• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:23
CEST 18:23
KST 01:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War195.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8390 users

[Stream] Adrenal

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
AdrenalGBR
Profile Joined June 2010
United Kingdom182 Posts
October 03 2010 19:01 GMT
#1
Hi there!

Bio

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm a 20 y/o studying Maths at Durham Uni in England. Online, I'm a fairly decent Protoss player who regularly takes part in British tournaments and minor team leagues with Never-Ionix (Nio), a small British SC2 team. I don't usually ladder much - only when I'm on fire for the day in my practice games. As such, my records on both EU and US are pretty good. I anticipate those changing for the worse as I mass ladder.

Problem is I'm your classic "nearly" player. I didn't qualify for the UK ESL Pro Series, largely because I choke when there's a prize on the line (notably had all my HTs EMPed when I was about to win a bo3 2-0 to get to the final and lost 2-1). I'm attempting to ladder more - hence the stream, to motivate me - but there's a reason I don't play solo ladder on my US account any more and it's because I'm a statwhore!

Basically I can do a whole lot better.


How the stream will be used

+ Show Spoiler +
I'll be playing both ladder and practice games; streaming them and recording them for you to watch later. I may be listening to music some times and other times I'll be inputting thoughts on the games as I go via microphone, or watching them back to see where I slipped up.


The channel can be found here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adrenal

And I'm about to go live now!
69% mass arena // Constructed: Dec R5 / Jan Legend #144
dahornnn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United Kingdom395 Posts
October 03 2010 19:10 GMT
#2
haha im in the same situation as you regarding eps, so close to qualifying :D
ill check your stream sometime hell mb even play if your up for it sometime ;o
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech113
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29389
Calm 6644
Bisu 2498
Jaedong 1122
BeSt 468
Larva 456
Soma 410
Stork 365
Light 296
Rush 294
[ Show more ]
Horang2 256
ZerO 209
Snow 185
Free 167
Zeus 121
Barracks 120
Mind 103
910 98
Liquid`Ret 73
Killer 40
Trap 36
Shinee 30
ToSsGirL 29
Hyun 29
Terrorterran 28
sorry 24
Rock 23
Bale 23
Aegong 21
Sexy 13
Sacsri 9
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc9768
XaKoH 305
Counter-Strike
fl0m4319
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes546
Other Games
singsing2222
hiko944
B2W.Neo676
FrodaN638
mouzStarbuck254
DeMusliM203
Livibee178
Hui .163
Beastyqt152
RotterdaM131
Trikslyr86
QueenE77
KnowMe72
C9.Mang067
Mew2King50
BRAT_OK 22
ZerO(Twitch)21
MindelVK10
edward1
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2967
• TFBlade660
Other Games
• Shiphtur792
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 37m
Big Brain Bouts
17h 37m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
Patches Events
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.