• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:49
CEST 14:49
KST 21:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12738 users

All-Time Pro Scene Music - Page last

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 91 92 93 94 95 96 last
BigBang7000
Profile Joined December 2013
Germany14 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-04 14:02:13
May 04 2014 14:01 GMT
#1899


Whats the name of the song at the end?

On April 01 2014 22:16 McRatyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2014 07:52 BigBang7000 wrote:
hey. I would like to know the song name from 0:35

+ Show Spoiler +


Alien Ant Farm - Drifting Apart
+ Show Spoiler +


Thank you btw
Jahizu
Profile Joined April 2012
17 Posts
July 21 2014 12:25 GMT
#1900
On April 29 2014 07:59 Hanzos wrote:
hey everyone. does anyone know the name of the song before an ace match in the current proleague? thanks


Yeah I'd like to know, too!!
Here's another video...
SidSquid
Profile Joined October 2014
1 Post
October 29 2014 20:05 GMT
#1901
I thought I would share this, I spent a couple minutes looking for this song at 22s into this ProLeague 2009 match.


I couldn't find it on this thread. The song is
The End of the Line by Metallica
KameZerg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden1776 Posts
January 09 2015 23:09 GMT
#1902
Any chance we'll get an update for SBENU Starleauge on OGN?
asdasdasdasdasd123123123
Tru_m4n
Profile Joined September 2009
162 Posts
February 18 2015 22:23 GMT
#1903
I've been looking for some time but I'm unable to find it... the song that is played after OSL finals end, what is it called/where is it from? For example in this video, as Fantasy types out:
"Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk Cafe! He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
TheVictornator
Profile Joined December 2013
United Kingdom16 Posts
May 12 2015 11:10 GMT
#1904
Hi, does anyone know the song played on this proleague game at 12:20
toriak
Profile Joined December 2008
Slovakia477 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-01 16:13:27
June 01 2015 16:06 GMT
#1905
hello
what is that SSL song at 22:15

regards

Edit: Nevermind, its fall out boy
outscar
Profile Joined September 2014
2832 Posts
June 01 2015 17:10 GMT
#1906
On February 19 2015 07:23 Tru_m4n wrote:
I've been looking for some time but I'm unable to find it... the song that is played after OSL finals end, what is it called/where is it from? For example in this video, as Fantasy types out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pMrNZUSAqX8#t=1754


I've been looking for that for ages. That memorable part when everything is finished. They started to use it 1st time when Savior won his OSL till the last '12 Tving. Strange that it isn't described anywhere.
sunbeams are never made like me...
olof
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden254 Posts
July 22 2015 17:19 GMT
#1907
On June 02 2015 02:10 outscar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 07:23 Tru_m4n wrote:
I've been looking for some time but I'm unable to find it... the song that is played after OSL finals end, what is it called/where is it from? For example in this video, as Fantasy types out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pMrNZUSAqX8#t=1754


I've been looking for that for ages. That memorable part when everything is finished. They started to use it 1st time when Savior won his OSL till the last '12 Tving. Strange that it isn't described anywhere.

The song is "Vangelis - Chariots of Fire"


Sorry for necrobumping. I was looking at the old songs for a spotify playlist
Broodwar 2005-2010

If anyone already have a good one, feel free to link me to it.
hi man O_O
Meerel
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany713 Posts
December 13 2015 21:46 GMT
#1908


first song after intro with the heavy guitars.....i just cant find it
SDMF
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
May 30 2017 19:20 GMT
#1909
I know this is a big bump, but I've been enjoying the diversity of the ASL3 music selection and would love to make a list of all the songs!



What I'm looking for: song played during hype video for Flash & Soulkey



I've decided to just start off listing songs I recognized and people can maybe post ones they are looking for as well. (Please link timestamped youtube vids from ASL when asking about a song).


From ASL Semi-Finals 2
+ Show Spoiler [All Good Things - No Man Left Behind] +


+ Show Spoiler [Katy Perry - Swish Swish (Audio) ft. N…] +




+ Show Spoiler [Tonight Alive - World Away] +










@Korean speakers & Bisudagger
Does Afreeca have a list of their songs anywhere available?


Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2610 Posts
September 21 2017 12:34 GMT
#1910
Hey sorry for the bump,

but I created a youtube playlist of basically all the songs from the OP (95% or something, I could not find some songs) and thought I could share it, when I already did the work on compiling a YT playlist by hand...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaq3fEZiOmeKJdvdavNMws3s9U8t2L5B0

I hope everything is fine with it, haven't really checked if the sound quality is the best on each song (took a while to compile it even without listening to each song...), but I tried to listen to every song for 2-3 seconds. If you find mistakes, do not hesitate to PM me and I'll try to fix the playlist.

P.s. If someone already created such a list (beside the linked grooveshark playlist, which isn't available anymore), I am deeply sorry, but didn't have the nerve to search for it on 96 pages.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
danbel1005
Profile Joined February 2008
United States1319 Posts
September 27 2017 08:41 GMT
#1911
Thank you @chrisolo. Flash bless you. That is true passion/dedication, much respect and thank you once again.
"EE HAN TIMING" Jaedong vs Stork [22 December, 2007] 2set @ Finals EVER OSL.
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12057 Posts
August 08 2018 22:10 GMT
#1912
On September 21 2017 21:34 chrisolo wrote:
Hey sorry for the bump,

but I created a youtube playlist of basically all the songs from the OP (95% or something, I could not find some songs) and thought I could share it, when I already did the work on compiling a YT playlist by hand...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaq3fEZiOmeKJdvdavNMws3s9U8t2L5B0

I hope everything is fine with it, haven't really checked if the sound quality is the best on each song (took a while to compile it even without listening to each song...), but I tried to listen to every song for 2-3 seconds. If you find mistakes, do not hesitate to PM me and I'll try to fix the playlist.

P.s. If someone already created such a list (beside the linked grooveshark playlist, which isn't available anymore), I am deeply sorry, but didn't have the nerve to search for it on 96 pages.


Huge bump so I do apologise mods, but I feel the newer people that've joined for BW should see some of this awesome music and I just want to thank you a huge amount chrisolo! You just made something I'm working on much easier :D
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Highgamer
Profile Joined October 2015
1473 Posts
August 08 2018 22:24 GMT
#1913
Never a bad bump.

"We've got the fire, who's got the matches..."
mtcn77
Profile Joined September 2013
Turkey729 Posts
April 22 2021 08:49 GMT
#1914
- "I just want to be myself!"
It took me years to recall this beautiful song when I thought I forgot it, out of the blue it comes back to memory from the first few lyrics;
2008 MSL: Waterdown - Cut the Cord.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fwYKbbYQwzw
Turrican
hazelynut
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2197 Posts
September 16 2021 15:55 GMT
#1915
Hi friends, I'm starting to make Spotify playlists per year.

2008 (when I started binge-watching) is here: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4k8juVyx9emQr55OpDWfkA?si=89627642b7d34d9e

Zerg | life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery | www.cstarleague.com <3
Burned Toast *
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada2040 Posts
October 06 2021 15:54 GMT
#1916
Does anybody know if the first 6 seconds of the new ASL intro (part with violin where you see floating « Good game ») are from a specific song or made by the production ?

TvT matchup is sometimes worse than jailtime
prosatan
Profile Joined September 2009
Romania9381 Posts
October 06 2021 18:35 GMT
#1917
I've tried with Shazam and it says "no result"!

Maybe is made by the production indeed !
Lee JaeDong Fighting! The only church that illuminates is the one that burns.
Chosi
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Germany1309 Posts
October 06 2021 20:31 GMT
#1918
I might even have this from here but I'll share it anyways:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4l8s9eM9DTDif4jz6hVg7V?si=5cbb0b33748b45ad
Someday, you’re going to fuck up so magnificently, so ambitiously, so overwhelmingly that the sky will light up and the moons will spin and the gods themselves will shit comets with glee. And I just hope I’m still around to see it.
1 91 92 93 94 95 96 last
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 224
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings118
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko358
SHIN 224
ProTech141
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38743
Shuttle 1849
Hyuk 1500
Bisu 1421
EffOrt 593
Mini 356
Larva 354
Soma 331
firebathero 228
ZerO 193
[ Show more ]
Last 154
Hm[arnc] 126
Leta 97
Zeus 76
Pusan 61
hero 59
Sexy 48
Trap 48
Hyun 47
Bale 44
Killer 42
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 25
Aegong 23
sorry 20
zelot 20
yabsab 11
JulyZerg 10
Noble 10
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3599
qojqva1511
Dendi953
XcaliburYe367
XaKoH 336
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1689
crisheroes481
Other Games
gofns39044
singsing2618
B2W.Neo1123
DeMusliM260
Happy239
Livibee125
ToD109
Mew2King101
ArmadaUGS46
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9282
League of Legends
• Jankos1677
Other Games
• WagamamaTV234
Upcoming Events
FEL
3h 11m
AI Arena Tournament
4h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 11m
INu's Battles
23h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.