• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:27
CEST 01:27
KST 08:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12292 users

My Boxer Signature

Blogs > Huggusten
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Huggusten
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden50 Posts
October 19 2010 02:50 GMT
#1
Hello everyone.

Okay so basically noone here knows who I am, I've been lurking TL every day for years but I don't post very much.
However. Today was an amaaaaazing day so I decided to start my blog and share my amazing happiness.

My name is Markus, I'm Swedish, I study korean at univeristy and I've been playing Starcraft on and off since the game was released.
And ever since I found out about the korean pro scene a couple of years ago, I've been totaly in love with it and watching it every chance I get.

Today something craaaazy happened. Basically I found out that my birthday gift for this winter (when I go to Korea) is a signature from none other then.... The Emperor himself! Lim Yo Hwan! SlayerS_BoxeR!

Now you're probably wondering how this happened and to explain that, I have to go back in time for a bit.

So basically... you could say this started about 4.5 month ago.
It was right at the start of June, I had just finished high school and was going to start studying Korean at Stockholm University. (because of my love for BW,KPOP and korean food)

One night when I came home from a party, I was bored and so was my brother.
So we decided to mess around on a korean website and after a while we ran into this girl that was really funny and cute and we kind of just messed around with her, but after a few hours I ended up trading my email adress with her.
Little did I know then. That this girl was amazing! and we would fall in love! and she would get me Boxer's Signature.

The next few weeks. We talked every day, as much as we could (not enough because of how hard koreans study T_T)
But we ended up becoming closer and closer every day.
And until this day, 4.5 months later, we have talked almost every day and we are now in love and I will visit her in korea over christmas, and right after that. She will come with me to sweden (on my flight home) and visit me.

Since I start feeling that this blog is becoming too long now, I'll try my best to wrap this up.
Basically every day these 4.5 months since I met her, has been amazing and today she did the most incredible thing in the world.

After she quit school today, she went to the Gomtv studio to try and get Boxer's signature (which she wants to give me for late birthday present when I visit her).
She hurried from her school to the studio (because she thought he would play at 7pm, but apparently he played last)
So she had to wait for 3-4 hours to finally get a chance to see him after his games.
And maybe I didn't mention this but, she has no interest at all in Starcraft or e-sport and also she had a midterm presentation to prepare for tomorrow.
So basically she only did this for me, and suffered those endless hours of sweaty nerds watching and cheering at computer screens, just for me.

As fellow Boxer and Starcraft fans, you can understand my shock and amaazing happiness, when I came home from what I thought would be a normal day.
But when I got home and called her on skype, she held up a sign that said: " Happy Birthday! SlayerS_BoxeR , Lim Yo Hwan. To Markus, 2010/11/11 "

So... I guess that's about it.. I don't know if this story is interesting to anyone but. I just felt like i had to share this story about My hapiness, My amazing girlfriend and My boxer signature.

I hope one day you will all get a chance like this to get a hold of the emperors signature
(I will try to upload a picture below.)

[image loading]
P.S I love my girlfriend!



****
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
October 19 2010 02:54 GMT
#2
Amazing, you're a lucky guy! I hope everything works out for ya. :D
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
October 19 2010 02:54 GMT
#3
YOU ARE SO LUCKY AND THIS IS SO TOTALLY AWESOME

best girl ever.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27179 Posts
October 19 2010 02:54 GMT
#4
Spotlighted on the front page.
ModeratorGodfather
nttea
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Sweden4353 Posts
October 19 2010 02:56 GMT
#5
Totally justified bragblog :o *applause*
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
October 19 2010 02:57 GMT
#6
Must've been 4 hours of total boredom for her, lucky you. Congrats!

Excellent brag blog, dedicated girlfriend and the John Hancock of The Emperor. :D
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Shnur
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada42 Posts
October 19 2010 02:57 GMT
#7
That is amazing!
You're such a lucky guy to have somebody like her. It's a pretty awesome gift I must say! :D
SCV's defy gravity.
darklordjac
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada2231 Posts
October 19 2010 02:59 GMT
#8
This is actually amazing. Why can't I be this lucky
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
October 19 2010 03:01 GMT
#9
HOLY CRAP. You sir have a gem of a girlfriend. GG.
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
Graham
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada1259 Posts
October 19 2010 03:01 GMT
#10
Now THIS is what a brag blog should be.
You are one lucky, lucky, lucky man..

miseiler
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States1389 Posts
October 19 2010 03:04 GMT
#11
That's basically the greatest ever. She's a keeper!
"Jinro soo manly wearing only a T-Shirt while the Koreans freeze in their jackets" -- Double_O
"He's from Sweden, man. We have to fight polar bears on our way to school." -- Yusername
Chiburi
Profile Joined July 2010
United States166 Posts
October 19 2010 03:04 GMT
#12
That's amazing. You are one lucky dude. Best of luck with your girl too.

On a side note, Boxer's signature looks really cool too. He must have had to practice that a lot.
"Though we strike at you from the shadows, do not think we lack the courage to stand in the light." ~Zeratul
Huggusten
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden50 Posts
October 19 2010 03:04 GMT
#13
wooow thanks for all the nice comments you guys are awesome.
And yea I'm soooo happy now (even happier now with all your comments)
And i feel soooooo lucky yea she's amaazing!!
I sent her this link and she is sooo happy now to see all your nice comments too
Thank you guys!
MuffinFTW
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States235 Posts
October 19 2010 03:05 GMT
#14
Your are incredibly lucky, best of luck with your girl!!!!
I'm so jealous, TT^TT
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
October 19 2010 03:06 GMT
#15
Congrats! props to your girl n_n
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
October 19 2010 03:06 GMT
#16
On October 19 2010 12:04 Huggusten wrote:
wooow thanks for all the nice comments you guys are awesome.
And yea I'm soooo happy now (even happier now with all your comments)
And i feel soooooo lucky yea she's amaazing!!
I sent her this link and she is sooo happy now to see all your nice comments too
Thank you guys!

Front-paged for her affection for you, and you being so proud of her? Definitely a keeper the both of you. We want to hear from you when you two get hitched!
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
kawatan
Profile Joined January 2010
288 Posts
October 19 2010 03:08 GMT
#17
i think you dont know just how awesome she is

lookit she can effin TIME TRAVEL!!!
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
October 19 2010 03:10 GMT
#18
Nice one !
But she's still the one who met the emperor, not you.
I wish you to be able to meet him at the GSL 3 or 4 when you will be in Korea !
ॐ
spiderface
Profile Joined May 2010
United States74 Posts
October 19 2010 03:12 GMT
#19
VERY cool!

Seems like you got two keepers there - both the kick ass girlfriend and the sweet ass sig!
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
October 19 2010 03:14 GMT
#20
On October 19 2010 11:54 Manifesto7 wrote:
Spotlighted on the front page.

Aw you're such a sap
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings37
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta11
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O118
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9542
Artosis 722
ZZZero.O 118
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
League of Legends
Doublelift5580
JimRising 353
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe15
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4075
Other Games
summit1g9430
FrodaN2209
Liquid`RaSZi1894
Livibee457
C9.Mang0413
Maynarde157
ArmadaUGS42
Mew2King42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1183
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 136
• musti20045 32
• Sammyuel 29
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1567
• Scarra1243
• Shiphtur628
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 34m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.