• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:06
CEST 23:06
KST 06:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7810 users

Insane Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-18 22:49:49
October 18 2010 22:49 GMT
#48
I will start my mafia career here
Edit: looks like I'll be a replacement :/

/in please
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 24 2010 18:10 GMT
#64
does this mean a replacement gets put in?
+ Show Spoiler +
maybe please please
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 29 2010 03:00 GMT
#216
Hi guys checking in, I think I'll be voting for pandain or bum.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 29 2010 03:53 GMT
#224
On October 29 2010 12:44 Coagulation wrote:
bumatlarge. as a campaigning candidate for mayor what is your political stance on bandwagoning
are you pro Bandwagon
or Anti bandwagon

plz explain

This made me think, Pandain and bumatlarge currently have the most votes (for whatever that's worth) so perhaps they should have a mini debate where they answer questions from the voters (no mafia allowed :D). I would like to ask both candidates their positions on role claiming, when (if ever) is role claiming neccesary? If you believe role claiming is necessary then how would you factor in not knowing all of the roles in this game?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 29 2010 05:24 GMT
#264
So lemme get this straight. You set up a town council of five peope who role claim to you. Once elected you will immediately role claim yourself. I don't see how this works, are we supposed to trust that you're town? With all mayors we run the risk of electing a red but with your proposed town council it makes the damage ten times worse because you will know at least five blue roles (if you were mafia you could ensure no reds made it into your council in order to maxamize the number of blue roles learned). With no known dt (although I agree with the general assumption there are a couple) we have no way of confirming you are town once elected. Anyway because roles are unknown you could have one of your mafia cronies claim they checked you and you came up town (this could simultaneously clear you "dt").

I'm not saying you are mafia I just think your strategy is too dangerous right off the bat. I have no doubt a town circle will coalesce later but for now I'm sticking with either bum or pandain for mayor (still haven't made up my mind).
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 29 2010 05:35 GMT
#267
Yeah I know there are no PMs I just misinterpreted his original post, however I'm still not entirely comfortable with it.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 29 2010 06:27 GMT
#283
On October 29 2010 15:21 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2010 15:15 infinitestory wrote:
On October 29 2010 15:11 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
omg guys what if fishball bumatlarge are both scum and bumatlarge backed out so that when fishball flips scum he'll look town

can you explain why under these circumstances bum would look town

i didnt think that out very well TT

Perhaps they are both scum and bum announced so fast so that fish had time to prepare his statement and now bum backs out since fish is ready.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 29 2010 18:07 GMT
#345
After reading the thread this morning I'm going to leave my vote for Pandain. I want to feel secure with the mayor and as great as Fishball's "circle" might be, the possibility of a mafia being in that circle is to great a chance to take. I also think the mayor being able to communicate privately is a recipe for trouble, Coag says it best:
my problem is this. If we elect you as mayor.. you will have communications with people outside of this thread(pm) that will influence the game and could be extremely vital to scum hunting.

I would rather have a mayor that has transparency.. any communications he makes will be public so we can keep an eye on him.

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 29 2010 20:03 GMT
#431
I'm unvoting Pandain, I originally voted for him as a safety net in case I couldn't post. Then I decided to leave my vote with him because I felt a bandwagon was forming around Fishball and I really don't feel safe with a mayor with that much power. Now I'm unvoting Pandain because a bandwagon has formed around him in a rather suprising manner, most people are simply saying they don't want to vote for fishball therefor they are voting for Pandain. As Dr. H pointed out this is pretty suspicious. Another thing I've noticed is that of the three candidates Pandain is campaigning the least, he's even gone so far as to support Fishball. I don't know what this means but it doesn't make me confident regarding Pandain's leadership, if he wants to be mayor he should be actively promoting himself.

There's plenty of time to vote for mayor so I'm going to think long and hard about this. Dr. H is looking pretty good right now but I may go back to Pandain depending on how Dr. H's candidacy changes things.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 30 2010 00:05 GMT
#541
Doc is falling into the same trap that Fishball did, they both think their roles are so important they HAVE to have the protection of mayor. In the process of campaigning they are both way to zealous and overreactive to what people say. I criticized Pandain earlier for not making a strong enough case for himself but after listening to Fish and Doc go back and forth I think I would prefer a slightly lower profile mayor.

Honestly I feel the same way Ace and BrownBear do, I'd love to have one of the people who isn't actively running be the mayor.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 30 2010 01:14 GMT
#609
Can't trust Pandain because of the massive bandwagon for him, it just sort of materialized which is a bad sign
Can't trust Fishball because his "circle" refuses to come forward making his statement seem false
Can't trust Bumatlarge because of his fast entry and even faster withdrawal once Fishball entered the race

I don't have a reason to distrust Doc H that is worse than the reasons I distrust the other candidates. Doc gets my vote for now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 30 2010 05:20 GMT
#771
Okay I believe Doc. I've reread most of his posts that explain his role several times and I'm comfortable that he's telling the truth. It sounds like his roleclaim would be suicidal for the mafia to attempt to scam. As I understand theres not really any way for the mafia to bs his roleclaim ability.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 30 2010 05:25 GMT
#774
Also to the people who are meta-ing the whole sticky thing, well maybe Artanis is making an ironic connection that sticky cures people rather than infect them in this game. Really this whole sticky discusion is kind of ridiculous, people are reading waaay to much into this.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 30 2010 20:52 GMT
#873
On October 31 2010 05:30 jcarlsoniv wrote:
One thing I want to point out:


Show nested quote +
On October 31 2010 05:01 Kenpachi wrote:
##Elect DoctorHelvetica



From voting thread. Kenpachi has not posted once since the game started. Let's keep a closer eye on lurkers than we did in Haunted.

I started a list of lurkers but it's as home, if a list isn't posted by 8 or so tonigh when I get home I'll post mine.

Another quick reason why to vote for doc, he's already stated his day one lynch would be youngminii who so far has been the scummiest player.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 30 2010 20:53 GMT
#876
Ugh sorry for all the misspellings, I'm on my phone.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 30 2010 21:19 GMT
#886
My suspects would be
Youngminii: scummy posting
Kenpachi: stealth voting
And I still have this lingering suspicion of bumatlarge and fishball, this is probably me just being paranoid but I feel like they are related somehow. Also youngminii supports fishball, and bumatlarge has a bandwagon that uses the same platform pandain did (the "I'm not fishball" platform). These are probably baseless and I'm just inexperienced but... They just make me nervous.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 30 2010 21:28 GMT
#892
It means the Tolkien elves are voting for you, you can't lose now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 30 2010 22:32 GMT
#960
I'd like to explain my "suspicious" post. I original voted pandain because I didn't feel comfortable with fishball and I wanted to vote for someone because I was afraid I might be inactive. However I have had a lot more time than I thought so I've been able to keep a closer track on what is going on. When Dr H announced his candidacy it really gave me pause because he put in words all that I felt was wrong with pandain. Since then I've been convinced by doc's arguments so I voted for him because I believe that he can prove himself town.

I'm actually a little unsure why you don't like that post.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 30 2010 22:34 GMT
#963
Nvm I think you've explained it fishball.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 30 2010 23:37 GMT
#1039
Have we solidified a day one lynch? I feel like this should be our highest priority right now, we've only got a few hours left. I'm still suggesting youngminii because of his scummish posts. Although I feel like Kenpachi would be a good lynch as well, the possibility that he's afk or something gives him enough reasonable doubt that I don't think he should go day one.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O151
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 570
ZZZero.O 162
Hyun 58
soO 52
Dota 2
qojqva2412
monkeys_forever0
League of Legends
Doublelift2015
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4309
Liquid`Hasu641
Other Games
summit1g7187
FrodaN1577
KnowMe366
Pyrionflax197
420jenkins190
Livibee166
QueenE100
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick651
StarCraft 2
angryscii 38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• Adnapsc2 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 41
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie969
• Shiphtur600
• Scarra409
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 54m
Patches Events
17h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 54m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.