• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:03
CEST 16:03
KST 23:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8216 users

[Stream] apoct

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
apoct
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States83 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-18 05:07:08
November 13 2010 04:23 GMT
#1
Stream link: http://www.justin.tv/apoctv

I'm a Masters Protoss player who plays 1v1's and team games equally. I also rarely play custom games. When I do team games, you will be able to hear the people I play with as well via ventrilo.

I watch the chat and will always answer questions or just respond in general. I also occasionally do commentary on replays I download and some of my own games.

If I'm listening to music it's either digitallyimported.fm (trance or goa-psy trance) or 977 Hitz (pop) or 181.fm (active rock).

The games I play on the live stream:
StarCraft 2
Quake Live
Crysis 2
Heroes of Newerth
Darkfall Online
Geordie
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom653 Posts
April 30 2011 10:51 GMT
#2
Cool stream, fun to watch and it is educational when he observes his friends playing and tells them what is wrong with their play, and how they could improve and he does commentary on his games. Reccomend watching this guy :D
bananaconda
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States13 Posts
May 22 2011 00:08 GMT
#3
Apoct! Love your stream, great quality, good coaching and gosu blink stalker micro. Positive member of the Starcraft 2 community, cares about helping others understand competitive-grade play and isn't tight lipped when it comes to some of the finer secrets of gaming. Thanks!
"teal'c, take point and look scary."
apoct
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States83 Posts
May 30 2011 00:56 GMT
#4
Forgot to post this before I left, but I'm in China/Korea. There won't be any streaming until I get back on Friday or so.

As always, appreciate you guys supporting the stream. Also feel free to check out my website @ www.apoctv.com
apoct
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States83 Posts
June 04 2011 11:04 GMT
#5
Back from Asia and streaming now.. will be streaming over the next few days as well
apoct
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States83 Posts
June 18 2011 05:08 GMT
#6
UPDATE: I've added a camera feed to my stream. The position isn't permanent, I'm figuring out where I should mount it.
apoct
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States83 Posts
September 01 2011 18:30 GMT
#7
I've been streaming some HoN (Heroes of Newerth) lately. Will also be showing BF3 beta soon.
apoct
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States83 Posts
November 07 2011 02:25 GMT
#8
I totally forgot to update the thread to let people know this, but I'm in Asia currently. From 10/20 to 11/13.

As soon as I get back, I've got some pretty cool things to announce that are in the works.

See you all on the 13th!
-Cyrus-
Profile Joined June 2011
United States318 Posts
December 30 2011 08:21 GMT
#9
You aren't Master league...
apoct
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States83 Posts
January 16 2012 13:45 GMT
#10
Haven't played but 2-3 custom games with friends in the last 3 months or so on SC2. But before I quit playing, I was Masters on 3 accounts. Also had several Masters top5 2v2 teams.
apoct
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States83 Posts
January 16 2012 13:51 GMT
#11
Hmm it seems I can't edit my original post in this thread, so I'll just update some info...

Current games I play:
DotA 2
Battlefield 3
Heroes of Newerth
and soon hopefully some more Starcraft 2. Need to get back into the swing of things... quite a lot of viewers have requested I start playing SC2 again, and tbh I miss the game.

Thanks for all the great support. Also the stream got picked up by a sponsor, Hypernia.com - So thanks to them for everything.
shoryuk3n
Profile Joined January 2012
United States4 Posts
January 31 2012 17:48 GMT
#12
On December 30 2011 17:21 -Trippin- wrote:
You aren't Master league...


He is definitely in Masters league. I've watched his stream a lot and have seen him on at least 2 different accounts, and they were both in Masters league.

I watch a lot of streams, and for all of the non-pro player streams, he probably has one of the best. It's for sure in the Top 3. Very informative and also entertaining.
-Cyrus-
Profile Joined June 2011
United States318 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-09 04:39:21
March 09 2012 04:37 GMT
#13
On February 01 2012 02:48 shoryuk3n wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2011 17:21 -Trippin- wrote:
You aren't Master league...


He is definitely in Masters league. I've watched his stream a lot and have seen him on at least 2 different accounts, and they were both in Masters league.

I watch a lot of streams, and for all of the non-pro player streams, he probably has one of the best. It's for sure in the Top 3. Very informative and also entertaining.


He was a mid-high Diamond league player, maybe low Master for one season with very few games played (I'm not even sure about that), I checked myself a while back. You can see this on his YouTube account. It's also evident in his play as well. That isn't Master league. Now excluding the past, for the last two seasons he hasn't even played 1v1. So the fact he still claims to be a Master league player in his stream description is ridiculous and nothing more than a cry for attention and an attempt at try to gain respect from potential viewers.

To be honest, I find it suspicious that you joined TL on the exact day you posted that message and that your other posts are on other days that apoc just happened to have been streaming.


On January 16 2012 22:45 apoct wrote:
Haven't played but 2-3 custom games with friends in the last 3 months or so on SC2. But before I quit playing, I was Masters on 3 accounts. Also had several Masters top5 2v2 teams.


Master 2v2 doesn't mean anything. As for your 3 accounts, I'd love to see proof. Otherwise, as you said, you aren't Master league anymore. So take it off of your stream description instead of trying to gain respect from potential viewers through something that isn't true.
apoct
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States83 Posts
March 31 2012 07:38 GMT
#14
-Trippin-, you are trying way too hard to troll. I don't play games nor stream to "impress" you, sorry bro.

Anyways back to the reason I checked this thread... (next post)
apoct
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States83 Posts
March 31 2012 07:38 GMT
#15
Today, Saturday March 31st, we will be giving away a total of 4 (FOUR) DotA 2 Beta Keys!! This is our fourth DotA 2 key giveaway, and we wanted to do it big... hence, four keys!

These keys will be given away live on our live streams during the stream today. The rules are the same as our previous giveaways.

RULES:
#1 You must follow BOTH streams on Twitch.tv (ApocTV and Steel_TV , links below)
#2 You enter the giveaway by typing “!enter” in the stream chat and the bot will add you to the list. Do not enter multiple times. If you do and you win, you will be DQ’d. Enter only once!
#3 Watch the stream today. Even if you have to afk or leave for a while, leave the stream running. Our mods will be keeping track of everything.


The live streams to follow and watch:

ApocTV: http://www.twitch.tv/apoctv
Steel_TV: http://www.twitch.tv/steel_tv

The giveaway will be conducted as our previous ones have and everything should go smoothly. Random.org will be used to generate the number, and everything will be shown live on the streams.

ApocTV’s links:
Website: http://www.apoctv.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/apoctv

Steel_TV’s links:
Website: http://www.steelcss.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/steelcss

Also check out and follow This Week in Gaming (TWiG TV) web show!!
http://www.twitch.tv/twigtv

Thanks to everyone who tunes in and enters, and good luck!

-ApocTV
steel_
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada7 Posts
March 31 2012 08:49 GMT
#16
1080p stream @ 60fps... absolutely ridiculous

and a pretty decent gamer too...... I GUESS

Watch this stream!
CEVOp/ESEAi CSS
apoct
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States83 Posts
April 01 2012 03:13 GMT
#17
lol, why am I like a troll magnet? Trolls f'ing love me haha

DotA 2 Key Giveaway #4 Winners:
#1 munkin123
#2 supergluer
#3 regnez
#4 rasha121

Event went smooth, big thanks to everyone who tuned and entered. At the peak we had just under 800 viewers. Also want to thank the stream mods who helped out and insured that things went smoothly. Especially j9m9s. Hope to see everyone at the next giveaway.
-Cyrus-
Profile Joined June 2011
United States318 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-11 08:51:46
April 11 2012 08:50 GMT
#18
On March 31 2012 16:38 apoct wrote:
-Trippin-, you are trying way too hard to troll. I don't play games nor stream to "impress" you, sorry bro.

Anyways back to the reason I checked this thread... (next post)


Troll? You're a liar. All I am doing is calling you out on your lie. I wouldn't be bothering you if you weren't making things up to try to attract viewers and gain respect you don't deserve.
apoct
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States83 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-11 23:45:32
April 11 2012 23:42 GMT
#19
Still not giving up on the troll, eh?

When I posted the thread and put "Masters Protoss", I was actively laddering and Masters in 1v1. Not only on my main account, but I also streamed me playing on a 2nd account. So atleast 2 accounts could be seen as Masters in 1v1 on my stream. The records are also on sc2ranks.com.

I've said on my stream that I haven't laddered 1v1 in 2+ seasons, so obviously I'm not still Masters in that format. But currently I'm Masters for 2v2 and 3v3, which is the only formats I've played. The only person that cares that I don't update my original post in this thread every 5 minutes is you. You can rage and spew bullshit all you want, I simply don't care enough to go specify, and really I don't have to. You are the only person who cares man. lol

We both know you watch my stream, you talk in the chat, don't think you can really deny that. So, that's why I know you're trolling.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1106
RotterdaM561
SteadfastSC285
TKL 216
Rex126
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 561
SteadfastSC 285
TKL 216
Rex 126
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 30
ProTech12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46783
Calm 2347
Shuttle 1814
Jaedong 1701
Horang2 877
actioN 640
Mini 634
EffOrt 600
Soma 600
Soulkey 404
[ Show more ]
Stork 321
Rush 272
Larva 247
ZerO 215
BeSt 206
Snow 201
firebathero 140
Zeus 95
Mong 91
910 73
Mind 68
hero 61
Free 59
sorry 58
Hyun 55
Last 52
Yoon 51
Sharp 42
Shinee 39
PianO 37
Pusan 36
Shine 31
JYJ 31
ToSsGirL 26
Terrorterran 24
Sexy 23
Hm[arnc] 21
Bale 21
Aegong 17
HiyA 14
Killer 13
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 11
Rock 10
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5364
Dendi1154
Counter-Strike
fl0m1931
Fnx 603
edward46
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King169
ChuDatz4
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes600
Lowko350
Other Games
singsing2186
olofmeister1044
hiko705
B2W.Neo326
DeMusliM217
Livibee187
Pyrionflax154
Liquid`VortiX127
Khaldor83
Trikslyr81
QueenE66
dupreeh37
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1320
Other Games
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH205
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• mYiSmile10
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2055
• Jankos1688
• TFBlade538
• Noizen114
Other Games
• Shiphtur687
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 57m
The PondCast
19h 57m
INu's Battles
20h 57m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.