Simply go to Google Maps, take a screenshot of where you live and add some labels in Photoshop or Paint.
Google Maps
![[image loading]](http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/586/96377989.jpg)
Here's one from another forum about LA, which might actually come in handy when I go there later this year. + Show Spoiler +
![[image loading]](http://www.dieselupload.com/files/1/Los-Angeles.jpg)
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
MaReK
Australia446 Posts
Simply go to Google Maps, take a screenshot of where you live and add some labels in Photoshop or Paint. Google Maps ![]() Here's one from another forum about LA, which might actually come in handy when I go there later this year. + Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
neobowman
Canada3324 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Jyvblamo
Canada13788 Posts
![]() Luckily I now reside in Waterloo, which is substantially less boring. | ||
|
FragKrag
United States11567 Posts
![]() | ||
|
TurbulentTurtle
Canada230 Posts
On April 26 2010 13:49 Jyvblamo wrote: ![]() Luckily I now reside in Waterloo, which is substantially less boring. I dunno man, I'm pretty glad to be away from Waterloo right now. Not looking forward to going back in 4 months... | ||
|
nTooMuch
United States127 Posts
On April 26 2010 13:49 Jyvblamo wrote: ![]() Luckily I now reside in Waterloo, which is substantially less boring. Lol square one is an awesome mall, but there is a playdium near by.... | ||
|
FusionCutter
Canada974 Posts
| ||
|
ArvickHero
10387 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Molybdenum
United States358 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Hurricane
United States3939 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Meta
United States6228 Posts
![]() | ||
|
FlopTurnReaver
Switzerland1980 Posts
![]() you get the picture.. | ||
|
dl2agon
United States473 Posts
On April 26 2010 14:34 FlopTurnReaver wrote: ![]() you get the picture.. lol, so much steak | ||
|
LazySCV
United States2942 Posts
| ||
|
LosingID8
CA10835 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Disregard
China10252 Posts
![]() Maybe Im too harsh... D: But that upper area is only half of my borough/area. edit: Too lazy to reinstall CS4, MS PAINT FTL ![]() | ||
|
Amnesia
United States3818 Posts
On April 26 2010 14:34 FlopTurnReaver wrote: ![]() you get the picture.. rofl | ||
|
caelym
United States6430 Posts
![]() | ||
|
FragKrag
United States11567 Posts
| ||
|
QuickStriker
United States3694 Posts
On April 26 2010 15:02 Disregard wrote: ![]() Maybe Im too harsh... D: But that upper area is only half of my borough/area. edit: I uninstalled CS4, too lazy to reinstall it. Lol, I have to semi-agree with you and also disagree with you there on Brooklyn. ![]() But you missed one of the important parts of Brooklyn that has no label.... "Bay Ridge" :D *edit* And what decent mall?? SI Mall is anything CLOSE to decent imo... Kings Plaza?? Not that great... so I don't know what could be decent there..... | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Rain Bisu FanTaSy Shuttle Stork soO Rush Soma [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games gofns40942 singsing2229 B2W.Neo598 Pyrionflax257 Liquid`RaSZi133 Hui .52 Trikslyr33 Chillindude15 Beastyqt8 Organizations Other Games
StarCraft 2 • 3DClanTV StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP52 • Response • Dystopia_ • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike |
|
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
[ Show More ] Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|