• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:32
CEST 03:32
KST 10:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8718 users

[Stream] SiN]

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
SiN]
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States540 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-23 23:08:13
December 07 2010 23:58 GMT
#1
http://www.twitch.tv/gosusc2

Streaming
[image loading]

I'll be streaming every day from 4-7 PM EST.

Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I'll be hosting a skype call as I play for the viewers. That means that you, the viewer, can add me on skype and talk. I'll accept friend requests, and then invite everyone online to a call when I start streaming each day. The purpose of this is to create a dynamic interaction with viewers on a level that hasn't really been explored.

However, for the first two weeks, I'll be hosting this skype call daily because I probably won't have many viewers. If there are no participants, I'll just do commentary.

Every Tuesday and Thursday, I'll be doing commentary as I play to provide insight on why my opponent and I are doing what we are doing.

Saturdays and Sundays are subject to change. I want to keep things unique and interesting by avoiding repetition, so I'll be experimenting with things on those days. In several months, perhaps I'll dedicate those days to coaching.

breakdown
4-7 daily
4-6 ladder
6-6:30 customs
6:30-7 replay commentary, either as a cast or as an analysis. hopefully i'll get good enough to do a live cast with analytical elements.

goals
20 concurrent viewers in 2 weeks
streaming daily no exception
endgoal-200 favorites
make youtube account for videos of casting and how-to's.

Others
My account on battle.net is SiN.204. I'll try to respond to you as soon as I can, but I'll be set to busy in-game.
You can PM me here for any help you need in the game. I'm always willing to help people better understand the game.
My music playlists are on youtube.
Here's my main one: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL045A4E5D982441BA
Here's the specifically dubstep one:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9E3936C8748DFC99&feature=viewall
You can also access me in a variety of ways that will be posted at the bottom of this message. You can send questions and comments through those networks also.

I will add replay packs as I get more replays and figure out how to compile them into a rar file.


Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/cyrusstream
tumblr: http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/cyrusstream
Email: cyrusstream@gmail.com
Skype: cyrus.vorwald (the one in gtown)
raf3776
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1904 Posts
December 08 2010 00:23 GMT
#2
Your the guy always on Catz stream right? awesome even though I dont play terran ill check it out cuz your very good
WWJD (What Would Jaedong Do)
SiN]
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States540 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-08 01:32:05
December 08 2010 01:15 GMT
#3
Yeah. I don't think I'm on CatZ stream ALL the time though
Thank you ^^

Stream will be back up tomorrow
Malkshakez
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia51 Posts
December 08 2010 01:47 GMT
#4
HAHA
Are you the same SiN as the one in Psy's "night time" commentary?
Fitzhunt1
Profile Joined February 2010
United States169 Posts
December 08 2010 01:52 GMT
#5
Hey SIN gl with new stream^^ I hope I get to play with you at next Cybergrounds :D
Blizzcon exclusive no donuts.
TrANCE,
Profile Joined December 2010
301 Posts
December 08 2010 03:15 GMT
#6
Hey SIN,GL with the new stream. Only Sin i know of is the one that played Zerg in Mlg..same guy?
SiN]
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States540 Posts
December 08 2010 19:45 GMT
#7
@Malkshakez: I was apparently in Psy's commentary. I heard it was an embarrassing and strange game, but I don't really care. I try new things a lot, and that was the first time I've lost to Psy. It also happened to be the first game he casted of me. I was told I didn't say gg that game. I sorries! I forgot to, and instead was caught up in how I lost so hard. Turned out, that strategy is terrible.

@Fitzhunt1: I hope to see you there, too! I'll be sure to go. The last one was a blast.

@TrANCE: I didn't play Zerg in MLG. I play Terran, and the only MLG I went to was DC. I failed pretty hard there(0-2 vs Nadagast, 2-1 vs Orb, 1-2 vs Taurent), but have made a huge effort to never do poorly again.

Drewbie was kind enough to help get my stream in better quality. I'll be switching to Ustream soon, and this time it'll be in HD and cover up the whole screen.
Xtal
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Haiti385 Posts
December 15 2010 01:15 GMT
#8
your so gosu, gosu!
Have you ever heard the story, about the Zergling and the Probe? The Probe didn't make it across the creep.
Grend
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1600 Posts
December 15 2010 01:17 GMT
#9
Your play seems solid, but your stream needs some work.
Cant hear music and it drops quite often.
But I like what I`m seeing!
♞ Against the Wind - Bob Seger ♞
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
December 16 2010 13:50 GMT
#10
When's your usual streaming hours (in KST or GMT plz) ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
SiN]
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States540 Posts
December 19 2010 01:32 GMT
#11
In EST, around 4-7 PM every day. It varies a lot, though. Stream should be better quality now that i switched to justin.tv
LolnoobInsanity
Profile Joined May 2010
United States183 Posts
December 26 2010 08:21 GMT
#12
Gosu's the shit!
asdd
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
228 Posts
December 29 2010 04:05 GMT
#13
Nice play and stream quality!
I
SiN]
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States540 Posts
January 09 2011 03:31 GMT
#14
Should I leave my skype call open or should I play music for you guys?
naveedx983
Profile Joined August 2010
United States58 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-18 15:07:19
January 18 2011 15:06 GMT
#15
Can you post your music playlist?

edit... I mean i love your music playlist
Ursadon-n-Pals
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States928 Posts
June 22 2011 17:48 GMT
#16
Yay, SiN now has a microphone and is commentating in game !
Nothing worth having comes easy.
Msqrd
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada55 Posts
June 26 2011 14:46 GMT
#17
Hey SiN, I was on your stream this morning and really enjoyed the commentary. Really great stuff, keep it up! I'm sure your viewer count will rise once people realise you're streaming Grand Master games with commentary.

Also the stream video quality is excellent, better than some tournament streamers out there.
PoopLord
Profile Joined May 2010
537 Posts
July 23 2011 16:47 GMT
#18
Cool he talks while playing! amazing talent
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
September 23 2011 23:16 GMT
#19
This stream needs some more attention. He just started streaming again and it's going really well. Mobster Terran fighting~!
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
SiN]
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States540 Posts
September 25 2011 02:30 GMT
#20
aw yeah o/
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 53
NaDa 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm247
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9494
JimRising 684
ViBE146
Mew2King94
ArmadaUGS82
Trikslyr29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1265
BasetradeTV163
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 28m
INu's Battles
10h 28m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 28m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 28m
Replay Cast
21h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.