anyway, i was wondering if anyone in the graphics team has any other work displayed elsewhere (in a deviant art page, on other websites, etc)





| Blogs > Simple |
|
Simple
United States801 Posts
anyway, i was wondering if anyone in the graphics team has any other work displayed elsewhere (in a deviant art page, on other websites, etc) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() | ||
|
theobsessed1
United States576 Posts
Can I ask where the horses/ponies originated from on the banner btw? | ||
|
Energies
Australia3225 Posts
On October 04 2009 14:59 theobsessed1 wrote: Yeah I agree Can I ask where the horses/ponies originated from on the banner btw? Original banner artwork: Jim Warren Scroll to the bottom of the page. | ||
|
Hot_Bid
Braavos36402 Posts
these guys rule | ||
|
SayaSP
Laos5494 Posts
| ||
|
DoctorHelvetica
United States15034 Posts
On October 04 2009 15:35 SayaSP wrote: grafix least recognized real talk tru dat homie | ||
|
Chill
Calgary26004 Posts
On October 04 2009 15:35 SayaSP wrote: grafix least recognized real talk | ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
| ||
|
d(O.o)a
Canada5066 Posts
On October 04 2009 14:59 theobsessed1 wrote: Yeah I agree Can I ask where the horses/ponies originated from on the banner btw? If I read correctly founders liked betting on horses and that's where it came from. Not positive though so don't quote me on it. | ||
|
motbob
United States12546 Posts
On October 04 2009 18:28 d(O.o)a wrote: Show nested quote + On October 04 2009 14:59 theobsessed1 wrote: Yeah I agree Can I ask where the horses/ponies originated from on the banner btw? If I read correctly founders liked betting on horses and that's where it came from. Not positive though so don't quote me on it. I just did, sup. | ||
|
DivinO
United States4796 Posts
So is Xeofreestyler. So guys, put 'em up. ![]() | ||
|
SonuvBob
Aiur21552 Posts
![]() http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=72562 has everything from the TSL, including some stuff that didn't get used. | ||
|
tonight
United States11130 Posts
| ||
|
Harem
United States11393 Posts
On October 05 2009 03:47 tonight wrote: I love those player portraits. Especially the ones done by Sigrun. Ya, those are so sick. | ||
|
riptide
5673 Posts
| ||
|
thopol
Japan4560 Posts
| ||
|
Arrian
United States889 Posts
| ||
|
alffla
Hong Kong20321 Posts
| ||
|
Manifesto7
Osaka27178 Posts
| ||
|
disciple
9071 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Other Games Organizations Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|