• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:17
CEST 21:17
KST 04:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9951 users

[Project] Violet's Message to his FanCafe.

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 27 2009 14:43 GMT
#1


Introduction:

[image loading]


~ Violet FanCafe Project #1. ~

I ran a small (due to a massive lack of submissions.) competition for those wanting to submit cheerfuls to the Violet FanCafe. As an introduction to his Cafe I took the cheerfuls along with a board showing all the member IDs and staff names plus a huge bag of snacks and a pillow (which he squatted on to demonstrate how it's used O.o) to the Line Up match at LOOX today.

In three days it's also Violet's birthday so we decided this was a combined introduction and birthday gift for him.

[image loading]


[image loading]


~ The presents, board and bag. ~

After the players and coach HOTforever arrived at LOOX I went backstage to present Violet with these gifts and then took him outside for a quick photo OP. Apologies for the worst photo ever, but I still don't have a flash and the day was extremely over cast. I need to choose my spots more carefully!

[image loading]


~ Violet poses with the board. ~

Violet was very happy to hear he's one of the first two pro-gamers to get himself a FanCafe and despite Tempest stealing his nachos he wrote us all a reply to the introduction.

[image loading]


~ Violet's first message to his FanCafe members. ~

Translation: Credited to the lovely l10f:

'hello ^^
Ahnyunghaseyo.

I'm Violet, a progamer from KT Rolster. I haven't gotten a birthday present in a long time but I'm so very happy I got an unexpected gift. I heard that there were fan-cafes outside of Korea from a fan on iCCup yesterday. It's good to see the ID's of the members of people in the fan-cafe ^^

I'm thankful that my foreign fans are supporting and watching me, and I will practice harder to play better.

Thank you ^^'

[image loading]


~ Violet writing his message. ~


Birthday Party:

After the matches Violet's fans gathered round to wish him happy birthday. They'd bought him a really cute cake styled like his face and also a steamer for the kitchen. (Again the lighting sucked. I wish I'd taken my Nikon TBH.)

[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]

~ Happy 22nd Birthday Woo Jungho! ~

Bonus Photo:

[image loading]


~ The press room computer wallpaper. ~

------------

Thank you to Jungho, Jaeyoung and Coach HOTforever for their co-operation and help today. (Also for the coffee.) If you like Violet then please don't hesitate to join the FanCafe. I hope we can have more messages, photos and projects for the two cafes soon.

우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-27 15:19:12
September 27 2009 15:19 GMT
#2
Niiiiiiiiiiiice =D Good to hear he liked it n_n

Also rofl @ desktop
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
September 27 2009 15:30 GMT
#3
wtf is with his shirt, lol
Moderator
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
September 27 2009 16:04 GMT
#4
I want this wallpaper asap !
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
September 27 2009 16:05 GMT
#5
Glad he had a nice birthday.

Tempest doesn't get a birthday letter from us.
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
Tekin
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2711 Posts
September 27 2009 16:31 GMT
#6
amazing wallpaper!
Cheers! //¯◡◡¯\\ 문채원 | 한지우 -___-
Camlito
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Australia4040 Posts
September 27 2009 17:19 GMT
#7
On September 28 2009 00:30 TheMango wrote:
wtf is with his shirt, lol


KT uniform LOL.
sAviOr...
StalkerSC
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada378 Posts
September 27 2009 18:06 GMT
#8
aww cute! he got a fruit dehydrator! I want one!
Violet is my homeboy
IIf your good at Starcraft, Your good at life. - Artosis
Jakalo
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Latvia2350 Posts
September 27 2009 18:44 GMT
#9
Go Tempest, Go Fingerboom
Nostalgia is not as good as it used to be.
FranzF1
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Chile1710 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-27 21:07:39
September 27 2009 21:07 GMT
#10
One of my favorites Toss! Go Violet and make this round of PL yours!

Im happy that he liked your present NeverGG, thx for the pictures and your work!
Member #99999^99 of the fanclub of Grape, Reality and TurN
Hittegods
Profile Joined April 2007
Stockholm4642 Posts
September 27 2009 21:23 GMT
#11
That shirt is as awesome as Violet!
This neo violence, pure self defiance
Bosu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3247 Posts
September 27 2009 21:34 GMT
#12
I really want that wallpaper and violets shirt.
#1 Kwanro Fan
LordWeird
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3411 Posts
September 27 2009 21:38 GMT
#13
Seems like a really awesome guy.

Note to self: watch more Violet games, asap
Chains none
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 27 2009 23:00 GMT
#14
On September 28 2009 06:38 LordWeird wrote:
Seems like a really awesome guy.

Note to self: watch more Violet games, asap


You can find a VOD list at the FanCafe. And seriously people, 12 comments? I'd like to hope some more of the fancafe members will acknowledge the time, money and effort I put into this project.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
.risingdragoon
Profile Joined January 2008
United States3021 Posts
September 27 2009 23:52 GMT
#15
NeverGG you need to link the the unfinished Pill Bottle posts in all your new threads

people need to show them more love
......::::........::::........::::........::::........::::.......::::.......::::... Up☆MaGiC ...::::.......::::.......::::........::::........::::........::::........
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
September 28 2009 00:03 GMT
#16
what was his reaction. was it like "fancafe, yeah I already know about that from Iccup" or was it like "wow, so you are the person behind all this "

I really cant tell from his message, but yea he seems like a nice guy and I'm sure he must be proud of himself to be the first guy to get international fancafe.

And you neggy, are awesome. If you have the same passion about everything reallife like you have to the progaming scene, there are only great things waiting for you in the future. Your work and dedication is inspiring for me in personal. Thank you for running things
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
tirentu
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1257 Posts
September 28 2009 00:20 GMT
#17
Yeah! Go Violet!

The wallpaper on the computer is hilarious. I love that they do stuff like that lol...
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 28 2009 00:22 GMT
#18
On September 28 2009 08:52 .risingdragoon wrote:
NeverGG you need to link the the unfinished Pill Bottle posts in all your new threads
people need to show them more love


The only one left unfinished right now is eSTRO. I'm completing the KT Rolster capsules during my break at work today Then it's on to doing the 100 for the SKT1 one. Once that is finished I will open another thread for a new team. (So probably around the weekend of the 3rd.) I still have a bruised wrist from falling at work so I'm a bit slower than usual.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 28 2009 00:24 GMT
#19
On September 28 2009 09:03 disciple wrote:
what was his reaction. was it like "fancafe, yeah I already know about that from Iccup" or was it like "wow, so you are the person behind all this "

I really cant tell from his message, but yea he seems like a nice guy and I'm sure he must be proud of himself to be the first guy to get international fancafe.

And you neggy, are awesome. If you have the same passion about everything reallife like you have to the progaming scene, there are only great things waiting for you in the future. Your work and dedication is inspiring for me in personal. Thank you for running things


Thanks And thank you for all your help with the graphics for the two cafes. You and Pholon have been really awesome at getting them looking prettier than I ever could. Jungho was all smiles about the cafe - he also gave me coffee which was fun. Stats is kind of shy so he hung back a bit, but Tempest was curious about the presents and as I mentioned he stole the nachos which they all ended up eating on the bench during the event. I think he was surprised and pleased by the timing (due to his birthday.) I asked him to write to us and also give us photos and he told me he likes letters - so if anyone wants to write to him then I'll happily pass on some letters
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
September 28 2009 00:24 GMT
#20
This is awesome NeverGG. Glad he liked the goodies and A+ work to those who submitted a cheerful!

Go Violet!!!
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason190
BRAT_OK 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13831
Artosis 328
Mini 265
Dewaltoss 142
Mind 84
ZZZero.O 41
Hyun 40
Bale 26
NaDa 19
Dota 2
qojqva2809
420jenkins554
Counter-Strike
fl0m4038
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5563
Khaldor1344
Liquid`Hasu1040
MindelVK16
Other Games
summit1g4545
FrodaN1957
B2W.Neo788
byalli421
ToD140
QueenE67
Railgan47
Mew2King40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1159
BasetradeTV239
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 34
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 24
• FirePhoenix8
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• niya90s 2
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3660
Other Games
• imaqtpie866
• Shiphtur280
• WagamamaTV252
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 43m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 43m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 43m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.