Korea (South)3011 Posts
December 10 2010 13:26 GMT
#5
On December 10 2010 22:24 orz.fail wrote:
This is actually really funny. I wonder what the Korean Netizens are thinking about this.

They want to nickname him "Toilet Zerg".
웅진 멘쓰즈
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
December 10 2010 13:29 GMT
#6
ROFL

I wish Sea defended that attack and game went for 1h!
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
mustaju
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Estonia4505 Posts
December 10 2010 13:29 GMT
#7
On December 10 2010 22:26 doothegee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 22:24 orz.fail wrote:
This is actually really funny. I wonder what the Korean Netizens are thinking about this.

They want to nickname him "Toilet Zerg".

That would be one of the most hilarious nicknames, right after "snot toss". "Bridge toss" was kind of funny too, but for an entirely different reason.
WriterBrows somewhat high. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndFysO2JunE
mdb
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Bulgaria4059 Posts
December 10 2010 13:33 GMT
#8
I wonder when people will stop hating on Shine. Maybe when he is 30-0.
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-10 13:36:36
December 10 2010 13:35 GMT
#9
toilet zerg is pretty spot-on

On December 10 2010 22:33 mdb wrote:
I wonder when people will stop hating on Shine. Maybe when he is 30-0.

not if 80% of those are some stupid all-in!

+ Show Spoiler +
i'm serious
POGGERS
JinDesu
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3990 Posts
December 10 2010 13:35 GMT
#10
So theoretically, the longer you hold his all-ins, the more likely he is going to pee his pants?
Yargh
doothegee
Profile Joined December 2009
Korea (South)3011 Posts
December 10 2010 13:37 GMT
#11
On December 10 2010 22:33 mdb wrote:
I wonder when people will stop hating on Shine. Maybe when he is 30-0.

When he can beat Bisu more than once

When he can put together a winning streak

When he can win in a RoX

When he can beat a Terran

Bah, I don't know. When he wins a golden mouse. Maybe then people will stop hating.
웅진 멘쓰즈
doothegee
Profile Joined December 2009
Korea (South)3011 Posts
December 10 2010 13:37 GMT
#12
On December 10 2010 22:35 konadora wrote:

not if 80% of those are some stupid all-in!

+ Show Spoiler +
i'm serious


b..but.. he had to go pee! D:
웅진 멘쓰즈
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
December 10 2010 13:40 GMT
#13
See kona, now you know why I like doing cheesy plays against you.
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
iNoobSoWhat
Profile Joined October 2010
Russian Federation370 Posts
December 10 2010 13:41 GMT
#14
I wonder why TLs hate Shine and love Kwanro)))
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
December 10 2010 13:41 GMT
#15
On December 10 2010 22:41 iNoobSoWhat wrote:
I wonder why TLs hate Shine and love Kwanro)))


Kwanro doesn't regularly destroy people's protoss heroes :p.
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-10 13:46:44
December 10 2010 13:45 GMT
#16
Again... Not when you beat Bisu and then lose hilariously next round.

edit: Cant complain about the all-ins, when Shine does it virtually every game he plays. Its his style, gotta win anyway possible.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
smileyyy
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1816 Posts
December 10 2010 13:46 GMT
#17
*rage*
poor Sea
Fruitseller: I feel like it's a good strategy[6Pool]. I had a lot of strategies, but I thought about it a lot and decided to 6 pool. Other people told me to 6 pool too
doothegee
Profile Joined December 2009
Korea (South)3011 Posts
December 10 2010 13:51 GMT
#18
On December 10 2010 22:45 Disregard wrote:
Again... Not when you beat Bisu and then lose hilariously next round.

When did he "lose hilariously" after beating Bisu?

So far his record in each OSL after beating Bisu
W fantasy
W effort
L calm
2-1 stork
1-3 movie
W sea

I would say that's pretty excellent, and that's not even including the 4-1 against Bisu.
웅진 멘쓰즈
arbiter_md
Profile Joined February 2008
Moldova1219 Posts
December 10 2010 13:52 GMT
#19
I stopped my hating on him when read his interview after his games vs Bisu. He admitted he was lucky in games and he is less skilled than Bisu.

And today he really played well. He didn't just go blind in his all-in. That decision was based on scouting.
The copyright of this post belongs solely to me. Nobody else, not teamliquid, not greetech and not even blizzard have any share of this copyright. You can copy, distribute, use in commercial purposes the content of this post or parts of it freely.
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-10 13:59:42
December 10 2010 13:58 GMT
#20
On December 10 2010 22:41 iNoobSoWhat wrote:
I wonder why TLs hate Shine and love Kwanro)))


Pikachu is lovable. Korean fangirls think so too. They call him bongbong (Han Sang Bong).

Shine just rubs pple the wrong way, whether intentional or not.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta15
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
Nina 130
ViBE88
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15567
Artosis 428
firebathero 77
PianO 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever392
canceldota87
NeuroSwarm55
League of Legends
Doublelift4173
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Fnx 0
Super Smash Bros
PPMD44
Other Games
summit1g6462
FrodaN1027
shahzam522
C9.Mang0339
RotterdaM96
Mew2King36
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile137
• StrangeGG 25
• RyuSc2 18
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 20
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1119
• Shiphtur638
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
36m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.