• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:04
CEST 23:04
KST 06:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7669 users

TL Mafia XXXI

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
September 08 2010 06:16 GMT
#8
/in!
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
September 09 2010 00:39 GMT
#36
On September 09 2010 08:39 Incognito wrote: Otherwise its kinda like a "bummer" role where you have no incentive to play the game other than some mild bragging rights if you succeed.


Are you implying something?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
September 17 2010 07:12 GMT
#113
On September 17 2010 13:35 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2010 12:37 Hesmyrr wrote:
GOD DAMN IT I AM THE REAL BEAR DOWN HERE

Ummm I think this guy might disagree.

Good point, Quail.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
October 02 2010 04:34 GMT
#187
I did about ten minutes on the minimafia II and I did fine.

Oh wait no I didnt.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
October 02 2010 21:26 GMT
#191
On October 02 2010 14:25 meeple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2010 13:34 bumatlarge wrote:
I did about ten minutes on the minimafia II and I did fine.

Oh wait no I didnt.


Yeah ten minutes a day isn't really playing mafia... you're just doing the bare minimum not to get banned. What's the fun in that?


I am the fun it that.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
October 06 2010 02:04 GMT
#361
I have decided to unleash my true potential with a specific job in this community.

I will be on official village idiot watch. With my experience with certain persons I will not disclose, I believe I am best suited for finding this loathsome creature and preventing pollution. I will begin by saying I believe he will be among the very active, with an ignorant townie profile at first. He will then upgrade later to a fully fledged bad poster with useless plans and innocuous wifom. I think we need to base more on fact this game rather then profiling, or at least let it take less of a role in our decisions, as opposed to lets say TMM2 (an absolute nightmare for someone with little skill in analysis).

We do have a similar goal with mafia in this which helps us tremendously. Hopefully they will target with priority on the VI. This woks in everyone's favor but especially town, as we will see distruptive players being picked off if they get out of line.

Do not post stupid, and review what you are about to say. And no wishy-washy opinions please, we need to be direct as possible, then I can pretty much guarantee town having a greater chance at victory then a normal non-VI game. I didn't really have enough time to completely read the thread yet, but I will give my conclusions later after day finishes. Lynch a mid-low count poster and we won't have a chance at hitting the VI.

Double lynch is extremely dangerous, linking people is extremely helpful, and claiming must be treated like you would when setting a domino record. If a blue claims, VI can easily follow up with a claim hoping for the lynch, yet this also gives mafia strong leeway when it comes to claiming. We have to wait a night-cycle before deciding, so mafia can stop the VI for us if it isnt one of theirs. And then we can safely kill the impostor if they do not die during the night.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
October 06 2010 04:01 GMT
#426
On October 06 2010 12:56 infinitestory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2010 12:55 Crisis_ wrote:
On October 06 2010 12:53 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On October 06 2010 12:50 Crisis_ wrote:
I'll just tell you right now, I'm not red.

that was very convincing


That's what I was hoping for.

DoctorHelvetica wasn't being serious. "I'm not mafia" is the least credible evidence that you're not mafia.

YellowInk would like to have a word with you.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
October 06 2010 04:10 GMT
#436
Sorry protact I panic voted, i was afk after reading a bit of the thread, I would have gone crisis, but that would be a stalemate regardless, and I believe it goes to the person voted first then?

Prot is a possible VI candidate
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
October 06 2010 04:12 GMT
#440
lol poor xelin glad i squeezed in there
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
October 06 2010 05:19 GMT
#498
Well I guess that should have been seen coming.

Maybe this is ammalygous to real life, in which everyone loses except the ignorant.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
October 07 2010 04:33 GMT
#551
Good luck town
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O162
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 570
ZZZero.O 162
Hyun 58
soO 52
Dota 2
qojqva2412
monkeys_forever0
League of Legends
Doublelift2015
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4309
Liquid`Hasu641
Other Games
summit1g7187
FrodaN1577
KnowMe366
Pyrionflax197
420jenkins190
Livibee166
QueenE100
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick651
StarCraft 2
angryscii 38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• Adnapsc2 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 41
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie969
• Shiphtur600
• Scarra409
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 56m
Patches Events
17h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 56m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.