• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:36
CEST 00:36
KST 07:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7310 users

[Stream] Moa

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Moa
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States790 Posts
September 22 2010 00:29 GMT
#1
[image loading]

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.”
-Charles Darwin

Allow me to introduce myself, I am a mid-diamond level Zerg player and I will be streaming most of my ladder matches. I hope to improve not only my skill but my knowledge of the game through the stream by providing entertaining games for any viewers, and by taking a good look at what I am losing to and winning against.

The stream will be up on most weekdays around 8 PM Central, tonight (September, 20, 2010) will be my first session. I hope to stream for a little over half an hour at a time and keep VoDs rolling. I will also have spontaneous sessions on the weekend or when I happen to have more time on my hands. As the stream grows I will create a more concrete streaming schedule.

The general goal of this stream is to show my evolution as a player while I hopefully make the jump from being a mid-level diamond player to someone who can safely be called "high level."

I also am hoping to play some games against fellow teamliquid goers so if you would like to play against me on the stream (and wipe the floor with me) feel free to send me a PM. Also if you have any questions, comments, or constructive criticism feel free to leave them in this thread.

Go time.
-Moa

Stream: Moa Starcraft
^O^
Moa
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States790 Posts
July 15 2011 04:53 GMT
#2
Long time no stream.
First off my stream has changed locations, it is linked above (perhaps a mod could switch the links).

I recently got a new computer (i5 2500k, 570gtx oh my) so I will actually have the ability to stream without lagging hard. So lets consider this a relaunch.

Since my last post much has changed, I can now feel safe calling myself "high level" and I am floating around in the weird limbo between masters and grandmasters. I have joined and left a team and had some incredibly fun matches against the greats (Sheth in particular). Now I am just trying to get good enough to join a respected team.

That is all for now, going to get playing as in the time it took to write this I gained and lost a few viewers.

-Moa
^O^
101toss
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
3232 Posts
July 15 2011 05:16 GMT
#3
On July 15 2011 13:53 Moa wrote:
Long time no stream.
First off my stream has changed locations, it is linked above (perhaps a mod could switch the links).

I recently got a new computer (i5 2500k, 570gtx oh my) so I will actually have the ability to stream without lagging hard. So lets consider this a relaunch.

Since my last post much has changed, I can now feel safe calling myself "high level" and I am floating around in the weird limbo between masters and grandmasters. I have joined and left a team and had some incredibly fun matches against the greats (Sheth in particular). Now I am just trying to get good enough to join a respected team.

That is all for now, going to get playing as in the time it took to write this I gained and lost a few viewers.

-Moa

No longer crackclan?

Also, you have an edit button, so you can change the link in the OP yourself

Btw, this guy loves his banelings
Math doesn't kill champions and neither do wards
Moa
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States790 Posts
July 15 2011 05:34 GMT
#4
Yeah sadly cc is no more. Also I can't edit the post its too old.
^O^
aMEkaRmy
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada633 Posts
July 15 2011 05:48 GMT
#5
Moa I just want to say , I love you. And nestea is still bad
Team Captain for FXO.NA Follow me on twitter @FXOkarmy
Moa
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States790 Posts
July 15 2011 06:02 GMT
#6
On July 15 2011 14:48 HKarmY wrote:
Moa I just want to say , I love you. And nestea is still bad


We both know that is not true.
^O^
Moa
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States790 Posts
July 15 2011 22:43 GMT
#7
Going live, the stream is currently muted because I am listening to SOTG so find your own music.
^O^
Moa
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States790 Posts
July 17 2011 18:36 GMT
#8
Streaming again, today I will be attempting to use baneling drops in ZvZ because infestor wars make me want to cry.
^O^
Moa
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States790 Posts
July 20 2011 02:09 GMT
#9
Going live again, I'm having the stream muted as I will be listening to ITG.
^O^
Moa
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States790 Posts
July 20 2011 18:00 GMT
#10
Streaming again, since I lost my first 10 games yesterday trying to make baneling drops work in every matchup I will be giving up on that venture for now and focusing on infestor play.
^O^
Moa
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States790 Posts
July 21 2011 19:54 GMT
#11
Streaming again, now with slightly more country music.
^O^
Moa
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States790 Posts
July 22 2011 20:13 GMT
#12
More streaming, recently I've been experimenting with pure ling bling and lots of aggression and expanding. Its been good times and I may continue on that tangent.
^O^
Moa
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States790 Posts
July 27 2011 17:18 GMT
#13
Do you like all ins, do you like cheese? Well the new season has begun and if you watch this stream you will get to see a lot of it. Not from me but certainly coming at me.

Anyway I'll be streaming for a while and you can play "find the proxy" with me.
^O^
Moa
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States790 Posts
July 29 2011 18:42 GMT
#14
Trying some new things in ZvP that I saw on IPL. Streaming.
^O^
Moa
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States790 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-06 17:49:31
January 06 2012 17:48 GMT
#15
More streaming, first person commentary and scotch are confirmed.

Becausse fuck yeah morning drinking,.
^O^
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 247
Nina 131
ViBE50
Nathanias 19
SpeCial 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12390
Artosis 433
NaDa 29
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever263
febbydoto31
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox457
Mew2King64
Other Games
summit1g5151
Grubby2886
Liquid`RaSZi1860
shahzam672
WinterStarcraft420
C9.Mang0293
JimRising 207
Trikslyr11
JuggernautJason3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• musti20045 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie801
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 24m
INu's Battles
12h 24m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 24m
OSC
23h 39m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.