• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:31
CEST 04:31
KST 11:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9368 users

Ordering of the search results

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
June 17 2010 15:22 GMT
#1
I've noticed that search results are ordered by the date of the last reply in that thread. This may become inconvenient when searching for content instead of title only.

I was wondering could it be able to order by the date of the reply which actually contains the searched query.
For example, if I enter to search "bgh" in Content only, first result I get is a thread where word "bgh" was last mentioned on May 27. I'd like as a first result get a thread where word "bgh" was mentioned the latest.

Another nuisance is when looking at someone's posts history. Again, as a first result I get a thread which has the latest reply, regardless of the actual date of the reply that person made. It would be nice as a first result to get a thread where that person has made his latest post.
This is mostly inconvenient when you wanna see the last post of someone who hasn't posted in a while.

Anyways, I know these are just small "problems", but I'd like to see your opinion about them. Maybe I'm overseeing something so obvious which I usually do, or maybe there's a valid reason things are the way they are now.

Whichever the case may be, I'd like a reply
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
July 21 2010 20:01 GMT
#2
On June 18 2010 00:22 2Pacalypse- wrote:
Whichever the case may be, I'd like a reply

Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44352 Posts
July 21 2010 20:15 GMT
#3
On July 22 2010 05:01 2Pacalypse- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2010 00:22 2Pacalypse- wrote:
Whichever the case may be, I'd like a reply


Don't lose hope. If all else fails you could pm R1CH.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
July 21 2010 20:36 GMT
#4
Do not disturb the wizards - my motto.
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
MasterOfChaos
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Germany2896 Posts
March 30 2011 17:24 GMT
#5
I strongly support this. That ordering is very annoying.
LiquipediaOne eye to kill. Two eyes to live.
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
March 30 2011 19:59 GMT
#6
I'm still not losing hope!
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 31 2011 03:57 GMT
#7
On July 22 2010 05:36 2Pacalypse- wrote:
Do not disturb the wizards - my motto.


Given it has been 10 months since the thread was created, perhaps a gentle nudge won't be so bad. If you do end up angering the RICH then it will be fun to see what he turns you into
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
March 31 2011 18:28 GMT
#8
2Pac I believe in you~
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-08 01:49:39
April 08 2011 01:49 GMT
#9
Alas poor 2PAC I knew him from a feedback thread. Taken before his time...

R1CH what have you done? <----Insert overly dramatic wailing.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
April 08 2011 08:35 GMT
#10
itsd soo hartd to trype witgh theswe cklaws..,,,...,,.
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
April 11 2011 02:06 GMT
#11
On April 08 2011 17:35 2Pacalypse- wrote:
itsd soo hartd to trype witgh theswe cklaws..,,,...,,.


Try the tentacles, I hear they are more flexible.

Why R1CH, why?

"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
blakbeard
Profile Joined December 2010
United States19 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-18 19:57:17
April 18 2011 19:56 GMT
#12
I strongly support this idea as well. Would be very helpful!
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
April 18 2011 21:19 GMT
#13
This would actually be really helpful. Hopefully R1CH puts it on his list of things-to-do. 2Pacalypse-, are you spamming R1CH with pm's yet?
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
April 20 2011 07:50 GMT
#14
On April 19 2011 04:56 blakbeard wrote:
I strongly support this idea as well. Would be very helpful!

Trying tentacles over claws or changing the search order?

twitch.tv/cratonz
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
April 21 2011 02:11 GMT
#15
O R1CH-eo, R1CH-eo, wherefore art thou R1CH-eo?
Deny thy task list and refuse thine more important work;
Or if thou wilt not, be but swamped with my constant PMs
And I'll no longer be a quiet netizen.

R1CH-eo:Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?

'Tis but thy task list that is my enemy:
Thou art busy, though not so busy.
What's so busy? It is nor useful nor relevant,
Nor helpful nor informative, nor any other pretext
Excusing a mod. O do mine other task!
What's in a task list? That which we call a job
By any other word would be as trying;
So R1CH-eo would, were he not R1Ch-eo swamp'd,
Retain that sufficent time which he owes
Without that list. R1Ch-eo, doff thy list,
and for thine more important work, which is no part of thee,
Order the search results!

I have too much time on my hands...


"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
DeltruS
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2214 Posts
April 21 2011 05:17 GMT
#16
I'd really like to order by amount of posts too.
http://grooveshark.com/#/deltrus/music
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
April 21 2011 13:30 GMT
#17
On April 21 2011 11:11 Probulous wrote:
O R1CH-eo, R1CH-eo, wherefore art thou R1CH-eo?
Deny thy task list and refuse thine more important work;
Or if thou wilt not, be but swamped with my constant PMs
And I'll no longer be a quiet netizen.

R1CH-eo:Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?

'Tis but thy task list that is my enemy:
Thou art busy, though not so busy.
What's so busy? It is nor useful nor relevant,
Nor helpful nor informative, nor any other pretext
Excusing a mod. O do mine other task!
What's in a task list? That which we call a job
By any other word would be as trying;
So R1CH-eo would, were he not R1Ch-eo swamp'd,
Retain that sufficent time which he owes
Without that list. R1Ch-eo, doff thy list,
and for thine more important work, which is no part of thee,
Order the search results!

I have too much time on my hands...



Hell if that doesn't get a response from R1CH i don't know what will
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
April 29 2011 01:25 GMT
#18
On April 21 2011 22:30 bkrow wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 21 2011 11:11 Probulous wrote:
O R1CH-eo, R1CH-eo, wherefore art thou R1CH-eo?
Deny thy task list and refuse thine more important work;
Or if thou wilt not, be but swamped with my constant PMs
And I'll no longer be a quiet netizen.

R1CH-eo:Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?

'Tis but thy task list that is my enemy:
Thou art busy, though not so busy.
What's so busy? It is nor useful nor relevant,
Nor helpful nor informative, nor any other pretext
Excusing a mod. O do mine other task!
What's in a task list? That which we call a job
By any other word would be as trying;
So R1CH-eo would, were he not R1Ch-eo swamp'd,
Retain that sufficent time which he owes
Without that list. R1Ch-eo, doff thy list,
and for thine more important work, which is no part of thee,
Order the search results!

I have too much time on my hands...



Hell if that doesn't get a response from R1CH i don't know what will


Sigh...

Apparently not

This thread almost disappeared off page 2 and into the dark recesses of TL backend. We will get a response to this suggestion.

Keep fighting!
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
May 17 2011 00:06 GMT
#19
I guess shakespeare doesn't do it for R1CH.

Suggestions anyone? This would be really useful. A response, just a response would be nice.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
May 26 2011 01:47 GMT
#20
I know I keep bumping this thread but it would be nice to have a response to this request. It has been up here since June last year and I know that I am not the only one that would appreciate this feature. I understand the extremely limited number of R1Ches available to you but a response of any kind would be appreciated.

On a lighter note, beef cake anyone?

[image loading]
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 131
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 508
NaDa 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g10206
JimRising 725
WinterStarcraft271
ViBE110
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS56
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1432
BasetradeTV341
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• davetesta46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush459
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 29m
INu's Battles
9h 29m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 29m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 29m
Replay Cast
20h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.