![[image loading]](http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4486/sc2invincible.jpg)
I'm actually kind of afraid to play another game in case I lose...
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
APurpleCow
United States1372 Posts
![]() I'm actually kind of afraid to play another game in case I lose... | ||
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
| ||
|
Dooba
Croatia588 Posts
But i understand how you feel :D Happy hunting! | ||
|
ella_guru
Canada1741 Posts
You're bragging, but, it's fairly impressive. | ||
|
Kiarip
United States1835 Posts
It was obvious sarcasm, he can't lose didn't you see he's so good. | ||
|
Grim(Reaper)
Canada58 Posts
| ||
|
FyRe_DragOn
Canada2057 Posts
| ||
|
TelecoM
United States10865 Posts
| ||
|
Kaniol
Poland5551 Posts
On March 30 2010 04:20 {88}iNcontroL wrote: I hope you apply the same logic to blog making. Hahahah gold :D | ||
|
LuDwig-
Italy1143 Posts
On March 30 2010 04:20 {88}iNcontroL wrote: I hope you apply the same logic to blog making. haaah this make my day | ||
|
EsX_Raptor
United States2802 Posts
On March 30 2010 04:20 {88}iNcontroL wrote: I hope you apply the same logic to blog making. Hahaha | ||
|
Jonoman92
United States9110 Posts
On March 30 2010 04:20 {88}iNcontroL wrote: I hope you apply the same logic to blog making. lol, nice congrats OP, now go make $$$ pwning at sc2. | ||
|
3FFA
United States3931 Posts
On March 30 2010 04:20 {88}iNcontroL wrote: I hope you apply the same logic to blog making. Apply it please. I'll give you $5 if you do! | ||
|
TheAntZ
Israel6248 Posts
On March 30 2010 04:17 APurpleCow wrote: I play zerg. fixed it for ya there bud | ||
|
chobopeon
United States7342 Posts
i think it's a pretty neat streak | ||
|
Rice
United States1332 Posts
On March 30 2010 05:00 TheAntZ wrote: fixed it for ya there bud keep blaming your race on your failures it'll get you far in this game. | ||
|
Fallen33
United States596 Posts
On March 30 2010 04:20 {88}iNcontroL wrote: I hope you apply the same logic to blog making. This | ||
|
HeyitsClay
Canada336 Posts
u wish u would lose so ur not scared to play but u dont wana play and lose lol a vicious cycle lol | ||
|
tirentu
Canada1257 Posts
On March 30 2010 05:02 Rice wrote: Show nested quote + On March 30 2010 05:00 TheAntZ wrote: On March 30 2010 04:17 APurpleCow wrote: I play zerg. fixed it for ya there bud keep blaming your race on your failures it'll get you far in this game. I dunno man, that baneling rush... | ||
|
Polar_Nada
United States1548 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle BeSt Horang2 Larva ggaemo Soma Mind Dewaltoss Last [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN1888 singsing1725 B2W.Neo933 byalli932 Beastyqt753 ArmadaUGS193 Hui .163 KnowMe137 QueenE90 Mew2King56 CosmosSc2 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
|
|
|