• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:23
CEST 22:23
KST 05:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9170 users

Three Kingdoms Mafia (三国演义)

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-11 00:11:28
May 11 2010 00:10 GMT
#17
I'd like to play!

I'm gonna keep joining these games until I get good enough to actually make some useful contributions instead of being a useless townie/player.
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-11 00:27:22
May 11 2010 00:27 GMT
#19
oh sweet, thanks!
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
May 17 2010 19:35 GMT
#161
On May 18 2010 04:30 Hesmyrr wrote:
Okay, to kickstart the discussion, I ##Vote BloodyCobbler to lead today's lynch since to my knowledge he is good veteran here. As for our righteous armies target, I recommend Bill Murray since he is being imba again and has two of himself listed on the signups list.

EVIDENCE DOWN BELOW
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2010 06:08 Caller wrote:
Signups:

1. Bill Murray
2. Hesmyrr
3. johnnyspazz
4. Radfield
5. Scamp
6. Ohn
7. Falcynn
8. Iaaan
9. L
10. BloodyCobbler
11. MyHeroNoob
12. Xelin
13. BrownBear
14. Tricode
15. Bill Murray
16. Abenson
17. ~Opz~
18. Barth
19. Trezequet23
20. Fishball
21. Lunardestiny
22. LastRomantic
23. DarthThienAn
24. Jugan
LOL sounds fine with me. Anyways, since this is essentially ffa with shifting teams, I'm cool with just randomly attacking day one. I hope Caller realizes this before he ends up PMing BM with two roles
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
May 18 2010 03:09 GMT
#223
Well, since I don't have to be paranoid about people suspecting me of being mafia for bandwagoning in this setup, I'm just gonna go ahead and jump on the bandwagon and give my army to radfield for no other reason than I have no reason to really target anyone considering the teams aren't even concrete
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
May 18 2010 03:11 GMT
#224
errrrr...that post totally made more sense when I reread it the first time, hopefully you guys know what I mean
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
May 18 2010 17:53 GMT
#268
On May 18 2010 17:00 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2010 14:03 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On May 18 2010 12:09 Falcynn wrote:
Well, since I don't have to be paranoid about people suspecting me of being mafia for bandwagoning in this setup, I'm just gonna go ahead and jump on the bandwagon and give my army to radfield for no other reason than I have no reason to really target anyone considering the teams aren't even concrete


You didn't read the game, there is no "mafia" per se in this game. there are 4 factions competing, read the rule set. Also, jumping in on bandwagons is retarded this early on in the game.




Uhh... did you not read his post? He's specifically stating that he's glad he DOESN'T have to worry about people yelling "MAFIA" because there are no mafia in this game, and he knows there are 4 factions. Perhaps you should read peoples' posts before you flame them.
Probably late with my reply, but yeah, I understand that there are four factions, but considering that factions aren't concrete, and I don't even know which faction I'll end up being recruited to, I figured I'd quickly jump on the first bandwagon that caught my interest. Radfield seems like a decent player, so that's enough for me.

I'm probably looking at this the wrong way, but I'm not worried about trying to kill off any players right now. I am trying to figure out who the leaders might be though, but I figure I could do that easily enough myself, I don't really feel like there's much point in trying to hunt down anyone this early in the game since I don't even know what team I'm on yet =/
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
May 20 2010 07:08 GMT
#504
On May 20 2010 14:04 johnnyspazz wrote:
Show nested quote +
We do not let any person win the day vote more than once.

i like this idea a lot except how do we go about picking the next person to give armies to? we might as well use RNG to decide since i dont really a good way to decide who gets the next hit.
Yeah, I really like that idea too. Although if we go the RNG route, then we should probably all make sure to "vote" on who should be killed (we sort of did that in a way, but I mean voting more directly), so that whoever gets the armies can't just make up some bs excuse for hitting an unideal target without throwing suspicion on him/herself.

That's probably obvious, but I just wanted to throw that out there to make sure it happens =/
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
May 20 2010 12:49 GMT
#513
On May 20 2010 19:59 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2010 10:49 Caller wrote:
hey assholes, the sooner i get your night actions the sooner we can get this show on the road



I thought this was a "strict" 24/48 hour cycle. Or is it more that the day length is fixed at 48hours, but night just ends whenever the actions all get in?
I'm guessing night is 24 hours long, but if everyone gets in their actions quickly, we can advance to day that much sooner since there's really no reason to prolong night if everyone has their actions in.
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
May 20 2010 17:32 GMT
#522
I actually think radfield's "Even if I'm a confirmed towny" was mostly just to tell everyone that whatever anyone thinks of his role now, his actions don't have any effect on his likelihood of being recruited. Not to actually exclaim that he's a confirmed towny. He probably just threw that line in there since that would probably be the extreme of what anyone here would be thinking.
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
May 21 2010 18:44 GMT
#676
On May 21 2010 16:47 ~OpZ~ wrote:
L's making fun because Tricode (is he new?) isn't aware dt's don't know their sanity? Keep in mind Tricode seems to of checked role, not alignment...L is simply a Faction Leader, not a Kingdom...so it's role not alignment.
Alright, I just skimmed through the thread since six pages of long ass posts have come up since I went to bed last night, but I just wanted to check. Tricode you are aware of this possibility right? That you might be an "insane" cop in which case your guilty verdicts appear as innocent and vice versa.

In case you're wondering, this is probably why some people think both you and L are full of shit. Anyways, gonna go back and read more in-depth.
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
May 21 2010 18:46 GMT
#678
oh crap, and I didn't even bother to read THAT post well enough. Well, I wasn't aware of what kind of DT that tricode claimed as so...*goes back to reading the last few pages*
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
May 21 2010 18:48 GMT
#679
*sigh* ninja'd. I was referring to my post obviously in case anyone gets confused.
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
May 21 2010 18:54 GMT
#685
On May 22 2010 03:50 Tricode wrote:
2nd, my ability doesn't state anything about being insane or such.
In most mafia games, if a DT is insane, they usually aren't notified of it and have to figure it out themselves (and considering that caller games seem to have a reputation of being ridiculous, it doesn't surprise me that it wouldn't be mentioned anywhere if this happens to be the case). But yeah, I'm rereading the thread while checking for new posts here.
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
May 21 2010 18:57 GMT
#691
Also DT's aren't pointless if sanity isn't mentioned anywhere. You just have to hold onto your reports for 2-3 days and try not to get killed until you know for sure what you are. Although I'm probably arguing a meaningless point, I'm just a bit put off by the fact that you're trying to get people to follow you without even acknowledging that there are other concerns/possible factors.
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
May 21 2010 19:41 GMT
#740
On May 22 2010 04:32 LunarDestiny wrote:
Oh, to Tricode's defence, Lu Meng is one the of best general in ROTK and he became a decent scholar after studying hard for 3 days (why I can't do that in real life).
I have no idea how Caller chooses which powers to give to people, but that actually might be more proof that he's insane. Most insane DT's start off fairly useless/harmful to the town when they don't know what their sanity is, but once they figure it out they become immensely useful.

As far as the deal with voting, Hesmyrr's plan seems to revolve too much on trusting whether the vig claims are true. Although maybe Hesmyrr could just tell the tracker/watcher (you corrected yourself, but I'm not sure if that's a genuine correction or if you're trying mess with whatever plans someone else might have) to tracker BB/watch L and that might solve SOME confusion.
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
May 21 2010 20:03 GMT
#746
On May 22 2010 05:00 XeliN wrote:
I've been thwarted.....
I have no idea if you're joking, or if you really are a FL and just can't be bothered to come up with an argument against this, but in either case, I'm voting BB then.
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
May 21 2010 20:03 GMT
#747
damn it Xelin, you ninja
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
May 21 2010 20:49 GMT
#762
Well, hesmyrr claimed that you visited radfield, a claim which you admitted was correct. Enough people have claimed their roles that it doesn't seem to demanding to ask you what role you used on radfield so that we can put this issue behind us quickly. My personal opinion, you're just stalling for time trying to figure out a convincing role to claim as and trying to find a ROTK character to attribute it to that wouldn't already have been taken.

I'm most likely overthinking this, but the way I see it, you were outted as having some power/possibly FL, if you're a tracker/DT you could out and confirm yourself with relative ease considering the mechanics of the game, but you choose to stall for time with gay jokes and asking why you're a good lynch candidate when it's already been said (maybe not directly, but it's pretty easy to figure out why people would think this based on the evidence).
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
May 21 2010 20:50 GMT
#763
I probably should've quoted him, but yeah, that post was directed at xelin.

Oh, and btw, do you play on epicmafia? I could've sworn I saw you in a room a few days ago.
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
May 21 2010 22:16 GMT
#786
On May 22 2010 06:16 XeliN wrote:
Ok cool, only wanted to address Falcynns idea that I was stalling for time in order to think up a role, that hopefully does so.
Alright, I believe you in that case. Not going to change my vote though since I'm not really feeling to safe with L or tricode, but I hope BrownBear will see this and will know not to kill you.
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O118
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason419
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 616
ZZZero.O 118
Zeus 63
soO 52
Hyun 45
Dota 2
qojqva2507
canceldota47
League of Legends
Doublelift1145
Counter-Strike
fl0m4903
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4345
Liquid`Hasu632
Other Games
summit1g4888
FrodaN1163
KnowMe314
ToD221
Pyrionflax211
Livibee166
420jenkins163
QueenE101
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
StarCraft 2
angryscii 34
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 80
• Hupsaiya 49
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1913
Other Games
• imaqtpie849
• Shiphtur650
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 37m
Patches Events
18h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 37m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.