• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:09
CEST 00:09
KST 07:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8224 users

[Stream] Jenslyn87

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Jenslyn87
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark527 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-05 20:27:26
September 25 2010 22:37 GMT
#1
Stream name: Jenslyn
URL: www.LiveStream.com/Jenslyn

This stream is me, a diamond protoss, playing all kinds of games, analysing and so on. I'll try to have a decent quality stream, and I'll be very active about discussing what's going on and just chatting about the games in general. That is, I like viewers in general, but an active viewer base would be awesome

[image loading]

- carriers are cool

I think I'm quite the dynamic player in that I try to change up my strategy a lot, and I think this contributes to my 'game sense' so to speak, so I think I'm fairly knowledgable about Protoss as a race. Also, I've played Z, so I have a good bit of knowledge about the slimy race too.

My problems lie with my macro and just general overview. I often miss stuff going on or just do stupid things that end up costing me the game. It's like really general I admit, but I just need to work on playing solidly in all games!!!

Anyone is welcome to come and see me fail, but hopefully also learn, during the course of my games.

A secondary objective with this stream is that I want to improve my English. I study English, but I still don't really speak English a lot, and you can only get so good by just writing. So it'd be nice if I could improve in this regard too

Hope to see you guys on the stream.
Hmmm, I wonder what terran is doiAAAAARGH BANSHEEEEES
Jenslyn87
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark527 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-26 00:24:54
September 26 2010 00:21 GMT
#2
If anyone knows how to get the stream to broadcast in-game sounds, please tell me!! People watching can only hear my confident, manly voice, but I also want in-game sounds...

Edit: Think I figured it out
Hmmm, I wonder what terran is doiAAAAARGH BANSHEEEEES
Jenslyn87
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark527 Posts
September 29 2010 00:22 GMT
#3
To everyone who watched tonight: I was having a lot of fun watching replays and playing with your guys commenting, but it turns out that LiveStream closed my upload when I watched an old replay, since my stream is actually linked to the game itself. So after I had casted the whole damn game, I see all of these comments on how the screen just went black and everything just stopped. BAH!!!! But I guess I know now. If anyone knows how to get the stream STABLE even when I'm just browsing in and out of the game... please do tell!!

Thanks for watching
Hmmm, I wonder what terran is doiAAAAARGH BANSHEEEEES
Jenslyn87
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark527 Posts
October 11 2010 16:39 GMT
#4
Hey everyone

I've just now pumped up the quality on the stream a bit to allow for some higher-definition streaming action. Hopefully there will be no lag. If anyone reads this and checks out my stream (be sure it's actually live and not from the archieve, people seem to think I'm live when I'm not quite often), please go ahead and write if the stream is stable and runs at a decent framerate. Basically, if everything is A-OKAY

Also, I've been focusing on my own custom games lately. I like playing against training buddies over playing ladder in general, just because I feel like it makes for more interesting games. Still, I'm up for loads of stuff. If anyone would like a lesson session for example, that would be cool. We could do some 1v1 games and, hopefully, I could help you improve if you're at a level low enough to learn from me ;-)

Again, thanks to all viewers and I hope you will follow!

Oh, and one final thing. I have this annoying hissing sound going on in the background, and it seems to be pertinent to the Procaster application. If anyone has any idea what I can do to reduce or remove it completely, I'd very much like to hear about it!

Cya :>
Hmmm, I wonder what terran is doiAAAAARGH BANSHEEEEES
flip.one
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany4 Posts
October 12 2010 02:06 GMT
#5
yo

thumbs up for your stream! i'm following now for some days and i'm having good times. chatting between/during games and not only stupid unreflecting laddering makes it a pleasure to watch. good casting and analysis of random games. altogether a very diversified stream. just nice and calm quality stream. much appreciated!

peace
Jenslyn87
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark527 Posts
October 13 2010 09:29 GMT
#6
Sry to anyone who was on the stream yesterday when it went down. My internet just said BAI BAI, and I couldn't get it back up until today. I was pretty pissed anyway as you could tell ^^
Hmmm, I wonder what terran is doiAAAAARGH BANSHEEEEES
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 279
Nina 123
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13440
Artosis 112
NaDa 27
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever160
febbydoto35
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox339
Mew2King75
Other Games
summit1g5156
Grubby2606
Liquid`RaSZi1851
shahzam636
WinterStarcraft421
C9.Mang0250
ViBE26
JimRising 4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• musti20045 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie956
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 51m
INu's Battles
12h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 51m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.