• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:47
CEST 13:47
KST 20:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9612 users

[Interview] MST Group 10 Winners

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-28 01:40:19
November 28 2010 01:27 GMT
#1
Stats

[image loading]


Thoughts on making the MSL 4 times in a row?
Before today's matches, I thought that I was pretty much guaranteed to advance, and it's good that it actually turned out that way.

Compared to your first game, you seemed to be anxious in the winners' game.
I intended to harass. However, my opponent used a MnM push, but it suited me fine. After I defended against my opponent's first attack, I felt like I had a winning advantage, but the game ended up dragging on a long time.

You made a reaver.
If I control my reaver well, I can keep it alive for a very long time. I actually thought about not using a reaver, but since I was confident in my micro, I went ahead and made one.

Your reaver control proved to be outstanding.
It was nothing special for me. Once the templars arrived afterward, I wanted to attack, but I forgot to research storm. I thought about advancing with just dragoons, but in order to play securely, I decided to extend the game. During this time, if I held off my opponent's vulture harass, I would be fine, since I had gained such a large advantage in the early game.

Goal for this MSL?
I have to set a high goal, so for now I'll say I want to get to the finals. If I can get to the finals, then I'll talk about winning the championship.

Anything else?
Thanks to Hoejja who helped me practice, and thanks to the captain for mentoring me. [T/N who is the captain? o_O]



MIso

[image loading]


Thoughts on your first career MSL entry?
I should have felt this mood long ago. I'm glad to advance, and I hope I do well in the future.

Today was also your first official game win.
I'm overjoyed. I've played quite a few official games in the past, so it helped. I need to work hard so that next time I can play even better than I played today.

You lost your first game.
After the game, I thought to myself that if I could get to the final game, I would certainly take revenge. Even though I lost, it wasn't a big blow to me.

You gained a gigantic advantage in the opening of the losers' game.
Usually, I have a lot of confidence in my ZvZ, so I never even considered the possibility of losing in the losers' game. On that map, I have unparalleled confidence.

At what point in the final game did you guess your opponent's double starport?
He didn't expand, but he also didn't have any vultures, so I suspected it from there. I'd also seen this type of play in practice. But the timing in this game was a little later than in practice, so that the wraiths only arrived after my hydras had already gone out, so I was a little scared.

Goal for this MSL?
I don't want to play prelims in the next season, so I hope I make the Ro8 and obtain a seed.

Did you practice for the MST during this SPL break?
Everyone went home, so I couldn't find anyone to practice with. I ended up practicing sporadically. I kept myself warm and practiced occasionally with the few players who stayed behind.

Anything else?
In the practice house, I sit next to Hydra. He's taught me a lot, so thanks to him. I usually practice with b-teamers, and I want to thank them for practicing with me late into the night without regards for the time.

source: http://sc.plu.cn/note/2010-11-27/22952.html
Translator:3
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-28 01:48:21
November 28 2010 01:36 GMT
#2
Fuck yeah stats! you made a reaver!

[T/N who is the captain? o_O]

Violet.
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
MountainDewJunkie
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States10346 Posts
November 28 2010 01:38 GMT
#3
Can't wait for Miso's interview!
[21:07] <Shock710> whats wrong with her face [20:50] <dAPhREAk> i beat it the day after it came out | <BLinD-RawR> esports is a giant vagina
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
November 28 2010 01:40 GMT
#4
miso interview is up
Translator:3
vectorix108
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4633 Posts
November 28 2010 02:00 GMT
#5
Omg can't believe miso won. Congrats to him
Aka XephyR/Shaneyesss
Wings
Profile Joined January 2010
United States999 Posts
November 28 2010 02:52 GMT
#6
How I wish for someone more BM than fbh + idra put together to get an interview...

And then say stuff like

Q: You made a reaver.
No.


On the other hand, CHINTOSS FIGHTING!!!!!!!!
The probability of Kim Carrier getting all those predictions wrong is similar to the probability Flash loses a TvT. Kim Carrier MUST BE a genius. His only big mistake... STORK.
integral
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3161 Posts
November 28 2010 03:04 GMT
#7
Thanks for translating. I thought hiya had it in the bag honestly.
POWEROUTAGE
Profile Joined February 2010
Singapore884 Posts
November 28 2010 03:46 GMT
#8
Hiya, so disappointing. Losing to MisO in that fashion after knocking out Soulkey in emphatic style is simply not acceptable. All credit to MisO for advancing so far though, didn't think he would be able to get past this group but he proved me wrong.

STATS FIGHTING! Please break out of your slump in PL, you're much better than just the 50% win rate you've had in R1. Hope so see more brilliant reebo micro.
Stats. The new standard bearer of the protoss.
matjlav
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany2435 Posts
November 28 2010 04:07 GMT
#9
On November 28 2010 10:27 infinitestory wrote:
You made a reaver.


wtf, what kind of an interview question is that? haha
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
November 28 2010 04:11 GMT
#10
On November 28 2010 13:07 matjlav wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2010 10:27 infinitestory wrote:
You made a reaver.


wtf, what kind of an interview question is that? haha

it's better than some legendary past questions like "You want to win."
Translator:3
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-29 11:35:22
November 29 2010 11:30 GMT
#11
On November 28 2010 13:11 infinitestory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2010 13:07 matjlav wrote:
On November 28 2010 10:27 infinitestory wrote:
You made a reaver.


wtf, what kind of an interview question is that? haha

it's better than some legendary past questions like "You want to win."


HAHAHAHAHA, has someone actually been asked that?
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko349
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18238
firebathero 1949
Bisu 1417
Hyuk 664
Horang2 604
BeSt 333
Mini 241
Larva 236
EffOrt 222
Light 185
[ Show more ]
Soma 170
Barracks 96
ZerO 95
Leta 86
Rush 81
Mong 74
Snow 58
Pusan 55
Killer 43
Sea.KH 42
Aegong 40
Shinee 37
Sharp 36
ToSsGirL 35
NaDa 32
Mind 31
zelot 31
Yoon 24
Sexy 22
Bale 22
Sacsri 22
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
sorry 15
Noble 12
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
XaKoH 423
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1165
Khaldor1115
Other Games
gofns34681
singsing2084
olofmeister1415
B2W.Neo291
Livibee125
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS55
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream253
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH208
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 13m
OSC
10h 13m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 13m
Online Event
23h 13m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.